Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prasad WagleYour feedback matters!
Dr. have to laser treatment on my face could you suggest me how much cost for lesser treatment .i suffering with dull skin and pimple scars on my face please doctor suggest me.
Dear Doctors, I am facing the constipation problem from last 10 days, due to that getting hard stool, got blood in stool from last 7 days. Later stool getting too itch and bit pain in anal. Please suggest me tablets or ointments and using directions. Please suggest me which specialist I need to consult. Thanks a lot you all Doctors.
I have certain goosebumps kind of things with white patches on my hands and legs! Im a sugar patient and I am taking tablets for sugar and bp from past 25 years ! What could b the reason for those small white patches and goosebumps together?
I am 18 years old. There are dark circles under my eyes. I hv already checked up with doctor. They gave some creams. But the problem remains. What I should do.
I have oily skin Dr. please give me a suggestion to remove my darkspots and which facial kit I should use and which facewash is good for my face suggest please.
Am suffering from fungal infection. From past 4 months. And I have been using ketoconazole. Cream. But there is no result. There will be more itching. And its spreading. More please suggest me the best treatment.
Please suggest me best tips to secure my face skin my age is 21 and I use farehandsome cream for my face if I drink hamdard safi IT is good.
I got multi lipoma skin defect at 16 years of age itself i am feeling shy to go into people please tell me solution.
I got rashes in underarms for the 1st time in life. It itches and pains too. And quite red also. Now I don't know if it is rashes or not. M using flucort-H also. What should I do more pls help.
I am suffering for some infection. I feel there is very heat in my body. My feet, hand,ear gets red and started burning. Even if I will eat medicine like crocin I get red fully with some itching. My treatment is going on .I m recommending Ayurveda so doc told me there is pitta which should come out so I had done panchakrma treatment but still I am suffering. also I am get periods only for max 3 days with average bleeding .so pls advice me some better solution.
Doctor I have rashes on my face. Like small dots typesdots type. Small small spots on left and above cheek. How to remove or get rid of them.
I have dark circles under my eyes it is more dark day by day. Would it remove completely? What is the reason of this dark circles and how to remove fastly? Is it any disease like iron dehydration vitamin etc.
Hi. Sir/mam. Im. In. Modeling.felid. N.trying. To. Get. Fair. completion. Vth. Hq. Based. Cream. N without. Steroid. N. Retinoid. Combination. Creams. So. Pl. Give. Me. Best. N. Fastest. Result. Based. Cream. N. anymore. Thing. Just. I. Picked. demelan. Cream. N. Brite. Cream. For. Daily. Bases. Pl. Suggest. Me. To. How. To. Use. Both. D. Creams. N. Which. One. Can. I. Apply. First. N. Which. One. Next.
I found to have a small ball -like structure in my breast. IS IT A SYMPTOMS OF BREAST CANCER? PLEASE ANSWER as soon as possible.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.