Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Phatima SabirYour feedback matters!
I have taken cleansed my face and taken steam on my face for 5 mins then rubbed a lil and then applied honey now many small boils have appeared immediately which are very itchy. Please help.
My screen tone is getting darker day by day. It was even much fairer few years ago. Is there any diet I should follow to recover my screen tone. Or any supplements I need to take. Please suggest.
Hi since a last week am injuring with red rashes on skin. I did not work for any hard things. Any causes and please let me know the solutions for this.
-smooth, red patches of skin that look raw.
-patches only develop where skin touches skin, such as the armpits, around the groin, genitals, and buttocks.
-women can develop a red, raw patch under their breasts.
-skin feels very sore where inverse psoriasis appears.
In my face there are dark spots in certain areas. Specially in forehead. So what should I do for these?
I am 17 years old my complexion is not so fair which is a problem for me I want to make my complexion fair within a month so suggest me something.
My name is radha. My skin colour is dark. I want change fair complexion. Can I use haridrakhand for fair skin. If it is taken what precaution I have to take. Can you please suggest the best medicine and creams with out any side effects. Please because my sister is fair she always insulted about my colour. So can you please help me.
Hello doctor. I am having white spots on my face. What should I do doctor. Please help me out. It is looking damn weird. your my last option for curing this. I need your help.
It seems I have got a fungal skin infection, It has produced white and brown patches on my skin. Does it go away after sometime or do I have to undergo some medication. If so please tell me the medication.
Hi, Doctor Mere face and back-born par pimpal or black sport hai. Kafe medicines le but koi fyda ni 2 years se Safdarjan hospital Delhi k skin specialist chak krwa RHA hu but jab tk medicines leta hu tb tk thik jab chdu 4, 5 mnts se 3, 4 din me fir se ho jate hai. And Mere face k skin damage ho gye the ab thik to ho gye but red sport abhi b hai dhup me jate ho red red dikhta hai. Please tell me any medicine. Thanks
My daughter age 17 have anal fissure. One doctor advise nifecaine ointment and laxative and other metrogyl -p with laxative. I am confused now. What to do?
I am 25year old male and I have lipuma in many area of my body (i. E. Hands, leg, stomach) what should I do?
I have lots of pimples on my face and dark spots. My face is too oily. How to get rid of it. I m suffering from a year. Even I have stopped using cream or cosmetic on my face. I need a permanent solution.
Sunscreen can protect your skin against skin cancer and premature aging. However, it is not as effective unless it's applied correctly. Follow these tips when applying sunscreen:
Choose a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 or higher, is water resistant, and provides broad-spectrum coverage, which means it protects you from UVA and UVB rays. Follow these helpful tips when selecting a sunscreen.
Apply sunscreen generously before going outdoors. It takes approximately 15 minutes for your skin to absorb the sunscreen and protect you. If you wait until you are in the sun to apply sunscreen, your skin is unprotected and can burn.
Use enough sunscreen. Most adults need at least one ounce of sunscreen, about the amount you can hold in your palm, to fully cover all exposed areas of your body. Rub the sunscreen thoroughly into your skin.
Apply sunscreen to all bare skin. Remember your neck, face, ears, tops of your feet and legs. For hard to reach areas like your back, ask someone to help you or use a spray sunscreen. If you have thinning hair, either apply sunscreen to your scalp or wear a wide brimmed hat. To protect your lips, apply a lip balm with a SPF of at least 15.
Reapply sunscreen at least every two hours to remain protected, or immediately after swimming or excessively sweating. People who get sunburned usually didn't use enough sunscreen, didn't reapply it after being in the sun, or used an expired product. Your skin is exposed to the sun's harmful UV rays every time you go outside, even on cloudy days and in the winter. So whether you are on vacation or taking a brisk fall walk in your neighborhood, remember to use sunscreen.
I have recently started getting pain while passing stools and sometimes it bleeds as well. The pain remains till first half of the day and subsides by night. The pain is just inside the anus opening and due to which its impossible at times to sit continuously and have to walk to ease out the pain. It feels like as if there is some wound which has come up inside and gets aggravated in morning after passing stools.
I have pigmentation in my forehead, cheek bones, hands, back n shoulders. I had taken few peels but it has not gone. Even took treatment but not gng. I tries homeopathy also but nthng worked. I have darkcircles also. Very sensitive skin. Acne prone . Please suggest something. Thanks.
My health is normal , but I have very thinner face. I want a fuller and cheeky face. Is there any solution that can help me.
Melasma, commonly known as skin pigmentation, is a skin disorder, which causes brown and blotchy spots on your face. Everybody craves to have spotless and flawless skin. But usually no one does anything about it. Contrary to popular belief, having perfect skin is not really difficult. You need to religiously follow your skincare regime to keep it healthy and flawless. In case you are suffering from melasma or have skin pigmentation,
Here are a few tips which you can follow:
- Apply raw potato on your face: Take a clean and fresh potato. Cut it into two halves and wet the exposed surface with a little water. Rub this on all the affected regions on the face and wash your face after 10 to 15 minutes with lukewarm water. Potatoes are extremely effective in removing pigmentation as they have an enzyme called catecholase, which can help to lighten darkened areas on the skin.
- Use apple cider vinegar on your skin: Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the natural color of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene, which helps to treat the damage done to the skin by the atmosphere's free radicals. In fact, one of the famous qualities of apple cider vinegar is to make the skin supple and bright.
- Apply aloe vera on your skin: Regular usage of aloe vera on the skin is one of the best and most effective remedies for skin pigmentation. Aloe vera can help clean the skin without harming the natural balance of the skin, as it has marvelous cleansing properties. It helps to reduce spots on your face, and also provides protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun.
- A sandalwood pack can also work wonders: Sandalwood acts, both as a stimulant as well as a blood purifier. These two properties of sandalwood help it to treat skin pigmentation. Make a pack using sandalwood and rosewater and apply it to your face at least twice a day to get rid of the pigmentation. Sandalwood is also one of the major ingredients for a sunscreen as it can protect the skin from the harmful UV rays.
- Keep an eye on what you eat: Your diet plays a very crucial part when it comes to the wellbeing of your skin. Make sure that you add a lot of green leafy vegetables and foods rich in Vitamin A and C to maintain your healthy skin. Drink lots of water and eat a lot of fruits in order to keep your skin hydrated. This will also detoxify your body.
Follow the above tips and ensure yourself a spotlessly beautiful skin.