Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
I would like to take skin whitening treatment, can you please suggest me cost for chemical peels and as well as laser treatment. I want to take it in Hyderabad, also tell me total package cost and duration of treatment.
My wife has developed some face pigmentation from quite some time. Also her face remains dry n also pimples pop out. She is quite worried n wants to get rid off this asap. Please suggest some treatment measures. What kind of precautions she should take.
I was very fair but from last few years my face become little darker. Please suggest me some medication so that I can recover.
Why man skin colour can't be change? suppose a person has black colour skin why the person can't change.
A dark spot on my face and also deep burn scar on my face, how to remove dark spot and burn scar from my face, please help me.
My age is 20 and i have very small moustache and beard can anyone suggest me some treatment for this.
I have suffering from blood stool whenever I am eating spicy food or taking alcohol. What kind of symptoms these are?
Tips to Cure Dark Spots on the Face (Its only external applications. For oral medicine (Safe Ayurveda formulae) you have to consult for added advantage and speedy normalization of skin.
One of the most popular forms of home treatment due to its ease and quickness is lemon juice. Lemons can be bought locally at your nearest store or you could be lucky enough to grow them in your own garden. Lemons are rich with essential vitamin C that can help lighten dark spots.
Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on to a cotton ball before gently rubbing it directly on to the black spots. Allow it to dry on your skin before washing it off with water. Continue to apply lemon juice to the skin for at least two weeks until you eventually see the dark spots fade.
Buttermilk is a great product that can help defeat black circles. Similar to lemon juice, it also helps to gently fade any red blemishes and also black spots.
Take just four teaspoons of buttermilk while adding two teaspoons of tomato juice into a bowl.
Mix the two ingredients together before applying the mixture onto your skin. After 15 minutes, wash off the ingredients.
Oatmeal powder is ideal for exfoliating the skin. This is why many individuals choose to apply an oatmeal mask onto their face in order to remove any dead skin and also any unwanted black spots.
Simply grind half a cup of oats before add four tablespoons of lemon juice in order to make a thick paste. Scrub the paste on to your skin and allow it to dry. Once dry, gently wash off the paste using warm water. It?s recommended to perform this treatment up to twice a week
Ageing is one thing that most of us fear. The image that looks back at us from the mirror is different from what we used to stare at and admire. Gradually, there are dark circles around the eyes, wrinkles in the corner of the eyes, lines on the forehead when we look up, sagging mouth and nasolabial folds, etc. The skin is made up of connective tissue in the underlying layers, and this is mainly made up of protein. Once this layer becomes loose and sags, the skin beings to appear aged. This is not just a cosmetic concern, but a major emotional concern, and can lead to major stress and depression.
While there are major surgical procedures to correct the above noted defects, they come with a huge cost and not affordable by all. There are, however, various easily available products which can do wonders when used regularly. They do two things, delay the onset of ageing effects and in some cases, even reverse the damage that has already set in.
Following are some of the most effective natural remedies to keep the skin glowing and youthful, without any surgical intervention.
- Egg whites: Rich in proteins, it is extremely beneficial for the skin. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines, opens up skin pores, and cleanses the skin thoroughly. It also contributes to repair of skin. With the rich water content, it also keeps the skin moist and hydrated. It also reduces damage caused by free radicals and oxidation. Regularly applying egg whites on the skin is advised by most skin care specialists.
- Almonds: There are various ingredients in almond which give it a big thumbs-up for inclusion in skin care products. Whether the skin care products are for babies or for ageing adults, almond is a definite ingredient. It has vitamin E and A, iron, zinc, folic acid, oleic acid, etc. It also is popular for its antioxidant properties, which helps reduce ageing by preventing degeneration of the underlying collagen fibres. This delays the onset of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: This wonder substance has multiple benefits and the skin benefits are just one set. It contributes to overall skin health by exfoliating, nourishing, and firming up the skin. It also promotes regeneration. The potassium and vitamin B in honey also are good for the optimal health of the underlying connective tissue layers.
- Olive oil: This is again a wonderful source of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It nourishes the skin, hydrates it, and restores firmness by promoting the growth of the connective tissue layer.
As amazing as they sound, they are simple too. Just walk to your kitchen and find these wonderful products to keep your skin away from ageing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hello Dr. I am 18 years old and I always face the problem of white spots on my face. Some times they disappear. And then again appear. Some Doctors advice me to stay away from the sunlight. But due to my studies I have to go out daily. What should I do?
What is the reason behind black stool? It started when I started taking supplements of medisyskart for gaining mass? Is black stool a indication that the supplements are working ?if not then, what can be the treatment for it?
My son is 16 years old, He has dark band on her Waist while rest of the body is Fair. Can you suggest any kind of cream to make it Fair?
I am 20 years old. I got pimples 6 months back. Now pimples have gone but some holes are appeared on my face. Lot of holes are appearing on my face. Now my face skin tone is looking like old man. What cream should I use to make my skin young and fAIR? PLEASE TELL ME.
Hello madam, I am 26 years old. I am getting married Jan 2017. I have too many scars on my faces. How I remove it withing one month. because next month my engagement fix.
I am 25 year old and I having skin problem like feeling very itching many times having rashes after itching and having very dry skin. I also feel very tired suddenly many times in d day. What should I do?
Hi doctors before 20 days I have an accident so many abbrations on my face after recovery many black shades on face so please how to treat these. The abbrations are new .can I use soframycin. Mederma.and any other treatment creams or only natural aloevera jel what is the best at this time.
- Exposure to ultraviolet light through sunbathing, tanning booths, and outdoor sports increases the chance of developing wrinkles earlier.
- UV light breaks down the collagen and elastin fibers in the skin. These fibers form the skin's connective tissue. They are located under the surface of the skin, and they support the skin. Breaking down this layer causes the skin to become weaker and less flexible. The skin starts to droop, and wrinkles appear.
- Clothes that cover the body, such as hats and long sleeves, may delay the development of wrinkles.
- People who work in the sunlight have a higher chance of early wrinkles. Jobs that involve this type of exposure include fishing and farming. Sailors, golfers, beach lifeguards, and gardeners may also be more prone to skin aging.
- Regular smoking accelerates the aging process of skin, because of the reduced blood supply to the skin. Alcohol dehydrates the skin, and dry skin is more likely to wrinkle.