Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Patel Lallubhai DullabhbhaiYour feedback matters!
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I'm very thin now what I have to do? To be a healthy person with healthy body even I tried many types of protein but I wouldn't get any change on my body. please Give me some tips to weight gain.
I am suffering from pimples and it's scars for the past 7 years. And tried lot of natural remedies such as turmeric, homey etc. But found no use. Also tried clindamycin gel .can you please suggest me any solution for my problem.
My mother is a diabetic patient since a year. From 8-9 months, she feels very stressed and starts crying very frequently. On being diagnosed, she was detected to have hyper tension. But the doctor says it will be a very slow recovery process. Can you please suggest something that may help in her early recovery.Please tell.
Meri eyes ke niche darknesa bhut jyada he, or right eyes per ek stiches ke marks bhi then help me how to dissapear.
I am 25 years and I have a problem of both legs pain more and hands pain and sleepy is more since 1 month my wt is75 kg .help me out.
Sir, my wife is suffering from the inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) are Crohn's disease (CD) and ulcerative colitis (UC). Is there any Ayurvedic medicine solution for this, kindly advise.
M feeling very tired all day without any work. M 26 years old unmarried girl. N sometimes take stress. please suggest me some meditation or medication.
Hello sir, am 30 years old house wife having problem of high heartbeat at night times and same time upper back ache along with uncomfortable burps all the day. Dr. has suggested medicine for gas problems but after using them also no improvement seen. Kindly suggest me some guidance and refer me good Dr. in KPHB Hyderabad.
महिलाओं में 5 खूबियां जो पुरुषों को करती हैं आकर्षित
- महिलाएं कितनी ही खूबसूरत क्यों न हों, लेकिन प्यार और सेक्स की बात करें तो पुरुष उनकी तरफ आकर्षक तभी होते हैं, जब वो उन्हें भा जाये। यहां हम बात करेंगे महिलाओं के शरीर में उन खूबियों की जिसकी ओर पुरुष बहुत तेजी से आकर्षित होते हैं-
- स्तन- महिलाओं को देखते ही पुरुषों की पहली नजर सीधे उनके स्तन की ओर जाती है। यह प्राकृतिक है, इसमें महिलाओं को बुरा नहीं मानना चाहिये। लेकिन अगर आपके स्तन ढीले हैं, तो आकर्षण कम रहता है। बड़े और सुडौल स्तन की ओर पुरुष हमेशा आकर्षित होते हैं। यदि स्तन छोटे हैं, नीचे की ओर लटके हुए हैं और जरूरत से ज्यादा बड़े हैं, तो पुरुष उनकी ओर ज्यादा आकर्षित नहीं होते।
- जांघें- महिलाओं की पतनी और लंबी टांगें हमेंशा से आकर्षण का केंद्र रही हैं, लेकिन इसी के साथ अगर उनकी जांघें भरी हुई हों तो पुरुष उनकी ओर ज्यादा आकर्षित होते हैं। ऐसे में टाइट फिटिंग के कपड़े पहन कर महिलाएं अपने पार्टनर को आकर्षित कर सकती हैं।
- हिप्स- पुरुषों को बड़े और भरे हुए हिप्स ज्यादा पसंद होते हैं। लेकिन जरूरत से ज्यादा भारी हिप्स यौन इच्छाओं को कम करता है।
- कमर- पुरुषों को महिलाओं की पतली कमर हमेशा से भाती है। मोटी कमर को पुरुष कम ही पसंद करते हैं।
- होठ- महिलाओं के गुलाबी और पतले होठ पुरुषों को ज्यादा आकर्षित करते हैं। लेकिन यहां पर होठों के एक्सप्रेशन काफी मायने रखते हैं।
Too much fat is deposited on my stomach? Even I eat healthy foods? Workout also n strain marks are on my stomach are increasing.
Acne can be frustrating and annoying. A lot of unnecessary chaos can be avoided if people get the facts right.
1. Myth: Adults do not suffer from acne problems
Truth: While acne outbreaks are common amongst teenagers, adults are not spared either. In adults, the acne problems are essentially of two types; the late onset acne and the persistent acne. In many cases, it has been observed that the acne problems appear at a later period, mostly after 23 to 25 years of age (late onset acne). At other times, the unwanted acne outbreaks that mark its appearance during the teenage years linger for a longer period (persistent acne type).
2. Myth: A person's eating habits and lifestyle has no role to play in acne
Truth: Lifestyle and eating habits can influence a person's health. Excessive intake of sweets and simple carbohydrates can worsen the acne. Stress, fatigue, lack of proper sleep, can also aggravate the already frustrating acne problem.
3. Myth: Acne results from dirty skin, with adult men and women being equally affected
Truth: The Pilosebaceous unit of the skin plays a pivotal role in acne outbreaks. The oil producing gland (Sebaceous gland) of this unit acts as the main control. Certain hormones regulate the activity and size of this gland. An increase in the size of the sebaceous gland results in an increased oil secretion. The skin pores become very sticky. These pores serve as a host, into which the acne causing bacteria, P. acnes multiples.
Adult women are more prone to acne than their male counterparts. This is because, hormonal imbalance or alterations affects adult females more. Women often suffer from acne during menstruation.
4. Myth: Acne can spread from one person to another
Truth: More than often, acne is seen as a contagious dermatological problem. Though caused by the bacteria P. acnes, acne is not contagious. It is rather foolish to maintain a distance from the affected individual.
5. Myth: Acne is a minor problem and needs no medical intervention
Truth: Going for self-medication can do the acne more harm than good. Acne is influenced by a number of internal as well as external factors (stress, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyle). For an effective treatment, it is important to identify the root cause. It is best to consult a dermatologist at the earliest.
6. Myth: In case of acne, the face should be frequently washed and cleansed
Truth: Ideally, the face should be washed twice daily with a gentle cleanser. Some people get eternal pleasure in squeezing the heads of the spot. This can damage your skin beyond repair.
Do not allow acne problems to affect your self-confidence. Acne can be cured. Do not fall for the baseless myths.