Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Dinesh Wag
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Dinesh WagYour feedback matters!
And while diabetes is a popular medical condition, a lot of people don't have much information about it. Although, they know the major types of diabetes, they have no clue about the difference between them. Here we outline type I vs type ii diabetes-
***Type I diabetes- Formerly known as juvenile onset or insulin dependent diabetes, type I diabetes is the one in which your body's immune system destroys all kinds of cells that release insulin. Over a period of time, this results in elimination of insulin production from the body, because of which the cells cannot absorb glucose or sugar and produce energy. Type I diabetes have episodes of low blood sugar level and it cannot be problem. Symptoms usually start from childhood or young adulthood.
***Type ii diabetes- The adult onset or non-insulin dependent diabetes can develop at any age, particularly after the 30s, although the cases of same are rising rapidly among children. This type of diabetes involves production of insulin, but not in a right way, a condition known as insulin resistance. For this kind of diabetes, the person usually might not have symptoms before the diagnoses and there are rarely any episodes of low sugar level. It can be easily prevented or delayed by following a healthy lifestyle and indulging in regular exercising.
If you have any of the above symptoms or have more questions related to diabetes, click on consult privately to ask me.
From lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
Sir meri body par ringworm ho gaye h .ye do teen Parker k h ek to silently felte rehte h isme khujli nahi hoti lekin dekhne par dikh jaata h vo bhi kafi bada ho Jane ke baad. Dusre type sure meri ik halka sa red colour ki lambi si line ho jaati h usme itching hoti h agar itching kar li to vo ringworm ban jaata h Jo pehle ringworm hue the vo ketoconazole cream or sonadrem cream lagane se thik ho jaate h lekin kuch din baad uske aas-aas vahi red line ban jaati h .Sir please koi sujav deejjiye meri 2 month se h iski davaai bhi me raha hu Dr. Se vo 5 din mei 2 injection or kuch lagane ki davaai bhi deta h lagane ke liye sonadrem tube deta h or ye bhi Kehta h ki teen mahine l as lag nge.
Today period day 14. Yesterday follicular scan was done. My left ovary follicle size is 29×20 mm. Thickness is 6.5 mm. When the egg get ovulate to conceive? It is possible for pregnancy? When we start intercourse.
Mild pain in Right arm For last 6 days. Advise treatment. It happened most probably by keeping hand under the head while sleeping.
Doctor my knee was paining for 2 years when I consult to doctor he made an orthoscopi iwas having pain when I get down to staircase, walking 100mtr, walking without sports shoes. Now it is almost 1 year over but icant do some exercise or play cricket or football I get pain immediately. So what should I do
I got a problem with less erection from quite a few days. And erection is not holding for long as it was prior? What to do?
I am 65 years male and has controlled diabetic type 2 using medicines. I am overweight and wish to go for fiber based diet in the evening meal. Pl. Guide as to what I should take in evening diet.
My dad drinks a lot. Now he is having swelling in his legs and stomach plus pain in his body. What does that mean? What's the cure?
I am 54 years old some days ago I got my. Uric acid checked it came out to be 6.2 ,i want to ask. Wat should be the accurate level and do. I.need to altogether stop taking eggs chicken, milk,paneer and all dals, please suggest wat food items I can take freely and which one in small quantity, and which one to be stopped and after how many days I should get my uric acid level checked.
Bloating, cramping, headaches, nausea are very common during menstruation—painful symptoms women go through when during their monthly cycle. During this time, women tend to crave salt, desserts, caffeine or liquor. One should look out for different alternatives to prevent menstrual cramps and satisfy their cravings.
Menstrual cramps cause a great deal during the menstrual cycle since the withdrawals interrupt the blood stream to the wall of the uterus. Stomach aches, lower back pain and leg cramps are some common and basic side effects. Here are a few ways yoga can cure the problem:
- Janu sirsasana (head-to-knee forward bend): Go down on the floor in a sitting position with your legs stretched out forward. Twist the right knee outward to a 90 degree angle and press the right foot into the insides of the left thigh. Get the left shin or foot, breathe in, tighten the hips, and place the stomach over the straight leg. Breathe out, and broaden the spine and stretch out the chest. Straighten your back.
- Pasasana (noose pose): Come into a full squat position with you feet together and drop your hips down towards your heels. In case your heels do not reach the floor, put a pillow underneath. Breathe in and twist your knees to one side as you turn your abdomen to one side. Breathe out, touch the back of your upper left arm with the outside of your right leg and reach the left lower arm to touch the foot.
- Ustrasana (camel pose): Bow on the floor with the knees and hips. Turn your thighs inside and press your shins and feet firmly into the floor. Lay your hands on the back of your hips. Breathe in, lift your chest, and press your shoulders down towards the ribs. Breathe out, push the hips forward as you stretch the front of the body and bend backwards. Keep your hands on the back of your hips or on the back of the heels. In case you put your hand on the heels, press your toes into the floor to lift the heels higher.
- Supta padangusthasana (reclining big toe pose): Lie on your back with your arms by your sides and stretch the legs. Lay your head on the floor, breathe in, bend the right knee, and hold the toe with the right fingers. Put your left hand on top of the upper left thigh to put the left leg down.
- Towel hook: Breathe out and stretch the right leg to the extent your body permits. You can likewise use a towel or belt to wrap around the right foot to help. Breathe in; lift your head up towards the right leg and hold the left leg down. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.