Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I was suffering from fungal infection tinea curitis in my groins for long time later they got cured but I. Loosing my nails now I am under medication taking terbinafine and using anti fungal cream it's been a month but they are healing very slow.
I have ordered radiance skin brightening complex but want expert advice before using it for fair skin? Is there any side effect of this?
I am having black spots on my hand fingers and skin. I have tried many natural treatments and also taken lots of medicines. At one point of time the marks removed but still it appears. I think its an internal problem. Can you tell me how can I get rid of it.
I am 39 year old male. I experience frequent urinary tract infections. Its very painful while urinating. My prostate weight is 18 gms.
Sir/mam plzz suggest wtt should I do I have pores and blackheads on my face. Especially in these days from the 20 days These pores Spreads on my face ndd My Face looks dull ndd redness also occurs. Actually this problem with me frm Last 4 years please give mehhh Suggestion that I Could I Make my face again shiny. I Use face wash, scrub but no effects.
Ya I hav dandruff too but that because I am not applying oil from past 1 year so its like that and even I get patches on my face.
I have wheatish complexion but want to be fairer how can I be fair with natural or homeopathy remedies.
I am taking falize s10 from last 8 years because of depression. I got dark circles around my eyes what should I do.
I have oil skin which always secretes sibiscous filament. I have tried many product. But nothing has help me yet.
Hi there I need a suggestion regarding to my face, actually what's the problem I applied a cre named pandrom plus it has affected my face badly my face was turned black aT some parts can you suggesT me an Idea 2 recover.
Sir i am severely suffering with fungal infection in my lower I went to many doctors and used medicine when I use it stops and then again after it restarts to effect me please try to help me to find out a good solution for it it would be a greatful to me if you really concern about my problem.
I played cricket under the sun. So. basically m fair skin. Bt recently my glow of face n whole body became lil darker.. I sweating too much. My age is 22 plus. Is it normal? Or is it any hormonal disbalnce? I want to get back my fair look. Tell me some home remedy. Which will lasts long.
I'm 35 years male. I would like to be fair colour of my face skin so will you suggest to me for any auyrvedic cream or other treatment for face skin. What should I do?
If stressed, consuming certain food and medications can trigger skin rashes. This kind of rash is called hives. It is also known as urticaria. Anyone can be affected by hives, at least 20% of people are affected by hives at some time or the other in their lives. The itching could be severe or mild. It starts as a patch of scaly white skin that develops into red welts over time. To make sure the itching does not worsen, scratching, emotional stress, alcoholic drinks and exercise should be avoided.
- Itchy bumps that are raised and are either red or flesh coloured
- If the hive is pressed in the middle, the skin whitens this symptom is called blanching.
- The hive formation can appear anywhere, disappear and then reappear somewhere else.
- Certain food like shellfish, eggs, peanuts and other nuts
- Certain medicines like antibiotics, ibuprofen and aspirin
- Insect bites or stings
- Physical causes like pressure, sun exposure, cold, exercise and heat
- Blood transfusions
- Bacterial infections
- Pet allergens
- Viral infections like the common cold, hepatitis and infectious mononucleosis
- Certain plants like poison ivy and poison oak
There is no distinct cure for hives. But you can control its symptoms in the following ways:
- Antihistamines help in blocking histamines, which cause the allergy symptoms. Non sedating or low sedating Antihistamines will be mostly recommended by your doctor.
- If episodes of hives are several, it may require limited treatment with prednisone. Prednisone will be able to lessen the symptoms.
- If the symptoms get severe enough so much so that it swells up your tongue and you have problem breathing, then the doctor might prescribe an epinephrine. However, these symptoms can mean another thing, an anaphylaxis shock. Epinephrine is the only treatment for an anaphylaxis shock.
If what caused hives to break out is figured out, then measures should be taken to avoid or eliminate the triggers.
- Avoid eating food items that triggered the symptoms in the first place
- If harsh soaps, frequent bathing cause hives, they should be avoided
- Tight clothing should be avoided
- If cold triggers hives, then wear warm clothing, wrap a scarf and do not swim in cold water.
- Avoid sun exposure and wear sunblock
- If a specific medication is causing the hives, inform your doctor.
Remove blackheads with one simple and effective trick!
Everyone wants a clear and problem-free skin, but blackheads and acne constantly get in our way. Blackheads are actually small pimples without skin that are exposed to air and moisture. This way, they oxidize and turn into brown-colored particles called blackheads.
You have probably heard about million ways to remove them. If they're soft enough, they can be removed easily. However, some blackheads are difficult to remove. If you're looking for a quick solution for this problem, you have come to the right place. Here's an effective way for removing blackheads:
2-3 ice cubes
Mix a tablespoon of salt with two tablespoons of mint toothpaste in a bowl until they form a paste. Apply the paste on your nose and leave it on for five minutes. Afterwards, massage the nose in a circular motion with some water, and when it's clean, rub an ice cube on it. This will close the pores quickly without trapping dirt inside.
How does it work?
Salt is a powerful antibacterial agent that can exfoliate the skin. It doesn't dissolve in the toothpaste, so it's a perfect choice for the blackhead-removing paste.
The mint toothpaste opens the pores and eliminates all bacteria inside. It will clean the pores deeply and pluck out the blackheads.
Note: At first, your nose may become red, but the redness will clear up quickly. People with dry skin must use a moisturizer.