Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Dinesh Wag
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Dinesh WagYour feedback matters!
I have throat infection carrying near abt a month. What can be the problem? Aftr proper medicines n treatment it dint stop.
I am 22years age and weight 75 suffered with palpitations and chest heaviness or pain at centre of chest, shoulders and biceps centre of back that usually lasts for few seconds and is like on/off comes and goes. Uneasy in stomach, Also pain in chest while walking for less distance. I met doctor and he said it was only due to gastric and muscle aches but I took ecg and complete bloodcount test which found to be normal. Now I am feeling normal and all those gone since 15 days. Are there still any tests should I go while my doctor advised me to start meditation to suppress anxiety but not required any tests. Please specify.
My wife had a headache 1 month ago and we consult a physician and he suggest to have x rat for sinuses and eye sight. The reports for these were normal and no problem. After 2-3 days she got pain in neck and stiffness in lower head, we see the doctor again and he suggest that it might be cervical issue and we should see a physiotherapist. We has started the physio and in 1-2 days her pain is gone but she start feeling cold sensation and stiffness in middle of her head at regular intervals. We see the doctor again and he told to have MRI of brain and spine. We got the report and brain MRI is normal but her spine MRI shows that she has cervical problem. Now its 1 month almost but she is still suffering from those cold sensations and its 15 days of physiotherapist. We never hear of anyone who has cervical and feel sensation in head and worried about it. Please suggest what kind of doctor we should see and whats the exact diagnosis of this problem.
Im 19 years old male im having teeth are irregularly arranged and more gaps I have already consulted one clinic they asked me to consult md doctors and they took some scaling and said to pay 35000 for ceramic brackets and I want to know how much do you charge for ceramic brackets.
Sir mujhe nashe ka shouk hai kis tarha chuth skta hai Please suggest . Main codein leta hu 600ml per day.
Gallstones are actually hard deposits or lumps that are formed in gallbladder. Gallbladder is a pear shaped, sac-like structure that is located in the upper right part of the abdomen that stores bile. Many people have gallstones present in their bladder but they never know it. This can be an alarming situation for people who have it.
What Causes Gallstones?
There may be several reasons, including:
- Your genes
- Your weight
- Problems with your gallbladder
- Bile can be part of the problem. Your body needs bile, but if it has too much cholesterol in it, that makes gallstones more likely.
- It can also happen if your gallbladder can’t empty properly.
Who Is at Risk for Gallstones?
While your body produces cholesterol naturally, you can also take in excess cholesterol through your diet. Many risk factors for gallstones are related to diet. These include:
- being overweight or obese
- eating a diet that’s high in fat or cholesterol
- rapid weight loss within a short period of time
- eating diet that’s low in fiber
- having diabetes mellitus
What are the treatments available for this?
- Surgery: One of the famous treatments include surgeries. The famous surgery is Cholecystectomy (Removal of gallbladder) that further includes Laparoscopic surgery and Open cholecystectomy.
- Medications: The patients who cannot undergo surgeries can also use drugs like ursodiol and chenodiol . But this can take months or years to remove stones from bladder.
You can reduce your risk of gallstones if you:
- Don't skip meals. Try to stick to your usual mealtimes each day. Skipping meals or fasting can increase the risk of gallstones.
- Lose weight slowly. If you need to lose weight, go slow. Rapid weight loss can increase the risk of gallstones. Aim to lose 1 or 2 pounds (about 0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity and being overweight increase the risk of gallstones. Work to achieve a healthy weight by reducing the number of calories you eat and increasing the amount of physical activity you get. Once you achieve a healthy weight, work to maintain that weight by continuing your healthy diet and continuing to exercise.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!