Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pooja Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from my vagina has a problem it drops continue. I don't know what to do now. Sometimes I like to have sex but I am still 21 so I do dildos and fill great but now the problem is going more n more so how do I stop this.
In my hair full of dandruff is their from my childhood. I had eaten so many medicines but no result found. When I left medicine it again generated please tell my what should I do?
Thinning of hair especially on scalp from few months. Used hair oils. No significant improvement. Suggest way to regrow hair! Thick hair!
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, consult an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.
I m 22 years old. I'm only 5.3. I want to increase my height at any cost. Is it possible. If yes then what are medicines and where it can bought.
I .Meal Planning
- Eat smaller , more frequent meals
- Control carbs
- Ensure variety in diet - whole grain foods, fruits and vegetables daily
- Limit fats - 3-4 tsp/day
- Seasoning tips - use salt sparingly, avoid adding sugars.
II.Practical tips to make you meals healthier
Eat lots of fruits and vegetables- Except for few fruits like banana, mango, chickoo, jackfruit and grapes, and vegetables like potatoes,sweet potatoes , yam . ,both fruits and veggies are cornerstone of diabetes,- gives you vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Eat more whole grains- brown rice, ragi, bajra , jowar,wheat
Use healthy fats and oils- Choose- MUFA's - olive oil, canola oil , less often use PUFA- corn , sesame and safflower oil. Minimise SFA- high fat meat , dairy, coconut,
Choose heart healthy proteins- beans, peas and dals (good source of protein and fibre), Eat fish and shell fish 2-3times/weel, choose skinless, white chicken, nuts in moderation ( almonds , walnuts)
Select low fat dairy products- skim milk and its products like curd, paneer and low fat cheese
III.Healthy breakfast choices
- An egg white omelette with a bran paratha and fruit wedges
- Oats with low fat milk and spirinkling nuts and fruits
- Dalia and veggies upma with a bowl of fresh fruits
- Oats dosa with mint chutney and orange segments
- Ragi porridge with milk/buttermilk and a whole fresh fruits.
IV.Healthy lunch box ideas
- Healthysandwhich - brown bread with veggies no potato, low fat butter and cheese
- Salad warps- mix veg salads in a wheat chapatti
- Spinach and oats paratha,brown rice veggie pulao.
V.Snacking ideas to keep blood glucose in check
- Handful of nuts - 7-8 almonds and walnuts
- Raw veggies
- Vegetable soups
- Fruit bowl
- Cereal chivdabhel
- Wrap- salads,/ rajma with salsa sauce
VI.Choos.e your bevarages wisely
Stay away from, sugary drink, carbonated beverages, tea and coffee with sugar, syrup based drinks.
Choose from - plain water, unsweetened tea and coffee, low fat milk drink, green tea.
Why is Exercise imp-
- Improves blood glucose control
- Improves energy levels.
- Helps to lose weight and maintain body weight
- Helps in preventing Diabetes complication.
- Improves mental health by reducing stress,
- Strengthens bone and muscles
- You can do flexibility exercise like stretching, yoga, Aerobic exercise(brisk walk, dance, swimming, cycling etc), Strength training,.
Exercise should be performed 1-3hrs post meals, avoid workout at bed time to avoid hypoglycemia. (Do remember to hydrate yourself throughout workout)
Before exercise - make sure your sugar levels are normal - between 150mg/dl- 250mg/dl.