Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Radheyshyam VyasYour feedback matters!
How to increase my body weight and my Heart beat is slow so what I do for my Heart beat and increase my body.
I am 56 years male having b. P 160/120 (hyper tension) and sugar 100-140. Taking tablets for 14 years. Presently I am feel tired of continuing my job. What is your advise?
I am two months pregnant and as latest LDL level is 147 total cholesterol level is 197. Am I at high risk for getting heart attacks ?and also suggest me some foods to decrease my LDL levels.
Im 29 years old im a breast feeding women I had a severe heartburn &light chest pain for last 3 days what can I do.
My father 58 years before 8 years they got open heart surgery and after that they have bp and diabetes. The problem is, their foot doesn't feel pain if they walk on fire also they don't fall pain.
I am 63 years old male, I take medicine for bp daily in the morning named tazloc am. I suffer from calf muscle pain (gastrocnemius) during the night, I could not sleep till late night. Please advise me what to do? what is the remedy?
I am , 39 years i, and last 3 months i noticed that my weight loosing very badly , with this i am feeling hungry and thrust . I should have to go for toilet several time . I visit my house physician and he asked me to do several test including sugar . I found my fasting sugar is 250 and pp sugar is 450 . Now also my cholesterol and triglyceride little high . For your information last few years I was addicted with alcohol, but last year suddenly I stopped drinking totally . After that i found some problem like constipation and little nerve problem and sleeping irregularity. Please advice me what to do
I am 55 years of age male height 5.9 weight 78 kgs. Taking B. P. Tablets daily. No habit of brushing teeth since long. Recently my tooths have a hole and not able to chew the food properly. Having sense of pain to that tooth both sides left and right. Kindly advise whether I must go for refilling in it to avoid damage of tooth. Please advise Regards Narendra Pawar.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.