Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prakash KotakYour feedback matters!
I'm getting Pimples on my face day by day and my face is looking very ugly I stopped oil And junk foods but it didn't stopped Please help me.
Hi There will be a skin problem like tenia. So which anti fungal cream and medicine are good for that.
Hii, doctor I have black spots, pimple and scars on my face. I try many cream from 2-3 months but no response. Cream like bajaj nomarks, nivea dark spots reduction etc. But marks are asedes they are not remove or as well as not light or faded. Plse suggest me best cream Doctor.
Hello Dr. I have dry skin. But my nose is oily. Due to which I have tons of blackheads on nose and cheeks. I used blackhead peel. Which tuk away the blackheads on nose. But I saw small blackheads pooping out the next day. Wat should I do? And I have large pores.
Hi I am 35 years old male I have dark black circle under my eyes for last 5 years please help me treat this problem.
I have lot of black dots of chickenpox. How to get rid that problem. Please suggest me good treatment.
Hi - I'm facing a severe dry skin issue on my body. The ssevriaty is very high & my legs are looking like a snake skin. There are multiple deep scratches on my legs which look very ugly & feeling uncomfortable. Let me know why this dry skin is bothering me & is there any permanent solution for this.
I am facing some bloody stool issue since three four days. Stool is not like loose or something else but some blood is always present. It is a sudden issue which started 3-4 days ago. Please suggest if I need to worry about.
My forehead is dark, because of that my entire face seems dark, I even used tan remover for a month, my face got fair, but no change in forehead, what to do.
My forehead has been severely tanned because of years of exposure to sun, how can I get rid of it over a period of time.
Monsoon is no doubt a magical season, but with all the fun come several skin problems. The humid and sticky weather snatches the radiance of your otherwise flawless skin. The monsoon downpour act as a curse in your life. You lose the sheen of confidence and are left with ugly marks. Your skin develops a natural tendency of developing clogged pores during monsoons, which leads to pimples or acne later. On top of that, things may take the worst shape with the application of oily make-up products and stress. Your bad habit of picking the breakouts may also aggravate the situation.
But don't lose hope. There's nothing to get disheartened. Every problem has a solution to it. You may get back your flawless and healthy skin, if you follow certain simple tips. A little care and attention at home can bring back the lost beauty. Here are certain home-based remedies to get rid of the breakouts:
- Neem relief: Acne vanishes with the application of neem paste on the affected areas. Take few neem leaves and grind them to make a smooth paste. Mix multani mitti or fuller's earth, turmeric powder and milk with the paste. Apply this face pack for over 10 minutes on your face and later rinse it off with water. After the pack is washed away, you are left with a soft and clean skin.
- Steam therapy: Our skin has multiple pores. These pores get clogged due to excess oil secretion during the monsoons. Dust particles and oily secretions leads to the clogging of these pores. This in turn leads to skin breakouts. If you steam your face religiously, these pores open and help you to get rid of the pimples.
- Sugar-honey pack: Take three teaspoons of brown sugar with one spoon of honey. Make a gentle face pack with this mixture. Put the face pack on your face for over 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Potato help: Not known to many, potatoes can be of great help for the acne victims. Cut thin slices of potatoes. Rub these potato slices over your face.
- Check your diet: Too much consumption of foods rich in fat can act as triggers for acne. Include green and leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet for sufficient intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your face and areas affected with acne: Exposure to dust and dirt leads to several skin diseases and acne is no exception. Thus it is important to wash you face and affected areas with water frequently. The moment you return home after staying long hours outdoors, don't hesitate to wash your face immediately. Washing of face is highly recommended even before going off to bed at night.
- Drink water: It is always advisable to drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy.
Following the above mentioned steps to get a flawless and radiant looking skin.