Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Poncha FaliYour feedback matters!
I have a migraine problem. Please suggest home remedy to cure and what are the preventive measures for that?
I am suffering with severe headaches/ migraine since more than 10 years. My headaches frequency has reached upto almost everyday and every time they reach to unbearable limits. Can you please suggest me any medicine in homeopathy without side effects. Thanks.
I have an problem of epilepsy. I used to take medicines of valproic acid by last 10 years. In between whenever I leave this, I got fits. Now I daily take this medicine of 300 mg at night. I need to know, how can I get away from this, and will it impact on my next Gene?
I have a severe migraine from many days, no tablets are able to control the pain, is there any good way to control it?
I am feeling numbness in my right hand index finger for over two months. I mostly work with computers; also I suffer from vitamin b12 and d deficiency, for which I regularly take b12 supplement and taken vitamin d (60, 000 unit) 8 tablets in last couple of months, despite this medication the numbness persists. What else I can do for this?
I am 18 year old and I am present of migrane so what do for it and what type of food eat and what I do for this?
I am 25 year healthy man. I heard sounds in brain. Feel as someone is keep watch on me. Getting disturbed from brain.
I am 45 years old female. Unable to accept the "NO" Too many expectations from individuals, Lot of regrets about past. Always finding faults with others and self sympathy. Always expecting the recognition in personal life and as well as from professional life. Unable to control the emotions. Met with an accident and head was injured in 2012 and unable to get the smell. Used Nurokind tabs. Brenotec ayurvedic syrup.
I have a problem on insomnia. I get a very weak sleep. A pin drop noise wakens me up. I sleep for hardly 2 hours a day. I tried counting backwards. But I could count from 10000 and reach 0 but didn't sleep. I tried many suggestions from peers to tire my mind but thoughts don't stop. And I am always conscious, anxious about getting things done in time and incidences don't leave my memory. Please suggest me a way to overcome this. Its getting over my mind. And I am growing less capable intellectually day by day.
I am 54 yrs old male. I have peripheral neuropathy of the unknown kind. i am not diabetic. Have a foot fall Can you help me ?
I am 25 years old male. I have migraine for which presently I am taking no medication. I've had concussion syndrome and subdural haematoma in 2012 following an accident, which is now fine. Since 2010, the start of my college life, my sleeping schedule has been bit disturbed. Its like I sleep during the day and work at night but since past few days I am insomniac. I also have back ache frequently. What should I do?
My mother suddenly got seizure her age is 60 y, the doctor advised rest and given eption tabs, sodium and potassium levels are lower than desired level, the ct scan and eeg reports also normal, why this happen suddenly to my mom, please help me in this regard.
Now say - Go Migraine
Migraine headache is usually associated with one sided throbbing headache, with nausea ( the tendency to vomit), vomiting and sensitivity to light. In a migraine there is excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of brain and blood vessels.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
Origin of a migraine headache
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of Vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult now.
- Sneha nasya - instillation of medicated oils can be carried to the nostrils. Shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits in this condition.
- Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
- Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
- Mix one-forth teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
- Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from a migraine.
- Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
- Take half a glass of carrot juice. Add half a glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice to cure the migraine.
- Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
- Apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
- Salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
- Buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds, and garlic or asafetida are good in the daytime.
- Have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
- Avoid yogurt especially at night.