Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parvin Roshiwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parvin RoshiwalYour feedback matters!
Bacterial Vaginosis is a vaginal disorder, which is caused due to a bacterial infection, and is characterized by abnormal vaginal discharges and foul vaginal odor. This is a mild disorder, which persists for only a few days and it happens when the bad vaginal bacteria outnumber the good vaginal bacteria.
The common risk factors of Bacterial Vaginosis are:
- Multiple sex partners: If a woman has multiple sex partners or has intercourse with a new sex partner, she may be at a higher risk of contracting the disease. This happens because frequent intercourses disrupt the balance between the good and bad vaginal bacteria.
- Lack of good bacteria: Lactobacilli bacteria is a type of good bacteria that helps to maintain an overall acidity (pH) balance of the vaginal environment. This type of bacteria is produced by the vagina itself. Thus, if there is a lack of this type of bacteria, the risk of getting bacterial vaginosis will increase tremendously.
- Douching: Douching refers to the activity of externalized cleaning of the vagina by rinsing it with water or some cleansing agent. The vagina is a self-regulatory organ, which can keep itself clean and there is no need to use external measures to clean the vagina.
- Smoking: It is a proven fact that smoking also leads to bacterial vaginosis. Smoking tends to add external harmful agents to your body, which indirectly affect the vagina by forcefully altering its acidity (pH) balance.
- Unprotected intercourse: Many times, sexual intercourse without a condom also leads to the disease. Under such a situation, the vagina comes in close and constant contact with external body parts of the partner and, thus, leads to the transmission of bacteria. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. Doctor mujhe estogen and progeston mix injection lagaya hai lekin mujhe abhi bhi period start nahi hua and dubloc tablet subah sham batai hai khane ko urine pregnancy test kar chuke hai wo negative hai.
Hi I want to get pregnant but do not know what is the right time to be pregnant. We wash our vaginal area after sex .suggest me.
Sir my question is that during pregnancy, what period is not coming. Please reply my answer. I am in very problem.
While making love is much more than getting a climax, it is one of the most pleasurable moments a man or a woman can feel. However, for many women, climaxing or achieving orgasms isn’t as easy as for men. In fact a significant number of women haven’t been able to achieve orgasm even once due to a variety of factors. Even women who want to orgasm face difficulty in achieving orgasms on a regular basis.
Here are some tips to help if you are one of these women.
- Attentiveness towards one’s own body: Women are often raised to be very conscious about their bodies and sexuality in general. This affects their view of sexuality even when they are in a committed loving relationship. Hence, many women are unable to communicate with their partners openly about their needs. It is important that you indulge in masturbation or some forms of self pleasure to understand what your body responds to and then be able to communicate it to your partner.
- Foreplay is king: This is a major part often missed by the partners of women who are unable to orgasm. Foreplay helps the woman get aroused; longer the foreplay, longer the arousal. A longer arousal will help you in being lubricated better, which will decrease painful sensations and will help achieve orgasms. It is also important that you talk to your partner and ensure that you have enough foreplay.
- Stimulation of the clitoris: While there is debate within the medical circles about the efficacy of various types of orgasms such as vaginal or pelvic orgasms; most women do feel clitoral orgasms as it is one of the most easily stimulated areas with thousands of nerve endings. Thus, you should ask your partner to rub, touch, or lick your clitoral region as this is one area where achieving orgasms would be easier than other parts of the genitals as well as a whole body orgasm.
- Variety is the essence of love making: Women tend to be able to orgasm with a variety of activities rather than one type of sexual act. It is thus, important for you to tell your partner the various things that you may be interested in trying out. If you can try out multiple positions and techniques, it will increase your chances of being able to orgasm.
- Take the help of toys and lube: Lubrication in the form of commercially available lubes as well as sex toys can help you achieve orgasm much quicker and it would be a good idea to include them in while making love. You can also go solo with these sex toys to achieve orgasm during masturbation as this would help in achieving orgasms even during sex with a partner.