Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
My skin is became black day by day. Will I'm using sun cream losan please give any suggestions for me.
Sir I have just break a pimple and blood is flow how to stop this blood flow and what I do in this condition.
I am 30 years old next year I will marryMy problem is my forehead skin is so black like it's burning. So please tell me how can I remove it.
My hair fall is increasing day by day. Also I have lots of white hair. Please give me a good suggestion also there are plenty of dandruff.
I am a male of 21 yrs. I had many pimples on my face during teenage. Now they are gone. But they left many pores on my cheeks. Suggest me something that will make these pimple pores go off my cheeks.
I got heat pimples on my face and now it looks like red dots, how can those will be removed, and want to know what to do stop pimples (bumps) on my face.
I had acne problems I am drinking homeopathic drop from one month and I got a cream from a allopathic doctor can I use the cream on my face because it makes me so relief.
Hi this is Ravi here, Am facing some hair loss problem I don't know why it happens please get me a solution.
For last few months I am having acne problems. Acnes have covered almost all body parts. I have applied many anti acne face pack and creams. But it is not getting cured. Skin is getting rough. It causing pain and fever. What should I do please suggest.
Please suggest some medicines which can simulate the melanocytes to produce melanin and stop grey hair and also mention how to use them.
I had done many medical treatment for getting rid of pimples on my face but no effect since two years. Any solution?
Face ko colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face. Please help me.
Hi, my Age is 31 year old male (married) Since last 1 month i am suffering issue like remove my Jaw hair (Shaving hair at the portion of JAW) and for that i have also started to take" mahamanjistha kwath" & "zandu pancharishta" which is suggested by one of my Ayurvedic family Dr. Could you provide your feedback regarding that? is there any serious issue?
Hi this is qutub I am 33years and I am suffering white hairs problem how should I make it black need help and suggestions I am still single.
I am loosing my hair very quickly. Please help me out in this. No medicine working on this so please.
No one wants to go bald, but losing hair is not in someone's control. If you have reached a point where you are not left with much hair, and you feel awkward because of that, don't be disheartened. There are hair transplant procedures which can help you get your confidence back.
Here are two popular methods to regrow your hair:
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): No scalp tissue will be removed if you choose Follicular Unit Extraction method since every follicular unit is taken directly and individually from the scalp. It is done randomly and it results in lower density of hair in the donor area which is not noticeable in most cases.
- Pain Management: In FUE, stitches are unnecessary and there is no existence of any linear scar, so healing time is short and there is almost non-existent post procedural discomfort.
- Scarring: There is no linear scarring as such in FUE but there are 1mm in diameter or less puncture marks which heal by themselves within 3 to 7 days.
It is considered the best method for hair restoration in minor cases i.e. if the person does not suffer from advanced hair loss. This method boasts of a faster healing time and less discomfort.
Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): If you opt for the Follicular Unit Transplantation method of hair transplant, the surgeon will remove a small strip of tissue, in order to extract the hair follicles present, from the back of your head. FUT is recommended in cases of advanced hair loss. FUT is also recommended as in most cases, your physician will be able to deliver results which meet your expectations.
- Pain Management: FUT procedure can cause some pain as swelling may occur in the region from where the tissue has been extracted. Suitable medication can be prescribed by your physician in case the pain persists.
- Scarring: Opting for a FUT procedure results in a very thin linear scar in the donor region. The scar is very much concealable as it is visible only if you opt for the shortest haircut styles.
Follicular Unit Transplantation is fast as it ensures most number of grafts that can be transplanted in a single session.
There are many things, which you must take care of after the procedures. Here are a few of those things:
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.