Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhuYour feedback matters!
Can I give my erect penis in my wife deep mouth for fellatio And ejaculate in her mouth Can any harm effect on her health or any infection.
I am 19 years old female. On 4th day I getting brown Color like Some waste was discharging. And also I feeling irritated. Always happens with me I notice in this year only. When my period was about to stop always happen like this. Is this any serious problem?
Hello sir me and my girlfriend done sex 16 april and after sex she take i-pill witin half hours and after 10 day the periods was done. And few day ago she check pregnancy test it is positive. What we do please tell.
I am 29 year old n April 1st I got abortion by medicine yesterday I had sex with my partner is it good or should I take a gap. THANK YOU.
Hi sir. I am kushal. Nd I am 21 years old. I usually have sex twice a month a safe sex with my gf. But dn also I am able to control my masturbation. I usually do 1 time a day. I try to avoid it but I am not able to come over that. How can I stop masturbation sir. Is it really bad for my health. Plss suggest me sir.
Is it compulsory to become an impotence after the age of 37 yes? I'm 37 yes old. I want to sex more but my penis don't help. It seems that I have got impotence because it got too small when not erect and the balls are also like a little child. Please tell me how I can increase the non erected size and the balls size. Some time before I have taken some commando cap and some medicine from lucknow. Now it has gotten like impotence. Please help me.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from pre cum fluid (Cowper's fluid) whenever my penis gets erected for a while. I have to overcome this to have a confident relationship. Is there any workouts or natural intakes to cure this and also suggest me few things that would improve my digestion.
What is the limit of masturbation? Masturbation is a problem or not. And masturbation can do low testosterone?
I am not having refreshing sleep from past few months. Erections are not good and early ejaculation is common for me. Earlier I used to use jolfresh tablets. I could get proper sleep and was sexual life was very good. Now I could not get those tablet. Could you pls suggest some good tablets for refreshing sleep and good sex life.
I am a teenager. I am masturbating since 5years. I can control my self masturbating. Now I feel weakness in my penis. I feel that its very loose now. Wht can I do fr make it strong again. I am in tension fr future. Plzzz suggest me something. Its der any medicine or oil. Plzz help.
When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person. This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases.
1. Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
2. Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
3. Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
4. Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
5. Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
6. Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.