Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 45 years old.I have removed one tooth .Two teeth having cavity. I am using Colgate sensitive Pro-relief tooth paste .Can i use this tooth paste continuously. I am expecting your advice.Thank you.
I suffering from cold and cough from few days before which I had body pains and fever what should I do?
Hello sir. My hair is white growing 2 or 5.How to stop white hair. My age is 21 but my weight is 45 how to increase Give me a solution thank-you.
I have a desk job and in the last 3 years my weight has gone up 50 kgs to 60 kgs. I want to lose weight please help.
I want to loose weight but I don't know I cannot control my eating habits. I am weigh 118 kgs my age is 32 and my height is 5" 11. Pls let me know how can I loose weight immediately. I have seen your post whr you had mentioned weight loss up to 10 kgs in a month Let me know how. I want to weight 70 to 80 max nt 118 kgs. Thanks in Advance.
Hi, I usually have regular menstrual cycles. My last period was on 20th march then I had unprotected sex on 24th match after my period got over. I had to take emergency pills on 24th. Now suddenly I had bleeding on april 1st. Am bleeding on my mid cycle. I know its normal. But how long will it last? I was advice to take t. Trapicto stop bleeding. Can I take it? I do not want to mess more with my cycle. Will bleeding stop after taking trapic?
Hi, I am a 49 year old male with lower back pain. I suffered a disc prolapse in 2005 and a couple of recurrences later. I was in beta methasone for 2 years due to an attack of pemphigoid which started tapering off in dec 2014 and stopped using the same in march 2015. For the last 4-5 months, I have acute lower back pain, with stiffness in various other joints. I have undergone 7 sessions of physiotherapy (heat treatment and vibratory massage), I also am regularly doing the 6-7 recommended spine exercises for the last 5-6 weeks along with 3 km morning walk after the same. I have taken two booster doses of vitamin d and my rheumatoid arthritis related blood test is normal. This has now alleviated the pain which I used to get while getting out of the car or rising after sitting for more than 30 mins but the back pain is persisting. Kindly advise the next steps. Mri and pelvis x ray are normal except for some degeneration of l 3/l 5. This regimen
I have an acne and pimples issue on my face. It appears frequently on my face again n again. Sometimes they r very big and small. They had make my marks on my face. I am really fed up with these pimples n acne. I have tried everything, I had left all spicy n oily food, I had tried fruit and vegetables and juices. 4 litres water in a day. I had maintain my diet and everything. But nothing happened gud. I don't know what to do now? Help and suggest me and help me.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.