Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pragya JotaniYour feedback matters!
Hi. My left ear lobe has got cut/open. Can I get it sutured? please let m know the procedure n recovery time needed?
I had a problem few weeks back. I had noticed blood in my stool during excretion. When I contacted a doctor he said that I was having bad digestion and that there was nothing to be worried. Yesterday I saw the same thing agai though I am comfortable when I sit but anus causes a burning sensation during excretion. What should I do now?
Oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy involving the act of swishing oil (usually organic Cold Pressed Sesame, Sunflower or Coconut) in the mouth for up to 20 minutes in empty stomach to remove oil soluble toxins from the body. Oil pulling is definitely an inexpensive and safe practice with a plethora of anecdotal support including help with skin conditions, arthritis, asthma, headaches, hormone imbalances, infections, liver problems and more. It is suitable for every age group including pregnant and nursing women. Children old enough to spit can safely try oil pulling.
Hello sir, I take zerodol tablets for headache due to sinusitis. Is there any problem in it? Please guide me.
Awareness against Cancer is the only way to make its treatment more effective by Early Diagnosis.
Hi I am a computer engineer and am having pain in my left shoulder causing me to stay up in the night sometimes. What should I do?
Many ladies have back pain after they have gone through scerein delivery. What exercise can be done to avoid this back pain?
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease caused due to intolerance to the protein called gluten found in common foods like wheat, barley, and rye. The exact reason for the disease is not known, but gluten attacks the small finger-like projections in the intestine called the villi, which help absorb nutrients during the digestion, leading to malnourishment.
Onset of the disease is usually once the child has started on solid foods and can include diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, underweight, skin rashes, anemia, mouth sores, etc. Diagnosis usually happens with a detailed discussion and checking the level of antibodies against gluten in the blood. In rare cases, an intestinal biopsy may also be required. Once confirmed, the following are ways to manage celiac disease.
Dietary changes: Avoiding gluten-containing foods is the first step to treating celiac disease. These are common food substances like wheat and barley. In some cases, the entire family may choose to or need to take this diet, just to provide moral support to the child.
- Breads, cakes (made from wheat)
- Creamed or breaded vegetables
- Processed meats
- Dry roasted nuts (as agents used in processing could have wheat)
- Fried chicken
- French fries (that are coated in flour)
- Spreads, soft cheeses, and dips
- Salad dressings
- Gravies and sauces (including some tomato and meat sauces)
- Soup mixes and canned soups
- Crab or other seafood
- Malt or malt-flavored drinks (usually made from barley)
- Modified food starch (modified corn starch is OK; modified wheat starch is not)
- Nondairy creamer
- Soy sauce and soy sauce solids (may be fermented with wheat)
- Wheat-free products (may contain barley or rye flour)
- Yogurts containing wheat starch
Read the labels of foods to ensure they are free of gluten. Organic/natural food stores and health food stores contain wide range of gluten-free products that can be used with minimal effect on the child's food habits.
Eating out: Just because the child has celiac disease, eating out is not ruled out. Carefully choosing what to eat is suggested. Also, letting the chef know is a good idea, as most chefs will prepare something safer for the child.
Cross-contamination: Avoid cross-contamination: In schools or in cases where the child could potentially eat from other children's boxes, make sure the child is well informed and ensure he does not eat from other kids' lunch boxes. It is also a good idea to keep the class teacher and a couple of his close friends informed of the child's condition.
Most children are easy to educate and adapt well to the changes required, knowing very well that it is for their own good.
Only one problem Beard not coming, total not came some of place came only Any lotion for it Help me.
Lybrate | Dr. Jagannath Kumar V speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 23 years old working women ,and my brest size is little bit small around 30-32 but I think its creating some problem in my life and I need suggestion like good cream and pills if any (Ayurveda/homeopathic and alopathic for breast enlargement/growth.
Oily skin is a condition that can be characterized by shine on the skin and a large number of pores. The oil in question is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive sebum. This can result in acne and blackheads. Summer is a time of the year where skin problems due to oily skin are worsened by factors such as sweat and dust. So proper skin care is necessary in order to negate the effects of oily skin.
There are multiple ways to handle this condition in summers:
1. Using cleansers - Proper cleaning of skin is a very important step in lessening the effects of oily skin. Harsh cleansers have an opposing effect as they facilitate secretion of oil, so a mild cleanser is usually the best option. Some cleansers may contain ingredients that irritate the skin, so care is advised in selecting a proper one.
2. Hydration and food - Keeping the body well hydrated in summers combined with a diet free of greasy, oily food and less fats can help in reducing the effects of oily skin.
3. Using masks to clear the face - Masks such as clay masks, yogurt, and baking soda can help in cleansing the skin by clearing the oil. It should be noted that these treatments should not be overdone as they can cause the skin to dry up too much and over secrete oil.
4. Skin moisturizers - People often have this notion that oily skin does not require moisturizer application. Selecting a moisturizer that is fit for oily skin and using it will help moisturize the skin and keep it healthy.
5. Sunscreen - Sunscreen is a necessity during summers, and the sunscreen you choose should be specifically for oily skin in order for it to work effectively. Application of sunscreen can help prevent the UV rays of the sun from penetrating the skin and cause complications.
6. Dermatological treatment - In case of severe oiliness, treatments such as chemical peels and creams laced with tretinoin can help.
Related Tip: Which Moisturizer Will Work Best for Your Skin Type?