Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad WagleYour feedback matters!
I have oily skin. I'm so worried with that. If I wash my face with soap, within half-an hour my face will fill with oil. So can I apply it on my face? Does it helpful to me?
I've black patches on just above both eyebrows since long time. How can be cured or can make even with my other skin color of my face.
Hi, My wife has blessed by a beautiful girl by cesarion operation one 14 July 2016 but now her stomach have several cesarion marks which looks unfavorable so please suggest some medicine which help to remove these size marks .
Hi sir I am using skin lite. Is it good or bad tell me. please suggest better cream for glowing face whitening cream. Any side effects for skin lite. please suggest better cream for whitening colour to face. If I stop using skin lite black spots ate coming under my eyes. Olz suggest better cream any.
Hi. I Am 24 years old. Suddenly my face became so dull. There was no glow and my face. I am not that much fair and that much black. Everything will be normal but now I saw some diff n my face. Am working and night shift. Kindly suggest me a good fairness cream without any side effects to get my normal skin back. And tell me where should I get it because I saw some of your reply to the people but I don't know where to buy. Whether those product will b available and normal shops? kindly do reply.
Hello Doctor My wife is experiencing lumps in her right breast, from last 1 year. Sometimes lumps are unable to find & melt. We have not yet consult to any Doctor and did not went for FNAC or Biopsy. Are these lumps are normal or it contain cercemonia. Please reply.
My wisdom tooth are grown up so its paining too much because of that I can't eat anything and my face become swelled, what can I do to remove that pain and which medicine will suit at this stage?
My face had a many black marks and pimples. What is the solution for this issue to remove it completely?
I have tiny red spots all over my face. I think they are because of some allergy. But I am unable to find the cause of the allergy. Please suggest what should I do.
Hai what should be done to remove the black spots which has formed after intense itching after a long time.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors, such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from oily skin.
It is important to take care of oily skin to prevent breakouts. Mentioned below are 8 tips to assist you in your skincare regimen:
- Use warm water to clean your skin: Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil from the face more effectively than cold water.
- Face masks: You may use face mask, such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
- Limit scrubbing: You should restrict exfoliating your face 2 to 3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
- Use a toner: You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties, that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size, which thus decreases oil production.
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
- Use medicated pads: To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil, which shall help in freshening up your face.
- Choose makeup wisely: It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.