Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Percis RahadiYour feedback matters!
I want to loose weight in just 1 month cozz my sisters wedding is near which medicine or diet I should prefer ?
I have a trouble getting sleep every night I go to sleep around 5 am every morning and it's hard sleep at that time.
I am 45 years old. I have cholesterol complaint past 5 years. Daily I using 5mg tonact tablet once. Now I had died always. No brisk in body and memory is not good. I cant concentrate any thing proper.
Hello, Should I take multivitamin as I felt few changes in my body such as I sleep a lot and if I went any sports activity, I felt tired a lot quickly, what should I do, is the age or my daily routine habits and I am avg working class person 9to6 guy. Please help.
I am 20 years old. Actually I don't get sleep at night easily. So, what should I do to get sleep easily?
I had a problem I got lot of sweat on my hand while doing any work or any thing. Its to much of sweating can you please say me how to get rid of it.
I am 41years old lady. I have got this problem of heel pain and back pain. Why is this so and what is the solution for it.
Hello Doctors, I am having back pain problems due to computer work for 8 hous / day and i doing excersie for that daily, My height 170 CM, Weight 63 Kg. Shall I increase my weight. I am looking very lean.
There is pain in my bone of both heels, when I run fast there is pain, but in normal walk there is no pain, but I rub or press on this point there is pain. Pls suggest to whom I have consult.
I am 19 years old. I have taken unwanted 72 twice in onw cycle (30th oct and 6th nov). I have got huge skin rashes on my face. N it became into allergy. I have taken somw medicine suggested by doctor. But I didn't tell him that I have taken that pills. I have told him that it is just a allergy. Is this huge rash just the side effect of the pill? I'm taking medicine. Will my face become normal? 2. Taking 2 pills in one cycle how much harmful is it? When will I get my period? Date is 17th Nov. 3. How many times will I face withdrawal periods? And how long it stays? I have, already faced 2 times withdrawal periods. Bt it lasts hardly 9 hours. Is that all symptoms normal? Specially that rashes.
Sir I want to loose my weight but I don't want to leave my favorite foods what I do. Plzz suggest me some exercise for weight loosing. Thanks.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands.