Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja SankheYour feedback matters!
Hair transplant surgery is the technique wherein hair is taken out from other parts of your body and grafted on the scalp to treat baldness. Basically, these are such hair follicles that are genetically resistant to balding; therefore, they serve as a permanent treatment for hair loss. Experts believe that in most cases, hair transplant surgery is a lasting option.
How long does the transplant last?
If you are worried about the length of time for which your hair transplant will last, you can be assured that it may even last a lifetime. Only a few among the transplanted hair are lost with time but this loss is not very noticeable.
Reason why hair transplant surgery can be considered as a lasting option
Hair transplant surgery is naturally a lasting and safe treatment for hair loss, as the chances for your body to reject the intervention in the form of implanted hair is minimal. This is because the technique that is used involves taking your own hair out from the follicle roots, (mostly from areas like the neck or the back and sides of your head) where they are not needed so much and place them in specially designed holes in the bald areas. Since no external factors are involved, the body does not tend to reject the transplant.
Hair transplant surgery is anyway a lasting option but just as everything else, it may require a little care over time. Hair may still be lost from those parts of your head that have not been subject to the implantation, so those areas do require little efforts in order for you to maintain the overall results. Occasional touch-up sessions along with easy, non-surgical treatments such as laser therapy, rogaine, and Propecia would ensure a permanent and lasting solution to all your problems related to hair loss and baldness. Such supplementary treatment solidifies the hair follicles that have been transplanted and also decreases the chances of hair loss from hair follicles that were not treated during transplantation.
As the name suggest, Abhayanga means massage. It is one of the pre-purification measures of detox therapy. Oil is massaged into the skin through gentle to medium pressured strokes; that helps to eliminate body toxins and makes the superficial and deep skin tissues soft and supple. Snehana is done daily for three to seven days, as indicated by your physician.
- Vata diseases
- Joint pain
- Neuromuscular & skeletal diseases
- Dryness of the body
- As rejuvenative technique
Abhyanga is the application of warm, herb-infused oil to the entire body from head to toe. As the oil is applied to the skin using rhythmic motions and synchronized massage movements; it penetrates deep into the tissues to eliminate toxins at the cellular level. It prepares the body for shoddhan procedures like Vaman and Virechana.
Patient is advised not to have a heavy meal before the therapy. He can consume liquid foods like hot milk or soup in moderation prior to procedure.
After therapy: Patient is advised not to have anything for procedure. Heavy, spicy and junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
Patient is advised not to have anything for procedure. Heavy, spicy and junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
- Rejuvenates whole body
- Enhances blood circulation
- Beautifies and moisturizes the skin
- Tones muscles and increases tissue strength
- Enhances joint mobility
- Alleviates Vata dosha
- Reduces the pains and aches in the muscles and the adjoining skeletal system
- Removes the toxins of the body
I am 36 female and have suffer from hormonal changes during menses and pre menses. Severe constipation and too much swell in anus area and also urine infection. Pls tell me what to do.
I am 35 years old male. I cannot control my stool, it just came out whenever it feels. Its humiliating when I am not in places near toilet.
Before my weight was 61 but now within few month I gain 8 kg so I want to lose my weight coz of this I got leg pain.
I am having a swelling in my left elbow. Earlier there was a pimple like thing but now it's gone and my elbow is swollen and a little red. I AM DIABETIC. I don't remember getting hurt by anything.
Life is full of challenges. We all have our own ways of dealing with stress and strains of life. But, a strong sense of resilience can make you different from others. Winners don’t do different things, but they do it differently. That’s what you need to keep in mind. While there are hundreds of strategies to deal with stress, you need to learn the best ones to increase your sense of resilience. The more resilient you are, the better is your chance of succeeding in life. Your power of resilience is like an armour that will guard you in the battlefield of life. Here’s all that you need to know about how to become more resilient. From personal tragedies to occupational hazards, you will be able to deal with everything under the sun by following the tips below:
1. Acceptance towards change: It is important for all of us to accept a simple fact that life is dynamic in nature. Nothing in our lives is permanent. Situations and events change in our lives, bringing occasional bliss or sorrows. Therefore, if you realize the fact that change is an indispensable part of life and be a little flexible, you will automatically become more resilient.
2. Be realistic: You must have a realistic outlook towards life. Don’t let your mind be preoccupied with fanciful ideas or build castles in the air. Realism and pragmatism are the fundamentals to a healthy living. If you have a pragmatic mind and understand the real problems in life, you will not lose hope too soon. Therefore, you will be more resilient than others as you have already prepared yourself for the worst things in life by understanding the reality.
3. Control your emotions: It has been often noticed that when scuba divers drown, they are still left with enough oxygen in their tanks. It is because they have pulled off their oxygen masks at the time of danger. Researchers believe that most of us, when in danger, lose our senses and start panicking. This worsens the situation and aggravates the problems in our lives, destroying harmony and peace. Therefore, a person with better sense of resilience has better control over his emotions as well. Don’t freak out or panic at the time of danger or get depressed over an issue for long. You must have a fighting attitude in life and be prepared to face the worst.
4. Be a good communicator: It is quite true that most of our problems can be sorted out by communication. If you maintain proper communication with people and yourself and keep all channels of communication open, you will have solutions to various problems in life. This boosts your confidence and sense of resilience.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure What else can you please help me with this?
How can I gain some weight. I am 18 now and will turn 19 this march but my weight is still 50 kg. I am the thinnest of all my friends. I eat More junk foods than home made ones which means I should get fat but nothing happens. Now what can I do to get some mass? Thanks in advance.
Any one tell me? The best face wash of my skin. I have used many face wash. But no good result. Please tell me a best facewash. My skin is small black.
My father has just gone under Lipid profile test where his Triglycerides level examined as 611, I know it is very high but please advise is it serious or not and how to lower it down?
Is hair grown on bald patches of male pattern by mesotherapy or prp or by minoxidil more f 5% permanent or temporary? Like hair grown will remain permanent through lifetime or hair gets fall if the procedure is stopped? What is the permanent solution?
I am 18 years old. Yesterday I had two puff of hukka can this effect my healhtand I was in periods (second day) amd will it create issue in my future life. Hukka puff was very small amd I just tried.
COPD WITH hemoptysis. WHAT IS THE CURE FOR IT? Nothing abnormal in blood. Right upper part of the lungs is slightly damaged as per the x-ray shows.
Inviting All Newly Diagnosed Diabetics to adopt Ayurveda Regimen of diet and Daily Routine. We ’ll tell you more about these chronic conditions and also explain what you should and shouldn’t be eating to optimize your health, based on your prakriti (body Temperament)personal risk factors. After all, we believe that your diet is one of the most powerful tools available to you for decreasing your risk of these conditions. You may not be able to control your prakriti (body Temperament)or genes, but you can control your food. If required we also prescribe Ayurvedic Massages, Ayurvedic Medicines and Yoga Practices. Stay Healthy!