Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Dinesh WagYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. I am suffering from hip arthritis since last 10 to 12 years. What should be best treatment for me so that my life could be normal?
Hi, recently I got a feeling my penis is smaller. So I measured it out. It turns out to be 4 inches when erect. Now the feeling continues and am thinking whether the size matters in satisfying a girl. If it does, anyone have suggestions to increase the size of my penis.
My penis is shrinking day by day. I am 32. There are wrinkles on my penis. My penis length is 1 inch in flaccid and 4 inch in erected stage. Whether I will alive or not till 60 years with this problem. I have history of masturbation since childhood. I am lean and thin. My height is 5 feet's 3 inches. I am poor and no money for treatment. Due to this problem I have lost hope. please help me god will bless you! aI shall be much obliged to you through out my life. People hate me due to this problem. I am isolated. No one talks to me.
Hair becoming oily and loosing hair Doing hair wash daily in morning and by the end of the day scalp becoming oily, hair looks like oil applied. No dandruff My face also becoming oily Pls suggest me solution to overcome this issue.
Meri mom ko migrane ki problem h .wo iska tratment approx 1 year kra chuki h phir v unko dard rehta h sr me. To Dr. .ne Naxdom 500 khane k liye bola h .iska koi permanent ilaj h ki nhi .unka pain ok ho jaye .plz reply kre. Unko kbhi right ,kbhi left me pain rehta h.
Running is a journey. Becoming the runner we want to be doesn’t happen overnight. For most of us, it takes many years, many mistakes and many lessons to improve, grow and realize our full potential. It’s a never-ending journey. No matter how many running accomplishments we conquer, we are still always learning. Whether you’re a new runner looking to tackle your first half marathon or marathon this year or are a seasoned runner, these following reminders will help you become the best runner you can be by avoiding common running mistakes.
- drinking too much of sports drinks
- wearing improper sports shoes
- running too much without strength training
- not hyderating properly
- not alternating hard days with easy days
- not controlling upper body
- starting too quick and ignoring after run cool down routines
- running too much and skipping the next day run
- trying something new every other day
- training with someone too far ahead of pace
- over striding
I am loosing hair quickly is their any medical treatment for hair lose and to improve the growth of hair.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.
I am a type 2 diabetic patient since last 10 yrs. Suddenly, I developed erection problem about 3 yrs. Back. Please advise.
I am suffering from a problem related to ejaculation of sperm in normal way. Fnac test shows that spermatogenesis in the testicles is normal. But no sperm is found in semen analysis. Please do suggest effective treatment.
I have some dark spots and pimples on my face. I tried various medicines but I didn't worked for me. It doesn't made any side effect on me. So tell me some diet and medicines for it.
I am 24 year old female. I had sex with my hubby at 21st and 23rd July. My last period starts at 8th July. So this sex life helps for my pregnancy? And I can take folvite tablet. In this tablet helps for my pregnancy or not?
I am 21 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now. Please tell me.
I m using power glass for past 4 years. My question is how to I enhance my eye vision without using surgery.
I am having some extra fat on my lower chest which becomes sometime embarrassing what should I do now I am also doing iron pumping.
When I woke up in morning there is so much pain in my head but after 1or2 hours I get relif by my head pain.
I have become victim of pile over 1year, sometimes it hops out using some medicines of constipation, such as tablets and powder.
A fungal infection of the nail may affect part of the nail, the entire nail, or several nails.
Visible signs of a fungal nail infection include:
- Scaling under the nail, which is called subungual hyperkeratosis
- White or yellow streaks on the nail, which is called lateral onychomycosis
- A crumbling corner or tip of the nail, which is called distal onychomycosis
- Flaking white areas on the nail’s surface, which may include pits in the nail
- The appearance of yellow spots at the bottom of the nail, which is called proximal onychomycosis
- Loss of the nail
Common signs of a fungal nail infection include:
- A distorted nail that may lift off from the nail bed
- An odor coming from the infected nail
- A brittle or thickened nail