Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hiii, I am 23 years old. I have irregular periods (every two months) but this month I got a period 4 days before my due date any reason for this.
Hi, I am 24 years old. I have pcod since 9 years. I used medicines for getting periods alternate years from the age of 18. I also used homeopathy medicine for one year. While using medicines I lost around 5 kgs weight and got regular periods for 6 months and again my periods became irregular and also I gained weight. I got married 6 months ago and trying for baby. Can you please suggest diet and exercises for getting periods regular naturally and conceive early without any complications. My prolactin and thyroid levels are normal in range and haemoglobin 11.5.
Hi, I am 20 yr old and my girlfriend is 19. Her periods date is around 10th of every month, last month we had sex couple of times using all safety measures and she' s on pill too. 1. Will there be any postpone in periods of her? 2. Is it safe to have sex now? 3. Will the periods be late if we have sex now? 4. And also during the time of periods, is the intercourse safe?
Hi I'm mukund patel I have 1 question my face eyes under dark circles to how to remove. Please solution given me. Thanks.
Modern lifestyle - minimal physical activity, unhealthy food habits and stress - has a negative impact on overall health for all of us. While we may not realize the negative impacts of our so called modern lifestyle in our daily lives, our lifestyle actually affects every function of our body and leads to many disorders and diseases.
Infertility or subfertility among men is one such outcome of unhealthy lifestyle, and is on a rise these days. There are many biological factors which can affect a person's ability to father a child. However, in this piece I will only discuss the five most common and easily correctable lifestyle related factors, which affect the fertility in men. All these behaviors have the potential to adversely affect sperm production and/or maturation in men leading to poor count and/or quality of sperms. However, if addressed in time, these men can still regain their fertility potential and realise their dream of having baby.
1. Body weight: Obesity has a direct correlation with reduced fertility among both men and women. Unhealthy eating habits, minimal physical activity and genetic predisposition are three most important causes of obesity. Its important to understand that while no one can really address the genetic predisposition, it really are the other factors that allow genes to take an effect. So, if one can ensure having a balanced diet and adequate amount of physical activity, he can still keep the body weight under check.
2. Excessive Caffeine intake: Excessive caffeine intake can affect the sperm motility, thereby reducing the speed of sperms and slowing down their journey inside a woman's body to reach the egg for fertilization. All this can be avoided by simply controlling the intake of caffeine. Please note that caffeine is found not just in coffee, but is present is big amounts in all carbonated and energy drinks. So, the trick is to avoid such drinks as much as possible.
3. Smoking: Smoking leads to DNA fragmentation in the sperms, which increases the risk of miscarriage. Smoking also reduces the sperm motility, thereby reducing its potential to fertilize the egg. Smoking in the woman partner further reduced the fertility potential as it damages the DNA in eggs also. I cant overemphasize on the need to immediately and permanently quit smoking in both the partners. One cant wait till the time they plan a pregnancy for quitting smoking - they have to do it now!
4. Alcohol consumption: Its a myth that one can consume alcohol in moderate amounts and still remain healthy. Even so called "moderate" alcohol consumption, generally defined as 30 - 60 ml per day, has a negative impact on fertility. Alcohol impact the sperm production process, thereby leading to reduced sperm count (called as azoospermia) and also affects the sperm maturation process, thus causing quality issues with sperms.
5. Stress: Its no secret that we live in an increasingly complicated world, which gives us not just physical but also serious mental stress. Mental stress and tension create a cycle of negative emotions and affect all the cognitive functions in the human body. Stress doesn't allow proper erection, which is essential for a successful effort at intercourse. One should try and remain as stress free as possible and can also try stress busters such as Yoga and meditation for a healthier lifestyle.
It doesn't require any magic or medications to help boost a man's fertility potential. These are all simple lifestyle measures everyone can manage on their own. All that is required is to allow the human body to work properly and then live a stress free life. Nature then takes its own course!
I had a pimple on my eyebrow but it doesn't dissolved and had become a big cyst. I was applying sunscreen those days on face.
I got pigmentation on my face due to reaction with a bleaching cream and using lemon juice which is photosensitive, whenever I step into Sun. Spots come again on face.
I am 15 years old male and I am addicted of perming daily. I am not able to control myself. Is regular perming harm our body in any way?
I have light pain in the lower right last teeth. I have seen a black hole in the mid. please advice medicines.
I am suffering from s type of scoliosis any my age is 20 recently I visit gangaram hospital delhi he said that surgery is required is there any process to stop the curve and after the age 20 curve is processing? Any risk in surgery.
I am feeling sleepy always. How can I reduce my sleep. When I start sleep, I will continue till anyone calls me. Please tell me some remedy to reduce my bad sleeping habit.
I am 20 year old. I want to become slim and good looking like Korean skin. Suggest me a diet and what should I do to get it as fast as possible.
My weight is putting on & on bcoz of thyroid what things are avoided to eat to loose weight im taking 50 mg thyronorm tablet.
The number of people affected by hypertension is constantly on the rise. The most important concern with people developing hypertension is that it is not an isolated issue. It brings with it a host of problems, including higher chances of stroke, heart disease, diabetes, and kidney disease problem. While there is no definite cure for hypertension, it is definitely possible to control it using the following measures.
- Weight control: Greater the body mass index (BMI), higher is the chances of developing hypertension. Check with your doctor to know what the ideal weight is and try to maintain it. If overweight, losing even 10 pounds can make a big difference to your blood pressure.
- Diet management: Excessive salt, calories, fat, and sugar are to be avoided. Sodium is one of the main culprits for increasing blood pressure and should be avoided. Include fruits and vegetables that are rich in potassium and magnesium. Reducing salt is another major way to control blood pressure. Fish oils with omega-3 fatty acids are extremely good for the health of the heart and so consult your doctor to include the right amounts in your diet.
- Exercise: A regular workout regimen can reduce the chances of developing blood pressure by up to 40% to 50%. This should not be misinterpreted as the need for vigorous workouts. Even small, regular physical activity daily goes a long way in controlling blood pressure.
- Alcohol: While quitting alcohol is the best thing to do, for those finding it difficult to do so, cutting down on it plays a big role in controlling blood pressure. No more than a drink per day for women, and no more than two per day for men are recommended.
- Stress management: Stress is one of the major causes for increasing blood pressure, and so managing stress is very important. Whether music or meditation, pick your stress buster and see your blood pressure lowered.
- Medications: If you are already on a medication regimen, strictly adhere to the schedule. Consult your doctor before adding herbal supplements or dietary supplements. Taken individually, they may be good for health, but there are good chances of them interacting with your regular medications.
- Monitor: Once you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure, have periodic check-ups with your doctor to ensure it is within the permissible limits. If beyond limits, immediately correct it.
As noted, hypertension is not an isolated issue and brings with it a whole lot of issues. Controlling it can help control the other issues that would follow and improve the quality of life.