Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Having dark circles. What is the way to get rid of it Its getting more prominent while tired. I take sleep for almost 8 to 8.30 hours a day. I need to work 8 hours a day. Its mainly computer work or paper work. What to do.
What is the reason for dark circle. I am sleeping 9 hr per day. Eat lot of fruits And vegetables. Drink lot of water. Still I have dark circle. Why?
We all know that skin clinics are there to help us with our skin problems. Visiting a skin clinic helps you in getting rid of those unsightly blemishes and also improves the texture of the skin. Complete skin care starts from within but when home remedies and other medications are not helping, then it is better to seek a professional treatment.
Acne is a common problem that most people suffer from these days especially teenagers and young adults. Acne is caused by increased hormones and clogged pores or bacteria. Most people treat it by cleansing, using topical ointments or even oral contraceptives. But when your acne becomes severe, it leads to scars that are not good in appearance and can become dark with time. When you visit a skin clinic, the skin care practitioner will identify your scar type and take steps accordingly. There are many acne scar removal techniques present and not all treatment procedures may work for you, your skin care provider will choose the best procedure for you. Basic skin care starts at home where you can wash your face twice a day with a mild face wash. Keep in mind that whenever you step out of your home in day, sunscreen is a must. It will not only protect you from harsh UV rays but also protect you from aging fast. Glowing skin comes from healing your body from inside by eating nutritious and healthy food everyday that is full of proteins and vitamins.
If you are facing severe acne scar problems, then it is best for you to visit a professional skin clinic and get yourself a laser or a light treatment. Laser treatment for scar removal is considered the best these days as it requires half an hour or so and leaves no scar after the treatment. During the treatment, laser goes deep in the skin to remove the scar from inside and out which is quite effective. It has only temporary side effects which away after sometime but you will have a healthy skin anyway after it. We should also exfoliate our skin to remove the dirt settled in the pores and provide it a clean and refreshing look. Skin care is all about giving proper attention to our skin and we should keep it in mind that by using every treatment or every cream will not nourish our skin rather make it rashed and pale. Thus, a little care with proper regime is enough to have a glowing skin. Always ensure that you take out time to make out what kind of treatment and repair your face requires.
My forehead and neck become darker compared to other body parts. This become worst if I exposed to sunlight. What is the reason for this?
I am 33 years old male and have lots of lipomas on my body. What should I do for treatment of lipomas without any surgery.
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.