Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pophale Suhas Bosle
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pophale Suhas BosleYour feedback matters!
Sir I have suffering from constipation from 1 month when I came to study in hyderabad I am fro. Nagpur. And the color of my potty is black and that is very hard please replay.
I am male 30 year old my problem is sleep state to slowly slowly jump my body from before 5 year do you have any medicine pls reply medicine name.
I have a dry cough for last 4 days. Which is getting increased during nights .Please suggest good medicine. I am taking amox but could get good results.
I am a girl. My neck area is little swollen from all the side like a goiter. How to get rid of this problem. Please give expert advice. My age is 20 years.
Hello, dear doctors my gf past is bothering me, I fall a sleep around 12 o clock but automatically awake around 4 o clock daily from 60 days and can't fall a sleep again, after that I think again and again about my gf past, I can't stop thinking and hole day that past runs in my mind, I lost my 5 kg weight, I easily get anger and small small things make me tens. I taken solopose 0.5md for 5 days when I taken my sleep was ok but now again im facing same problem, I am also take homeopathic treatment from 15 days but nothing is fine there is nothing change. Please help me soon doctor.
I keep on getting cough and blocked noses by every 3-4 months with headaches. But now from previously for sometime I am experiencing headaches wherever I do some extra physical activity. With that when I first contacted ENT he told me its allergy and gave me some medication and later after 1 month when I visited again he referred me to a Neurologist saying its neurological migraine. And the neurologist gave me divalproex extended release tabs. What to do. Should I continue ?
What kind of treatment need to cure tha Asthma and what type of medicine you'll be consult for an Asthmatic patient?
Hi Sir good evening I have a regular problem of chest pain & burp. I have gone many times for ECG test, two times Ecco and one time tmt test in past six months, all are normal. My lipid profiles also under range. My Bp also goes up to 145/105. I also feel many times pulsation in legs/ heaviness in chest. I am taking pantop 40 & mucaine gel from last five day but no improvement pls suggest me it is cardio problem or other cause.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.