Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod SuleYour feedback matters!
When I wash my face with soap it gets very dry. I change my soap to mild one but still I get dryness. Also I have oily skin. When I use cream for dryness my skin get too oily. Cream remain on the skin surface and not get absorbed. What is this problem and how to prevent. I do not want to use cream because it produce oil.
Hai am 25 years female I have lot of large open pores on my face, during my teenage I used to peel off pimples, is that due to this, please suggest me any cream as my marriage is going to be soon.
I am 48 years old. Had mastectomy in 2007 t1n1mo right breast. Had chemotherapy 6 cycles and 5 years of tamoxifen. A recent breast ultrasound shows some simple cysts in the left breast. What does it indicate? is there any chance of these cysts turning malignant please Advice.
My body colour started darkening since d last 4 months - which I had intetpretted as per weather conditions - but this month I am facing too much itching.
I have oily skin and having pimples. I am taking green tea, goose berry juice at the morning and carrot egg but taking oily and junk foods too. What are the remedies. Is it good to apply lords glow care cream for my oily face. Or can I take any laser therapy or it is curable with control of some times. Pls suggest.
I Used To Look Very Fair But Ive Turned Black Now. Even After Trying Many HomeRemedies There Is No Improvement.
I am 18 years old and my colour is becoming down day by day. Is there any natural way to make glow on my face again?
I'm 19 years old male. I have black skin tone and have small holes on my cheeks. I need to improve both.
Which fairness cream should I use to look fairer really and to remove oiliness fron face for me and my uncle.
Dear sir I am 40 years men since last 3 months problem in fissures and burning pain after stool, need to solution only homeopathy and ayurvedics.
I want to remove blackheads from my nose. Is there any homemade bandaid remedy to pull them out? I tried fevicol remedy which I read on google but it's not working out. I even tried toothpaste and salt remedy neither that is working. please help.
If you are experiencing symptoms such as swelling, inflammation, thickening, yellowing and crumbling of your nails, toenail fungus or onychomycosis is indicated. This is a very common problem, which is usually painless, unless the infection gets spread. The fungus thrives under certain conditions like abnormal levels of pH in the skin, a weak immune system, poor hygiene, diabetes and a continuous exposure to moist or damp environment. If not treated properly, toenail fungus can lead to cracking, splitting or total loss of your toenail. There are various ways of treating fungal infections in the nails. Some of them are as follows:
Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil contains antiseptic and antifungal properties, which help in treating toenail fungus. You need to mix some drops of tea tree oil with coconut oil and olive oil. Using a piece of cotton, apply the mixture on your affected nail, keep it for 10 minutes and scrub off the nail with a toothbrush. For ideal results, you must repeat this process more than twice regularly.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is a commonly used remedy for fungal infections in your nails. It also helps in neutralizing foot odor. Add baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and Epsom salt in hot water, add vinegar to the mixture and soak your affected nail in the solution. After this, wash your feet with water. Repeat the procedure twice a day for several weeks.
White Vinegar: This is an ideal ingredient for the treatment of toenail fungus. It helps in restoring the pH balance of the skin and fights against infections. Add one part of white vinegar to warm water and soak your affected toenail in it for about 10 minutes. After this, you must wash it off. Carry out the process twice a day for effective results.
Oil of Pregano: Oil of oregano is considered effective because of its antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic and antiseptic properties. It is an ideal way for treating fungal infections in your nails. Mix oregano oil with olive oil, apply the solution on your nails and leave it for over 30 minutes. Repeat the process thrice a day for good results.
- Listerine Mouthwash: Listerine mouthwash is another important home remedy for treating fungal infections in the nails. This mouthwash contains certain compounds along with alcohol, which have very strong antiseptic properties and help in eliminating harmful fungi and bacteria from your nails. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have a deep tan created in years though I don't face much sun exposure now! And even after using effective home remedies I am not getting rid of this. Please help me.
Hello doctor good morning I am ask something about fairness. I am doing work in outdoor so my face not clean I don't know I am using facewash types of more then my face not covered faure why pls tell me. And second problem is. My teeth not white just yelloes type.
Hi I am 27 years old I am facing problem that my lips are black although I am not a smoker at all Please help me also I am trying to get out of it since Last five years but not got any result.
Thanks. Actually first some infection type appears, lot of itching, its covered with dry skin (Papadi type) and then there is black spot. It causes lot of itching also.
I am fair in colour. I am having black skin pigmentation marks on the left and right side of my face. My age is 55 years, fair skin. The marks are about 2 inches sun pigmentation black. Which medicine should I take or what should I do?
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.