Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod S. KaranjkarYour feedback matters!
2.) grains: all grains especially amaranth (rajgeera) and quinoa are higher in protein content than others.
3.) all green and yellow vegetables help the synthesis of protein in the liver, which is very important especially for weight loss.
4.) good quality fermented foods: these are easily digested as they have been broken down already by good bacteria, and are also rich in protein.
5.) nuts and seeds are concentrated forms of both proteins and fats. These include flax, pumpkin, sunflower, walnuts and almonds.
6.) spirulina (easily available online in india) is rich in trace minerals, chlorophyll, and is the highest source of concentrated protein.
I suffered from back pain and hair fail since last two days what should I do please suggest me something.
My armpits smells really bad. I don't know why I bath regularly and cleaning them with soap but it doesn't seem to have any effect. What should I do?
I have dark circles around my eyes. What should I do? What are the solutions for pimple free glowing skin?
My friend is about 75 kgs. And he want to loose his weight asap. He is 21 years old. What exercises and measures he should take? Is their any way to loose 2-3 kgs in a week?
I am 22 yr old female. I am getting fattier day by day. Feeling lethargic nowadays and had palpitations some days before. Is there anything to worry.
Well im 18 yrs. I am 54 kgs bt I eat good meals. Bt my weight is nt increasing wt to do to increase my weight.
Summer vacations are great. Everyone waits eagerly for a vacation to get a break from their daily lives and relax. Vacation means no limits and no barriers. People tend to have the time of their lives during a summer vacation. This may sometimes result in weight gain, as some people forget about a healthy diet while on a vacation and indulge in exotic food excessively.
Here are five tips to avoid gaining weight while you are on your summer vacation.
- Carry healthy snacks: Instead of consuming fast food and food from the hotel vending machine, it is advisable that you carry healthy, nutritious snacks with you. Avoid eating potato chips and other fried snacks. Instead, carry protein bars with you to meet your snack requirements. You can also bring little bags of nuts, dried fruits and fresh fruits like apples, bananas or grapes. Keep the snacks near you and have them in small amounts frequently.
- Choose wisely at meal buffets: While on a summer vacation, the wide range of food items in the hotel’s breakfast or lunch buffet is sure to tempt you. You will find amazing and irresistible food items all around you. However, you should eat strategically instead of indulging in everything. Too much food can make you tired, and you may not want to go out and would rather feel like resting in the hotel room. While selecting from the buffet food items, include exotic foods as well as healthy foods to stay fit.
- Working out: While on a vacation, you do not have to work out rigorously, but some form of daily exercise is necessary. In case your vacation spot is in an isolated area without any gym facility, you should plan ahead and carry some workout equipments with you. You can work out for some short amount of time in your hotel room or even outside with devices such as a jump rope. Practicing pushups, crunches and lunges can also be effective.
- Utilize the hotel’s facilities: Most modern hotels have a multi-gym with great equipments to work out. These gyms are open 24 hours a day in most hotels, and you can choose your most convenient time to work out and burn some calories at the gym.
- Exercise with your family: During a summer vacation, planning outings and outdoor activities is a good way to keep in shape. You can go for biking trips with your family or can take a hike along beautiful roads, hills or woods. Any place you visit, try to walk around and explore.
Vacations are meant to have fun and eat good food. However, you should restrict yourself a bit regarding food and try to work out a little while on vacation to avoid gaining weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.