Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Prasanna NyayadishYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old male and I have recently been diagnosed with higher blood pressure on left side of my body compared to the right side. I am curious about what could be the possible cause and remedy for this problem.
My husband is 36 years old. He is having uric acid 8.44. Is there any thing to worry about. please help me to fix a diet. Let me know dos and don't s. He is having bp high.
Felt tired quickly in moving on stairs or doing small chores. Blood pressure is normal. Anxiety is there. So please provide which medicines to take.Please tell.
Some times in my chest I feel pain 2 to 3 times in a day while working. So pls suggest what could I do for this.
My grandma aged 75 approx have high BP and Sugar for the past 10 years. She is undergoing insulin for twice a day. For the past 1 month she is facing severe pain in her whole left hand. 3 weeks before heavy blood flow happened in her nose without pain. So we admitted in hospital and took treatment for 1 week. Now blow flow stops to come out from her nose, but pain in her hand still continues. Can you pls confirm why she is facing this issue and how can it be treated. Your reply can save her life.
My grandfather have heart blocks three. What should they do angioplaatic or surgeries operation in age of 75.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.