Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prathi BoswalkarkeYour feedback matters!
I am having hairfall problem from the 3 months. And my hair are becoming dry and rough in the winter season ad also suffering from dandruff in winter. Please give me some suggestion to get rid from this problems. Thanks in advance.
I have a lot itching around my crotch and between the buttocks. The skin also comes off from between the butts with foul smell. Please advise on treatment.
Hello doctor I have a black spot on my nose since last six months when I apply anti spot cream, it becomes light but if I don't apply the spot becomes dark again can I remove it completely?
Hi Sir/Madam, I have the problem with sweating especially while eating food, even though the food is medium heat. I want to know it maybe the problem for hair fall. Previously I consult one doctor for this sweating problem, He said it is common for some persons.
What type of diet may help acne and what could further worsen the condition
How can remove acne/ pimple from my face? And how can improve our face glow? Please help me. And tell me. Thank you.
Dark brown patches above waist area and below neck such as on stomach, near chest area, shoulders, mostly around chest area for last 2 years. Absolutely no itching etc. Texture of skin different at the place of patches. Slightly rougher than normal. Similar discoloration/pigmentation was there on face around chin, cheeks, forehead for the last 8 years or so. Every time consultation for face pigmentation was done some sunscreens were prescribed. Not much improvement. No treatment taken for patches below neck and above waists. Please suggest treatment and also what is the diagnosis.
My hairs are getting thin & my scalp is very easy to visible from centre area. My friend suggested to use MORR F 3 % lotion. Need some advice whether it will be beneficial or will end up with side effects.
Hi doctor, I am 22 years old. I am getting pimples on my face and became scars. It seems worse since 6 months. What's the best way to overcome this problem?
Falling hair when use any shops and shampoo and how to make hair strong and how to make hair silky and brightness.
Apply the pure extract of datura leaves. Leave it for 20-30min. Wash thoroughly with water
Take 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder. Add 2 tbsp of honey and 3 tbsp of olive oil. Mix well. Apply on bald patches. Leave it for 20 min. Wash thoroughly with water.
Boil a handful of fresh curry leaves in 6-8 tablespoons of coconut oil until the leaves become black. Strain the oil. Apply this oil to your hair daily at night and massage your scalp only with fingers gently. Massage for about 15-20 minutes. Leave it overnight and wash off your hair the next morning. Use this oil for at least 3 months to get results.
Apply onion juice onto your scalp, massage, and leave it on for about 30 minutes to an hour. Repeat the process daily for a few weeks.
Fatigue Feeling tired all the time Low back pain Thinning of hair or Hair Loss . Soft or Weak Erection Eye floaters or fuzzy vision cramp or pain in the pelvic cavity or in the tail bone . I showed its due to over masturbation. Can I regain my health? Is complete recovery possible? What should I do now?
I am suffering from anxiety. And I have glass pieces in my right hand few years ago I broke a glass with my hand slamming with hand now I am feeling a pain and itches pinch in my fingers.
If you are thinking of undergoing some skin rejuvenation treatment, you should consider collagen induction therapy. This therapy, also called medical skin needling, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that aims at reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your face, and other parts of your body.
Who requires collagen induction therapy?
• Collagen induction therapy suits several types of skin, and it is carried out by people who want to improve their skin laxity, eliminate wrinkles, smoothen lines, and slow down the aging process.
• It is also ideal for improving your appearance, in the case of scarring.
Before the treatment
• Before undergoing this therapy, you should consult an experienced doctor to determine whether the treatment will suit you or not.
• You should also ask the doctor about the procedure, its complications, benefits, and other facts related to collagen induction therapy.
• The treatment involves the use of micro needles on a roller which is moved over your skin for creating evenly spaced puncture wounds.
• As a result of the process, the body’s natural collagen production gets stimulated by the generation of a wound healing response.
• The roller that is used is similar to a tattoo needle, and minimal trauma is caused during the creation of the puncture holes.
• Sometimes, local anesthesia is used for minimizing discomfort. The length of the needles on the roller varies and depends on how deep the needles have to penetrate into the skin.
• Your skin is damaged so that your body is encouraged to produce elastin and collagen, which helps in plumping up and thickening your skin.
• This procedure is performed on your body and face. It usually takes around an hour for the treatment to be undertaken, depending on the area that is being treated.
• After undertaking a collagen induction therapy, it is likely for your skin to be pink in color.
• Some mild bruising and bleeding are also seen, which depends on the length of the needle used for the treatment.
• It usually takes two to three days to recover after the procedure. It is recommended for you to undertake a series of 2 to 5 sittings for maximum benefits and ideal results.
• It may take around 4 to 8 weeks for you to observe the benefits. You should use cosmeceutical grade skin care at home for better and enhanced results.
The collagen induction therapy is designed for stimulating your body’s natural collagen production that helps in improving your skin in several ways. You should consult a doctor and let him decide whether you are fit for the procedure.