Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I have a medium type chest pain from last six months, this pain pressure after lunch at every night? Please suggest me how can l relief from it?
I am 23 years old, how I control my Bp, pressure and weight increasing. My bp 103 per min, pressure also high, weight 74kg, height 174cm.
Sir, my father age 68 nw they hv problem ab BP. Last year 2 year back he was operated for structure urethra and prostate. Recently he is suffering from Blood pressure, n normal fever alternatively in month. So I wanted to ask tht operation is causing for Blood Pressure? Or please tell me disadvantages or effects of tht operation.
Why would my pressure will increasing simuntinuasly. Please tell about my pressure would be decrease.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week and I have pain chest hard so please can you suggest me what would me?
Hi My father is suffering from angina pain (no stroke) n he got the angiography done for it. The result says that he is having nearly 100% blockage in his left artery n 75-30% in his other two arteries. So the Dr. Recommend for the bypass surgery only n said no other options (angioplasty/stent/balloon) can be done in this case. Now, we want to get it double check in some other hospital to see if surgery could be ruled out with some different results. Now here comes my question. We want to get the angiography done again to verify the earlier result. But from the different hospital this time. Is it possible for him to get angiography done twice within a short duration of says 20-25 days? Any insight or a candid advice on this will be greatly appreciated. Hope to see some expert's comment on this please. Thanks a lot. Regards, Hiral.
Sometimes after a eat something sweet I get dizzy and sometimes after I eat anything I feel my heart starts beating fast. This is recent like a week or two ago till now.
My grandma is suffering from High BP. Her age is 80 years. And often she is getting heart pain. Recent range of BP is 234/100. So how to control BP at this age?
I am 28 year old. Yesterday I checked my cholesterol it is 239 is it normal? Is there and diet for me.
For last 3 months I am feared that I am going to have heart attack and all this started when my friends brother had a bypass surgery. From that moment I am over thinking and ultimately I faced aciditic reflux problems which again triggered my fear. All test which I have undergone said that an healthy even myself I know I am better but the gear and anxiety comes regularly and difficulty I face I relate it with heart attack. Kindly suggest me solution to overcome my fear and to concentrate on my life style.
Dear doctor. If an overweight person reduces his weight by worrying or stress, what will happen to his health? And will his LDL OR HDL cholesterol level reduce? If it happens, is it good for his health?
Doctor, My heart beats fast most of the time these days especially during night times and when I wake up in the morning. I am 44 years old female. Does it indicates some problem ? Kindly advise.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.