Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PawarYour feedback matters!
Sir my friend has dark spots on his face he is very much disturbed by that. How can he remove those or make them less kindly help him.
Hello sir/Madam, I want know that" Is there any treatment or Procedures for Improving my daughter Skin tone (Colour ). I am not worrying as she is dark, but for making her more confident in society, I want to help her. I understand, it was by jeans and god's decision to make her dark. As a father, I want to know and help her with available medical technologies and process. Hope you understand my concern. My daughter age: 5 years we are from Hyderabad, India.
My 5.5 year old son's skin is dry and scaly especially at legs and arms since birth. Only the face is good. Different Doctors advised after bath oil, vaseline moisturiser, moiste cream etc. But we have not got a permanent solution till now.
I have red eyes and dark circles for 3 days, also getting a mild headache and less sleep. What should I do?
I am diagnosed with Prostate enlargement. What Ayurvedic medicines are there for Prostate enlargement.
I am 22 years old, I have some freckles on my face. I have tried many creams and home remedies. But no one is working. And also my face becomes darker. My skin is dry. How to get rid of this problem?
I am 70 years OLD make suffering with prostate gland enlargement, since 8/11/2014 till date. I am taking Tamdura capsules from 8/11/2014 to 25/1/2016 and from 26/2/2016 to till now after breakfast. Also I took only silodal-D 8 for one month in the gap from 25/1/2016 to 26/2/2016 after dinner. Now I am taking both Tamdura cap after breakfast and silodal-D, 8 cap after dinner from 26/2/2016 till to date. ON 8/11/2014, my prostate size was 125 cc, PSA: 7.5 and prevoid/post void urine is 200 cc,/40 cc respectively. On 27/5/2016 my prostate size 86gm, PSA 3.89 and prevoid and post void volume is 180 and 60 cc. My question is can I continue same capsules. I want a reply only from urologist and not from any surgeon or sexologist. Please reply from Senior urologist only.
I am 20 year old boy. I have a problem on my face. I have cut marks on my face. Can I sirjury this marks?
Hello Dr. I have dark spots on my nose n cheeks. Skin doctor said it occurs during heavy bleeding. Is there any cure for these marks? If yes, please suggest What should I do?
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients.
Hi. I'm having a oily face n I take many precautions for they but I can't able to control it. N having a dry lips during normal times itself mainly please give a proper idea to avoid it.
I having 35 kg weight only I am 23 years old weight is lasting. Also quantity of eating food is less, Thin body. Also due to sun burn sun rashes is occurring in my hand a white mark is present in my both hand. How can I recover from this? And increase my weight?
Kya period ke baad 10th to 16th day k beech me sex karne se fungus infection ho Jane k baad bhi pregnancy ka chances ho sakta h? I am suffering from fungus infection just after having sex after completing my period.
Hi, I'm 23 years young boy and I want to glow my skin, have tried lot of creams but not got results. Can you please help on the same?
Sir. Earlier when I was a kid I was fair. But as the time passed .i have become dark. And tried everything to be fair again .like .multan mitti, halti, chandan,lemon .but nothing worked. What to do?
What is a hysterectomy?
This is a surgery that is used to remove the ovaries or even the uterus. This surgery is usually conducted in order to deal with the extreme conditions that may be caused by the severe onset of various conditions related to the reproductive system of women. Read on to find out why this surgery carried out and what are the after effects?
Causes: This surgery can be carried out for a variety of reasons. One of the main reason is the manifestation of uterine fibroids that can cause severe pain and bleeding. These fibroids will have to be removed surgically and in case they have spread, the uterus will have to be removed entirely. Also, if the condition has spread to the ovaries, it may be imperative to remove the ovaries as well. Furthermore, if the patient is suffering from endometriosis, where the tissue has spread too much and cannot be contained merely by medication or other forms of treatment, then the doctor will have to conduct a hysterectomy surgery in order to remove the affected areas of the reproductive area. Also, other conditions for which this surgery may be required include adenomyosis, chronic pain in the pelvic area, cancer of the uterus, cervical cancer and uterine prolapse.
Procedure: A hysterectomy is performed under anesthesia, and the doctor makes a five to seven inch incision in the abdomen for an open surgery. The doctor will then continue to remove the uterus through this incision. Also, usually, the patient will have to spend about three to four days in the hospital following this surgery. A vaginal hysterectomy may also be conducted for certain cases, depending on the type and severity of the condition that has led to this form of treatment. For this kind of surgery, the incisions will be made in the vaginal area.
After effects: Starting from hormonal imbalances to early menopause, this surgery can leave significant after effects in its trail. The patients who have been through this surgery will be asked to abstain from heavy physical work that involves lifting heavy objects and bending. Also, the doctor will recommend abstinence from sex. One will have to avoid these things for a period of at least six weeks after the surgery. In many cases, the patient may also go through heavy menstrual bleeding.
Doctor visits: In case the bleeding and hot flashes are excessive, then the patient will have to consult a doctor and take further appointments so that the condition may not reoccur. Also, the doctor will usually prescribe supplements like vitamins, which must be taken on a regular basis after the surgery to avoid any complications at a later date.