Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My S.SGPT level is 51. I am a 36 year old female. As per reports its on tge higher level. Wat can b the reason. How can i control it? Am having loose stools daily 2-3 times.
Am having a huge desire of having sex but am unmarried and have no partner how to come over it and I use to masturbate alot n want to control that also.
Regular headache from pst three yrs Sharp pain in eyes Pain in leg Gastric prob Excess weakness High bp lik 100: 150 Some says its all due to bp someone said its nerve pain Mind is also not working properly.
I had sex with my wife. But found myself too weak. Worried about my sexual health. As well as the size of my penis too os less than 3 inch. What should I do?
He is diabetes patient. He got a wound in hand n blood pipe coming out. please tell suggest medicine.
What care should be taken for an ankle ligament injuries? How can we improve the fitness of our legs after any kind of ankle twist?
I am 32 years old and according to doctor I am suffering from ibd, I have no symptoms of this disease, last year in april 2014 I suffer high pain in my stomach and admit in puspanjali hospital, by test and colnoscopy they found that ulsar problem and started medicine misacol, in november 2014 again test and found that ulsar is 99% recover. Since november I have no pain, no fatigue, no diarrhoea, no other problems, no weight loss, suggest me.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding