Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Phiroze Soonawala
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Phiroze SoonawalaYour feedback matters!
I have been to Dr Soonawala over many years and was always impressed by his quiet professionalism, his compassion and his treatment which has aways worked well for me.
I was rushed into hospital last week in terrible pain in my right kidney. I had a CT scan which showed an inflamed kidney and fluid in my stomach. I was sent home with antibiotics and painkillers, I am still in pain and feel sick and tired all the time. The doctor did not explain why my kidney is. What I am doing now please help me.
I have gone through hemmoride and fissures surgery 1 and 1/2 month back. But still I have problem while sitting on chair. It causes me the pain in Anus area. After 1 and 1/2 month their is still pain while and after bowel movement. Need help please.
I am 64 year having trouble of parkinson' s from last 7 years. It is in my left hand. Have you any treatment by which it can be curable? also suffering by prostate since last one year. Do you have any treatment?
He is suffering from pain in whole abdomen but mostly around the kidney + sometimes whole back pain and sometimes feel heartburn for last 3 years. Most of the tests and medicines have been taken place and still he is taking different medicines but alas? He has been treated more than 20 specialists mostly different gastro specialist but the condition remains almost same Now it is humble request to you people to suggest a way where I can hope that I will become a healthful person. Thank you sir.
I have a kidney stone on both side of 4 mm. Does it remove by itself or any other treatmentDoctor advise me to take veltam0. 4 tab.
I am 45 years old female. My weight is 82 kgs. From last one year I am observing that my tummy is increasing in size very much. And sometimes I get severe stomachache and frequent urine infection. I did usg but report is normal. Please suggest something.
Diet for kidney stone patients which food we have to avoid what are the precautions we have to take after operation.
Hello lybrate, Kindly give your opinion for the treatment of an old women aged 85 year, from the laboratory tests it was diagnosed that her both kidneys were shrink and the conditions is not good. How can we treat her. As already under ge supervision of competent doctors. Even then I would like to get the necessary information from you in this regard. Thanks.
As men enter their middle age, many of them develop issues with their prostate gland. There are certain symptoms that would tell you that your prostate glands have stopped functioning smoothly. It is recommended that you opt for a thorough check up when you suspect something wrong. This is because untreated prostate issues can lead to prostate cancer later in life. To avoid such a situation, it is best to get it treated as soon as possible.
Here are certain common symptoms which would make you aware of the issues that might affect your prostate gland.
- Bladder Discomfort: When you frequently start experiencing the feeling of your bladder not emptying completely, then it is time to consult an urologist for the problem. Such bladder discomforts are linked to prostate gland malfunctioning.
- Increased frequency of urination: Ideally a person urinates around six to eight times a day. Depending on the intake of liquid or water it can even rise up to ten times. But if you are urinating more than ten to twelve times, then it is definitely a matter of concern and you should approach medical help for it.
- Dribbling of urine: when you notice that the flow of urine is not stable and it starts dribbling for a long time, then you must understand that the prostate gland is not functioning properly. This is one of the earliest signs of prostate disorders.
- Waking up frequently at night to use the washroom: It is not very normal to wake up frequently at night to use the washroom. But when you notice an increase in your trips to the washroom at night, it can be a sign of prostate malfunctioning.
- Pain in penis or blood in the flow of urine: If you feel pain when you are trying to empty your bladder or anytime during the day, then it is a matter of concern. Similarly, if there is a flow of blood, even in the slightest, in your urine, then it is time to opt for a check up with your medical practitioner.
Hence, these are the major symptoms which reflect that the functioning of your prostate gland is not as smooth as it is supposed to be. If you can relate with any of these symptoms, ideally you must immediately consult your medical practitioner and take an expert opinion. Medical science has progressed a lot in contemporary times and prostate disorders are very much treated by medicines and procedures. It is a very much curable problem provided you get the right help at the right time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!