Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod SuleYour feedback matters!
Sir I want to ask that I have recently stop masturbation .so it cure prostate cancer or it increase chances because doing masturbation increase hormonal im balance please help. I have doing masturbation from 5 years. I have felt neck pain gas problem leg pain left hand pain frequent urine groin pain. I have done ecg scrotum blood test urine test dri test whole abdomen test all test are normal sir please help me please help me.
I got a crater like scar on my face that is made during chickenpox. Its been 5-6 months of disease. My question is Tell me some natural and medical treatment for smoothing my scar. And which method is best for reducing the scar.
My uncle have allergy from past 2 years. He as all red rashes all over his body. He took many medicines but no use. He as itching sensation. Suggest some thing.
I am 24 years female. I have rashes on my legs from knee to feet ,thighs and on back side of hip also. Its reddish color and very itchy. My skin type is dry. I tried some moisturizer like vaseline and coconut oil but no changes it shows. Can you recommend any solution for this?
I have skin problems my face have burn like marks what should I do to cure from this problem please suggest me fast.
I have block spots on my face. I have scar removal cream for one month but I did not see any changes in my face. What should I do.
My face will always black so if go outside it gets more blacker and blacker and the face looks like diller.
I am a young girl of 18 but have extremely thin, irritated skin. On my face I have lines, puffiness of eyes. How do I solve my problem?
I have two arteries blocked by 70%, very large Prostate but no urination problem, my S. creatinine id 1.3, blood urea 36 and PSA 4. Pls guide me how to control my RFT levels. Urologist told that I can wait, got Prostate operation till I hv prob in urination. My Lipid profile is also within limits. Pls remove my anxiety. Suggest me medicine if reqd.
I am 23 years old female and I have black spots all over my bicepsand shoulders And I undergo a terrible and high rate of hairfall and it scares me nowadays as I can feel it falling from the root. I have tried lots n lots of natural remedies nothing works Theres a high rate of skin pigmentation also for me. Pls help:(
Diabetes is a serious disease, but if properly managed is not life threatening. Diabetes can be explained as the body’s inability to regulate insulin production. This leads to fluctuations in blood sugar levels. This disease affects every part of the body including the skin. For some people, a rash is among the first few symptoms of diabetes. Most diabetic patients suffer from a skin condition at some point or the other. Here are a few common skin ailments that affect diabetic patients.
- Bacterial infections: A weakened immune system makes diabetics more vulnerable to bacterial infections than normal. These bacterial infections can be typically seen in the form of styles on the eyelid, boils, carbuncles and nail infections. They usually make the skin around the infected area red, inflamed and painful. Most skin bacterial skin ailments can be treated with antibiotic creams and pills.
- Fungal infections: One of the most common fungal infections that diabetic patients suffer from is known as Candida albicans. This ailment is characterised by a red, itchy rash that is surrounded by small blisters. It is caused by yeast-like fungus and usually found in moist areas like the armpits or between the toes. Other fungal infections that affect diabetic patients include ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot and vaginal yeast infections.
- Itchy skin: Diabetics often suffer from itchiness that could be triggered by yeast infections, dry skin and poor circulation. People with poor circulation will find their calves and feet to be the itchiest part of the body, While poor circulation and yeast infections may need medical attention, dry skin can be easily treated by keeping the skin internally and externally hydrated along with the use of a mild moisturising soap.
- Vitiligo: This is a skin condition where the melanin producing cells in the skin are destroyed. This leads to a patchy appearance that can be typically seen on the hands, face and chest. Vitiligo is considered to be an autoimmune disease like diabetes and has no known cause or cure. Sunscreen is a must for diabetic patients suffering from vitiligo as the unpigmented skin has no protection from UV radiation.
- Diabetic blisters: Patients with severe diabetes may also suffer from diabetic blisters. These blisters usually occur on the extremities of the body and resemble blisters caused by burns. They are usually pain-free and heal on their own.
- Disseminated granuloma annular: This condition is characterised by a ring or arc shaped areas on the skin. They can usually be seen on the fingers and ears but may also occur in the chest and abdomen. This rash may be reddish or skin coloured. Medical treatment is not generally required for this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.