Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pophale Suhas BosleYour feedback matters!
Recently I have muscle and joints paint, new moles found in my body. Stomach burning while eating slightly spicy food, diarrhea.And my reproductive organ slightly changed to gray (anus). I don't why. My friends this is the symptoms for hiv. Can you please give suggestion. What should I do?
Hi, I am having some sort of infection at the back of my leg and I don't know how I got it. Its nowhere else on my body. I'm also having trouble in walking as it stretches and pains when I touch it. Please suggest a remedy.
When I open my penis fore skin it seems to be like it is sticked below the tip of my penis how can I get ride of this problem.
I'm suffering from a disease. When early morning I wake up. Then when I wash my face with water and when I wash mouth then I get some what blood. What is the reason?
My friend penis is bend slightly towards left side. Why it happened. Is there any problem. How to get straighten.
I am 28 years I have severe pain in my neck upper part I have done many test bit didnot gel relief please advice what should I do.
My sex drive does not responds quickly when she touches it. I sometimes feel that I am the only one who can control my own penis to get erect. I masturbate frequently. please help!
My semen analysis report Count is low. How to increase sperm count. Please give me medicine for increase.
I am 35 year old, I had liver cirrihosis since 20 years and getting treatment for this from 1995. Is there any alternative solution for this. I am non-alcholic, non smoker, and no other sort of habits like eating gutkha why the diseases came and any remedy for this?
He have chicken pox scars how to get rid of them? They look very bad. Any remedies to treat them effectively?
I am masturbating from last 5 to 6 years 2 or 3 times in a day n now m facing side effects like headache poor circulation pain in legs buzzing in ear.
I am a pregnant women in this time I am suffering with a side pain down from my chest and up from the stomach portion in the left side more compare to right side this occurs suddenly while I am sitting without any support or sometime it occurs while in sleeping mode also can you please tell me the reason and how to get cure.
Fungal infection of nails (tinea unguium) is common. The infection causes thickened and unsightly nails which sometimes become painful. Medication often works well to clear the infection but you need to take medication for several weeks.
How do you develop a Fungal Nail Infection?
- Spread from a fungal skin infection. For example, Athletes foot(tinea pedis)is a fungal infection of your toes. This may spread to the toenails if the skin infection is not treated early.
- Fingernail infection may occur after a toenail infection has become established. The fungus may spread to a finger if you scratch your itchy toes and toenail.
- Fingernail infections are also more likely to occur if you wash your hands frequently, or have them in water a lot. For example, if you are a cook or a cleaner. Constant washing may damage the protective skin at the base of the nail. This may allow fungi to enter.
- A nail that has recently been damaged is also more likely to become infected.
- You have an increased risk of developing a fungal nail infection if you have various other conditions - for example:
- Nail infections are more common in people who live in hot or humid climates.
- Smoking also increases the risk of Fungal Nail Infection.
- In some cases there is no apparent reason. Fungal germs are common and an infection can occur 'out of the blue'