Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
Multivitamins & Infertility
Nutrients that can help to support a healthy conception include:
- Antioxidants “ protect cells from damage by free radicals in environmental and other toxins
- Coenzyme (Q10) “ an important antioxidant and ˜energy nutrient within every cell
- Vitamin E “ an antioxidant that may promote circulation to the reproductive system, including to the placenta
- Vitamin C “ an antioxidant important within the ovary itself. As the developing egg needs vitamin C to mature and ovulate, more vitamin C is used up around the time of ovulation
- Mixed carotenoids “ Vitamin A (retinoid) is involved in creating DNA. In small amounts it is essential for healthy foetal development, particularly for the immune system and eyes. However, you should avoid taking too much Vitamin A
- Manganese “ involved in enzyme functions that have antioxidant effects and transfer genetic information
- Zinc “ one of the most important nutrients for a healthy reproductive system. Involved in sexual development, ovulation and the menstrual cycle
- Selenium “ an antioxidant that supports normal conception
- Omega-3 fatty acids “ improving omega-3 fatty acids ensures that a woman’s fat tissue stores retain a reserve of these fatty acids for the developing foetus, a healthy pregnancy and optimally fed newborn
- B-Vitamins “ Vitamin B12, B6 and folate are three B vitamins significant for the reproductive system
My age is 30 years and I am unmarried. My problem is that my period is now happens only for 1 days and that too with very less bleeding. I am worried about my future pregnancy. Please let me know if there would be any problem in my future pregnancy?
I am married since 1 year and having sex daily except in periods. But from last 2 months we don't had sex because we are I two different place. I want to know will it pain when we have sex and how to develop my hubby's timing on bed, he use to masturbate alternate days because we are not able to do sex.
Meri age 26 h meri abhi delivery hui h or meri breast loose ho gyi h iske liye m kya kru please suggest me.
Peanut oil, mustard oil, sunflower oil, Safflower oil, soya oil are popular oils used all over India. And Vanaspati Ghee and Desi Ghee are popular choices amongst ghee. Usage of Poly-unsaturated fatty acids used to be deciding factor to choose oil type.
But now it is acknowledged wide over that Saturated Fatty acids are equally important and they increase the good cholesterol level. That means eat any type of oil or ghee. It is good for health. Palm oil or desi ghee was considered bad. But now it is recommended.
Only there is upper limit to quantity. For a 2000 calorie diet, oil/ghee consumption should not be more than 600 calorie.
Then what is bad? It’s trans fat. When oil is reheated again and again, trans fats are formed which are bad for heart.
I short, consume any oil or ghee it is good for health if eaten moderately.
I took ipill twice last month within a gap of 40 days. Yesterday I saw brown color scars on my neck. It wasn't itching. Could it be a side effect of ipill or something else? How it could be cured?
Hii. I always suffer from pain during sex. Me and my boyfriend do try different positions to overcome this pain however I always feel the pain in every position and due to which I am not able to reach to orgasm which is frustrating and this is affecting my life. I behave very rudely and arrogantly with everyone. What should I do? Please help.
Sir /mam Mai apni wife ke sath 6 December ko sex kiye the raat mai meri wife I pil kha li thi ausi raat ko fhir hum dono ke bich sex ho gya bina koi safty ke Meri wife ko avi tk period nai aaya hai Kya koi problem hai es condition mai Mai use bol raha Hun Dr. se milne PR time nai mil raha hai Jane ka please kuch batayie Ya koi medicines hai periods ya es condition ko handle karne ka.
I have polycystic ovary and problem of irregular period. I don't take any medicine now. Bt I have rashes on my skin. I do yoga everyday. It helps to regular my periods. Bt how can I get rid of this skin rashes? Sometimes Its itching. Is it any kind of allergy?
The inability to conceive after indulging in unprotected sex is known as infertility. It can also be referred to the biological incapability of a male to cause the conception or a woman being unable to carry the pregnancy for full term. Research has shown that female problems contribute to over half of all the infertility cases while a majority of the other causes include sperm disorders.
Treatment of infertility depends on:
- Cause of Infertility
- Duration of Infertility
- Age of both partners
- Personal preferences
Causes of infertility in women include:
1. Ovulation disorders: This is regarded as the most common cause of infertility in women. The disorders can be caused due to the following
- Premature ovarian failure
- PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Poor egg quality
- Overactive or Underactive thyroid gland
- Chronic conditions like cancer or AIDS.
2. Problems in fallopian tubes or uterus: Abnormalities in the uterus or fallopian tubes render the woman incapable of conceiving naturally. This might be due to:
- Submucosal fibroids
- Previous sterilization treatment
3. Medications: There is a possibility that treatment will cure infertility. Examples include NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy.
Treatment of infertility might involve a significant amount of psychological, physical, temporal and financial commitments.
In men, treatment is done to treat lack of healthy sperm or general sexual problems. The treatments include:
- Change in lifestyle
- Sperm retrieval
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Even though it is possible to restore fertility in women using only one or two therapies, a number of treatments might be required before conception is possible. Some of these treatments include:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Stimulation of ovulation with fertility drugs
- Surgery to restore fertility
In situations where pregnancy does not happen spontaneously, Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) can be used by couples to achieve pregnancy. It is a form of fertility treatment which involves the handling of sperm and egg. The entire ART team consists of psychologists, physicians, embryologists, nurses and lab technicians.
One common ART technique is In vitro fertilization (IVF). It is a process where an egg and sperms are manually combined in a laboratory dish, followed by transfer of embryo to the uterus. Some aspects involved in an IVF cycle are:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Assisted hatching
- Donor eggs or sperm
- Gestational carrier
Some complications that may occur during the treatment of infertility are:
- Multiple pregnancy
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS)
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Before pregnancy My weight was 50 kg. Now I am 26 weeks pregnant woman. My weight is now 55 kg. Is it normal or not? If no please tell me how to increase my weight.
I am 22 year old. I had aborted with pills (misoprostol) pregnancy of 2 months on january 2016. I need to do a usg of pelvis and blood reports. Will my usg and blood report reveal that I was once pregnant? I do not want to reveal my pregnancy.
What is the best period to do intercourse with no risk of pregnancy. Please make me clear on it in detail if period date is 25 then when we should feel no risk.
I missed my period for 1 month and my doctor prescribed me with a medicine named norethisterone tablets but before that she asked me to do a pregnancy test first only then have the medicine. I wanted to know that why did she recommend to do a pregnancy test first and then have the medicine is it an abortion pill.
I have a problem of irregular periods and whenever it comes after 7-12 days of the desired time gives a lot of pain. I had consulted to 2-3 doctors but still everything is same as before. please tell me da best solution. ☺
I have got my periods for 9 days with heavy bleeding. Now after a week again it started .i took primolut and through tablet for stopping the bleeding as pwr doctor advise. But after a week again it started .my scan reports are fine .what could be the reason?
What should I do when the condom is tore inside vagina during sex. Doing sex date is 21-12-2016 please tell me.
Utrine fibroid is a benign growth but later it can be cancerous so treatment is very necessary. It can cause infertility, recurrent abortions, heavy bleeding, weakness. If your family is complete, then you can go for hysterectomy but hysterectomy also have many side effects due to harmonal changes like weight increase, bad effects on eye, teeth, hair and you will feel old age symptoms like whiting of hairs, wrinkles, loosing of skin etc. But if your family is incomplete then you have no option. But now don't worry. Ayurveda can help you.