Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I got an accident two weeks back, how to heal my wound and scratch marks fast. How to remove scare marks in my face fast?
I got chicken pox 2 months ago. Have pitted dark scars on my face. Have been using fucidin for the scars. Is there any other effective cream I could use for the scars?
I am 21years old female sleeping at late nights so I got black circles and also suffering from blackheads please tell me the solutions.
I am having stitches scars on my stomach due to my operation. Can it be surgically removed? And how much I have to spend on the same? What will be the expenses occurred?
You often consume a much higher amount of sugar than you should actually, as it is widely present in a very high number of foods and beverages. Research suggests that this excessive sugar consumption may ultimately be very harmful for your health - and that it may badly harm your skin. Experts believe that too much intake of sugar can make your skin look wrinkled or dull, and also lead to a host of other skin-related disorders. Here are the ways in which excessive sugar consumption affects your skin:
- Causes inflammation: Inflammation, caused by excess sugar intake, can be really damaging for the body - especially because it negatively impacts your immune system, and may lead to frequent breakouts on the skins and increased chances of pimples or warts.
- Increases wrinkling: Sugar's inflammatory properties not only lead to breakouts on the skin, but also cause wrinkles. Collagen, which is essential for healthy, supple skin, is broken down by sugar, which makes the skin look dehydrated and dull, also increasing the chances of premature wrinkling.
- Causes imbalances in blood sugar level: Excessive sugar consumption causes irregularities in blood sugar levels by initially increasing sugar levels, which then reduces when insulin in released into your cells. It often ends up making you hungry, moody or shaky and increases stress levels leading to dull looking skin.
- Leads to occurrence of acne: Increased intake of sugar results in stimulation of hormone levels which raises sebum production and in turn affects growth of skin cells. This may be reason of acne.
I have many blackheads and'tils' on my face. Multiple tils on one place. How can I remove them and get a clear face?
I want to get rid of the black heads that appears on my face all the time. I am getting frustrated of this black heads. Please suggest some remedy to get rid of it forever.
I have so much dark circle on my face, and I use so many cream and homeopathic treatment. But no result. So please tell me what I do.
Here are Some most Important Points which U have to Remember so as to protact Your Skin.
1. You need to change your behavior and mindset about the sun. Make these changes:
* Avoid sun exposure at its peak.
* Use the shadow rule to guide your outside activities (if your shadow is longer than your height, then its safer sun.).
* Beach umbrellas only offer very limited SPF cover.
* Big hats ARE lovely! And they reduce your risk of sunburn and hyperpigmentation (worsening of dark marks on the skin).
* Early burn in the holiday offers very little ?resistance? to sun damage for the rest of the holiday.
* And yes, you can still sunburn even when it is cloudy!
2. As the song goes, wear sunscreen:
* For the beach, the higher the SPF the better!
*Re-apply frequently if you are swimming or perspiring.
* After being in the sun use post sun exposure products to reduce any UV injury that may have occurred .
3. Anti-oxidants are your best friends:
* Topical antioxidant products can rapidly and effectively reduce the high free radical load in the skin from UV exposure.
By putting them on the skin, one can direct the ingredients to area of greatest need and therefore benefit.
Some antioxidant ingredients can improve pigment, reduce the ageing effects of UV and reduce free radicals with one product.
Oral anti-oxidants further enhance skin protection, have been proven to increase skin resistance to UV exposure by over 80% as well as reduce skin pigmentation and prevent cell death from UV exposure. This makes it an invaluable support to healthier skin this summer.