Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrashantYour feedback matters!
How much dental problem if bleeding now and old 80s problem so what should I do please reply soon otherwise I will die?
Is there any solution to fill the space between teeth. And how more time it will take, because I wanna do as soon as possible. Please suggest me. Thank you.
I have a ulcer problem in my mouth and sometimes in throat. So give me an advice what to do and medicine for it.
Hii doctor I am akash and I feel the the pain in my teeth how can I solve it. please give me advised. I want to tell you when I feel the pain in my teth so I take the clove oil.
Oral diseases are very common. Many of the patients fail to maintain proper oral hygiene. Consequently, they develop oral diseases like ulcers, bleeding gums and stomatitis. Although these diseases are not fatal to a great extent, they cause discomfort and embarrassment in public. Bad breath, pain, swelling and bleeding in the gums are some common symptoms of these diseases.
These diseases can be cured by allopathic means. However, homeopathic treatment is safer, cheaper and effective. You don’t need to take up expensive and invasive treatments. Here are some homeopathic remedies for oral diseases like Aphthae, Ulcers, Bleeding Gums and Ulcers:
- Borax: This is useful in treating apthous inflammation of the mouth. Aphthae refers to the occurrence of small white spots and ulcers on the mucous membrane of the mouth. It is caused due to fungal infection. It can be cured by the use of Borax mixed with honey. In case the patient suffers flat ulcers, soreness and salivation, mercurius is given. In acute cases of violent inflammation, aurum is prescribed.
- Baptisia: This medicine is prescribed for treating bleeding gums. If the patient is found to have developed ulcerated gums, cracked tongue and excessively bad breath, Baptisia can be given to them. The colour of the blood oozing out should be dark red.
- Nitric Acid: It is given to patients with whitish gums, acrid saliva and experiencing prickling pain. This is also good for patients with deep bluish ulcers and swollen salivary glands.
- Mercurius Solubius: It helps in healing ulcers and cures the pain. One can consume Merc Sol 30c three times a day for 2 to 3 days. It stops the re-occurrence of ulcers.
- Arsenicum: It can be prescribed to patients with sloughing ulcers. It is given to patients suffering from livid or bluish gums. If the patient suffers from canker sores, salicylic acid can be given.
- Kerosote: If a patient finds that black blood is oozing out of his or her gums, kerosote can be given to them. This helps in clotting of the blood quickly. This is prescribed for patients with dark and crumbling teeth and putrid mouth.
- Carbo Veg: This is given to patients who suffer from bleeding gums. If the patient notices blood oozing out from the gums while brushing, white tongue and general weakness, this medicine can be prescribe. It improves the process of oxygenation of blood.
- Phosphorus: This is the medicine for pregnant women. Sometimes, pregnant women suffer from bleeding gums due to hormonal imbalance. Phosphorus helps in curing the adverse effects of pregnancy hormones on the gums and oral region.
- Calcarea Carb: It cures bleeding gums. It is given to patients, who suffer from dry tongue at night.
My teeth are crocked and my 2 premolar is cavity ones and I want to get my teeth straightened I asked so many doctor to get this treatment done but they said I don't have enough space for get teeth in line so they would have to get my one teeth out to get all teeth into line wise.
About a year back I got done full mouth rehabilitation, in two left molar teeth and crown was fixed on remaining teeth. However, in one tooth, there was some infection, and on that crown was fitted later. Since then I have been feeling discomfort I my mouth, as I feel some liquid substance is oozing out from some where, which covers my entire mouth especially teeth, gums and left side of tongue. I checked up with dentist, who cleaned my teeth and for some time there was relief. He also advised me to take A to Z vitamins, which I have been taking. I brush my teeth and tongue in morning and night. This problem aggravates more in the morning. My tongue become numb and I feel alkaline sensation in my mouth. Several visits to dentists failed to cure the problem. My valve replacement took place in 2002 and I take anti Acitrom 1/2 mg. I am 61 years male having diabaties for last 10 years. I am also a smoker. Doctor pl advise me.
I brush daily twice from last 3yrs. And apply many homemade method to keep teeth white. But my teeth still yellow. What can I do for it?
Hi my mother is 55 yr old. She has bed smell into her mouth while taking. Smell is very stinking. When she talks, smell blows 2 or 3 feet far around her. Kindly suggest me what to do? and what are the causes for the above problem.
Am 43 years lady having Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis for 16 yrs. I have some pain in few Teeth with blackish gum .Is it possible due to Arthritis? Is there any teeth or gum arthritis? Please help.
Mucocele has formed in my mouth after pain trauma. What is the most effective and quickest way to remove the Mucocele without surgery?
Abhi 1 month pehle mera operation hua hai pet ka lekin ghar aane ke baad mere muh mai challe pad gaye hai or vitamin B ki Kami ho gayi hai or kabhi kabhi omit bhi ho reha hai challo ki vajah se mai kuch bhi kha nehi paa rahi hu please help me mujhe muh ke challo ke liye or vitamin B ki kami ke liye aachi se aachi davai ya salah dene ki kripa kare please meri umer 50 year hai or Mai ek housewife hu.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.
I am 23, I am wearing adult braces for 1 year now.in the past few months, after the gaps between my teeth are getting closed, some of my teeth is getting elevated. Like a little crooked, and uneven level from other teeth. Is this normal? Or some mistake done by my orthodontist?
I have prolonged bad breath for last 3-4 years. There is no problem in oral hygiene. Then what could be the reason.
My ortho treatment is going to end after 1 year of treatment. I was having relapse after my first treatment. That why I opt for 2nd time ortho. My two upper teeth was overlapping each other and there was class 2 malclusion and overcrowded. Now I want to know which retainer are best for me. Fixed or removable (wire or clear one) which choice will be best for me. Or should I go for both fixed on upper teeth and removable also?
Dairy products, soft bread, softer grains, seafood and soft meat, soft cooked vegetables and much more are braces-friendly foods i.e. which can be eaten without any difficulty even when one is undertaking the orthodontic treatment.