Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pratik JadhavYour feedback matters!
Hello sir or mam, I want to ask about my teeth related problem. I am suffering from pain because of it. I think it is some muscular pain.
I need to reshape my teeth for a perfect smile. What is the best technology to reshape the teeth with braces or without them. Please tell me. And if possible what would be the estimate charges to get it done.
He got a gas trouble for these 8 days. We consult a doctor but not relief. He is saying that at night while sleeping a bitter saliva is coming out. A day at night when he coughed we found little blood in it. Sir please help.
Hi I feel pain in my teeth when I eat anything. I am using sensodyne but it doesn't help. Please suggest something
Hello, I am 34 years old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minutes I need to water. What should I do
Hello sir, I am suffering from a big problem which is connected with my teeth. Eccatully, my teeth r lite yellowish in color. So everyone make fun of me so can you help me out?
I am 18 years. I am a mouth breather and also suffering from dry mouth and halitosis. Which medicine should be consumed to get rid of halitosis and dry mouth. Pls also suggest me some ways to get rid of mouth breathing. Can I consume neutrasal powder?
Does cleaning a teeth with salt and lime whitens the teeth? Im having yellow teeth and need to resolve it because it lowers my confidence.
Hello sir/maam, I am 19 years old. I used to get pain in my upper part left side of the teeth 6/7 everyday. I hv showed to the nearest dentist n he advise me to do RCT treatment. But whenever I use 2 get pain I brush my teeth in the left part n I use to chew 2 cloves from the paining side n I get relief from pain. I applied this process for 2 weeks continuously. But now it didn't pain my teeth every day at night. Paining is been stop now. Now, through pain is been stop, should I do the RCT treatment or not? Most of the food I chew from right side because I feel uncomfortable to chew from left part. So, I want your recommendations as I am in a big dilemma. If your recommendation will be 2 apply for RCT, then, Is RCT is a painful treatment? I am in a huge fear. Because I didn't hv a little bit of potentiality 2 suffer from pain.
More than often, parents have to deal with children coming home with a broken front tooth / teeth. Dental problems (learn more to maintain dental health), injuries sustained during physical activities and games, munching on certain foodstuffs (nuts, certain candies) contribute in a big way to chipped front tooth. It is advisable for parents to consult a dentist at the earliest. Left unattended, the situation might result in infections or other dental complications (know more to maintain healthy teeth).
A broken front tooth is often the hardest to fix. The effectiveness of the treatment is largely governed by the nature and severity of the damage.
1. In case of a really small crack or a break, the problem can be fixed by simply filing the broken surface to smoothen it.
2. Dental bonding comes as a huge relief in situations where a small portion or corner of the front tooth chips off. The procedure is simple and hassle free. The surface of the broken tooth is fixed or bonded with a bonding material. The material is shaped well to give it a more natural appearance. The bonding material is finally hardened using UV light.
3. Dental crowning comes in handy when a large chunk of the front tooth cracks or breaks off. To understand the condition better, an X-ray of the affected tooth is carried out. If everything goes fine, the dentist proceeds to the next step. The tooth to be crowned is then filed down to ensure sufficient space to fit in the crown.
In some cases, the break results in enormous loss of the tooth. Under such circumstances, a filling material is used to assist the tooth in holding the crown. Next, an impression of the tooth (receiving the crown) as well as the opposing tooth is made using putty. Till the new crown is being manufactured, the dentist may fix a temporary crown (generally made of acrylic) to protect the tooth. In the next sitting, the dentist replaces the temporary crown with a permanent one. The crown used may be of stainless steel, all porcelain, all ceramic, metal, porcelain fused to metal or all resin.
In case of an extensive damage, Root canal is performed prior to the dental crowning. This goes a long way to ward off any possible dental infection or injury.
Sir. I have very bad odour in my mouth. I brush daily 3 times in a day. please help me sir how to get solution for prevent of bad odour.
Meri mother in law ne kuchh din pehle apne 16 to 18 Teeth jisme Daad bhi shamil hai, ab kuchh din se unako b. P. Reh rha hai medicine bhi le rhe hai lekin b. P. To control hai kabhi kabhi high ho ja rha hai lekin medicine lene se unaki bhukh khatm ho gyi hai roz subeh unake pet mai gas ho jaati hai or unhe lagta hai ki unki jeev moti ho rhi hai or kamjori bhi kaafi aa gyi hai. please btay kya karna chahiye echo karwai thi bo bhi normal hai.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.