Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Hlooo dear sir/mam muje kl subh se urin me bhut jyada jlan ar pain ho rha h. Kya ye kisi bimari ka sympton h?
I am a married woman, suffering from urinary infection. Will it affect the chances of getting pregnant? please help me.
My blood sugar fbs, pl >t shows normal. But urine sugar always show traces for the last 20 years. Now I am 55 old. It it a disorder and may cause any urology problems. Please. Advise.
Sear sir got operated for gal bladder in January and removed after that urine infection took medicine for 15 days now burning sensation in urine again and very less urine coming taking alkaline syrups 2 spoon twice pls recommend what to do 47yrs old.
Hi. I am 35 years old. I am having problem in urination. I am having urine infection frequently. I have taken some medicine but not getting relief please suggest some medicine.
My Son is 8 months old. From past 3 days he is peeing 6,7 times after waking up in morning and today it happened in evening. He is normal otherwise, no Fever and no difficulties in peeing. Consulted doctor, he has given antibiotics saying that it is urinary infection. All urine tests are normal and we have given sample for culture test which is awaited. Any suggestions on what to be done?
Sir, my brother having stone of 12 mm in left kidney. Due to this he is suffering from regular stomach pain and swelling. Actually some people are suggesting me for photocopy therefore I want to know that is photocopy effective for this if not then wt will be right treatment and one thing more is it curable 100%. Please advise me or suggest right treatment for curing this completely.
As per biopsy report prostate gland increased and likely to cause cancer in future. Can this disease be cured by Ayurvedic medicines/treatment? Do not want to take allopathy medicines.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.