Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Payal JashnaniYour feedback matters!
Can I take muesli as I want to loose weight and m on diet after workout I ws told to have it may I take it in skimmed milk.
1. Drink safe water provide by helping people
2. Avoid rainy and flood waters as these may contain infection
3. Boil water if necessary to drink
4. Wash your hand before any meal
5. Dont eat food which are store before or infected
6. Any wound consult any medical personal and doctor as soon
7. Don't throw any infectious material anywhere (as it may cause spread of infection to other)
I am 23 years age. But I am till very slim .How to grain weight with in 2 months without side effects. Please advice. For your reply.
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is a very common disorder and refers to a group of conditions where there is an accumulation of excess fat in the liver of people who drink little or no alcohol. The most common form of NAFLD is a non-serious condition called fatty liver. In fatty liver fat accumulation in the liver cells.
I want to lose my weight 20 kg. If I follow paleo diet means please help me paleo diet chart. What are the foods intake in breakfast, lunch,dinner, snacks? (Paleo diet plan only)
Hi, I am 18 year old. Par mai bahut weak hu Dekhne waale mujhe keh nahi paate k mai 18 ka hun so mujhe batayein k main kya karun.
I am a 23 years old student. I am thin and looks like a teenage boy. My weight is just 62 kg. How can I get good body with good muscles? Please suggest me my daily diet to get good muscles.
I want to gain some weight please suggest any supplements that can help and don't cause any side effects.
Mein pure vegetarian hu mein bhut patla Aur kamzor hu mujhe Sab bear Aur non-vegetarian khane ko kehte h kya yeh sahi decision h non veg khana ya meri health veg khane se sudhar jaigi I want a suggestion to improve my health.
My blood type is O+.which foods plan good for me. My age is 30. Tell me breakfast, lunch and dinner per day plan please. I always avoid fast foods before. Tell me anymore I have avoid foods.
I want to reduce my weight and I want to reduce my stomach so which diet I follow please suggest me doctor.
I have a desk job and in the last 1 year my weight has gone down 84 kgs to 68 kgs. I want to up weight. Please sir help me.
My weight is 104kg, done everything to reduce but still increasing, I don't know what to do now please help me out.
I have read and many times that diabetics can consume pomegranate both as raw and as juice is it correct? apart from that which are fruits and juices can a diabetic consume?
Im student, I am 18 year old, from last 2 years my weight has increased from 50kg to 56kg and got bit tummy. So how can I reduce my weight and decrease my tummy size?
For a healthy body, proper digestion and absorption of food is very important. The digestion is an extremely intricate process and involves many organs. Impairment in any of the organs can hamper the digestive process, leading to a very common condition called dyspepsia. It is caused by malfunction of one of the muscular organs along the digestive tract including esophagus, stomach, small and large intestines and colon.
Causes: While dyspepsia is more a symptom, there are various reasons that lead to it including gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, infections, motility disorders, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), cancers of the digestive tract or any other abnormality in the digestive tract.
Evaluation: When a patient has chronic dyspepsia or indigestion, the first thing to do is a thorough evaluation to find out the underlying cause. As noted above, there are functional and nonfunctional causes leading to dyspepsia. While gastric ulcers or polyps are visible during an endoscopy, conditions like gastritis and malignancy can only be diagnosed under microscopic examinations.
Some of the tests that are used for evaluation of the cause of dyspepsia include:
1. X-ray: Any growth would be visible on an x-ray and further testing can then be done to confirm the exact nature of it.
2. Endoscopy: This will allow the doctor to see the actual digestive tract and identify any structural abnormalities or growth.
3. Colonoscopy: If the problem is suspected to be in the lower gastrointestinal tract, then a colonoscopy may be in indicated.
4. Gastric emptying study: This study can also reveal the abnormalities in the digestive tract
5. Culture: Dyspepsia caused by Helicobacter pylori can be diagnosed through cultures of the stomach contents.
Treatment: The treatment of dyspepsia is quite complicated and cannot be clearly outlined given the various conditions that it is associated with. Even specific foods can induce indigestion in some people. Therefore, a multipronged approach is required to treat dyspepsia.
Education: The affected person should be educated about the non-life-threatening nature of the problem and its chronicity. Some of the drugs used in treatment include:
1. Proton pump inhibitors: These reduce the amount of acid produced in the stomach and thereby help in relieving symptoms.
2. Promotility drugs: They improve the movement of the muscles in the intestinal tract and are so used in managing dyspepsia.
3. Antibiotics: If an infection is suspected, antibiotics are effective.
4. Smooth muscle relaxants: Drugs like hyoscyamine and methscopolamine have been shown to provide relief in some patients.
5. Psychotropic drugs: Anxiety and depression are frequently seen in people with dyspepsia, and managing these can help reduce the dyspepsia.
As noted, the causes, symptoms, and management are very specific to individuals and needs to be managed by the doctor.