Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. PrakashYour feedback matters!
Sir, Hello i'm 45 year old man. My problem is I having a hypoproteinemia and irom deficiency anemia. So what should I do. Pls suggest me. Thanks.
I'm 16 year old boy named as anurag I have a problem I automatically started vomiting specially in morning. What should I do doctor?
Hello I am an 19 year old boy I have pain in my right testicle And I feel it is swollen Can you please suggest what can the swelling happen And what can b the medication taken to reduce the swelling and pain Regards.
I feel very drowsy and sleepy after having dinner. Immediately I hav to sleep can not control myself. I do not have the energy to take rounds after dinner. This is affecting my health. How can I help myself and wats the reason behind this?
My name is giri reddy, age 30, male iam suffering piles from last one week hevy pain and bleeding, please suggest me good treatment.
I am 30 years old female, I brush twice a day and take special care of my teeth and gums still I face bad breath. What to do?
Dear doctor, am suffering from pcos since last 2 years. My periods arent regular. Also, I have acne on my skin, and am gaining weight and struggling to lose weight. I have mood swings too.
I am user of gutkha from last 20 yrs, but now my mouth is open fully. what can I do now? Please help me.
I have pain and irritation after urination I was consult many doctors they said no problem prescribed some medicine but there is no use for using medicine I am still facing this issue.
I am suffering from hypernatremia (high sodium level in my body). Due to this I am suffering from vomiting, loss of body control, problem in reading since 3 days. Now all problem is under control but my body is not in my control during walking. Please suggest me home remedy for this.
My nephew has scoliosis and shown to 6 doctors. Done xray and mri. Her age is 1 year. Bone is normal. Minor curvature towards one side. Any good treatment?
She had her first intercourse and is having mild pain in her lower abdomen now she used protection also is there any thing to worry?
From past 3-4 days some amount of mucus is coming along with the stool with blood also. abdominal pain is also in my body please guide me how to get treated and what to do in this situation and what not.
I am 40 year old and erection problem I am eating sildenafil citrate tablet 100 mg my question is pregnancy any trouble in this pill eating?
Dark Chocolate: Stress Buster and other Health benefits
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related??