Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parvin RoshiwalYour feedback matters!
I had a sex with my lover at BEFORE. Last month I think 40 days past still now she didn't get a period please suggest me.
Dear, sir/madam Pls answer my question, My girl friend is missing her regular periods and she doubts that she might be pregnant. She doesn't want a baby now. How to avoid this pregnancy, now what she have to do madam.
I have Pcod problem and I want to conceive. My marriage completes two and half year. We r trying to conceive from last one year but no result. M advisable to take Ovanac Cc for 5 days. I want to know is this helpful? How this works?
I heard that premature babies develop their milestone late as other normal babies. My daughter is preterm 32 week. Would everything be normal.Please tell.
Can you guide me for some birth control pill without harmful like I pill please guide me as daily routine pills to stop pregnancy?
I am having periods for only 2 days and after that experiencing backache and mild pain in lower abdomen. I got my TSH checked and it was normal. Please suggest.
M 18 years old.In the vaginal area outside n inside there is a small finger like projections are coming out. N leads to intense itching, n burning sensation. N if I pull it turns out n leds to bleeding. N small bubble like things are also there which is very itching. What shall I do. please help me.
I am 24 years old meri date nikal gayi he abhi tar periods nahi aaye he to kya wo ane ke liye koi tablet he to wo bata dijiye plzz.
My wife is in her 6th month of pregnancy. She is suffering from thyroid from last 3 years. Her thyroid normally remains under control where prior to pregnancy she was taking'thyronorm 100' while it is increased to'thyronorm 137' since initial days of pregnancy. In 2nd month the plicenta (i don't know the actual term) moved to the lower side of the stomach but now everything is as normal as it can be. Still I request to know what all precautions we should take to have a healthy pregnancy and normal delivery. Regards.
A phobia is an irrational and excessive fear of an object or situation, according to the American Psychiatric Association (APA). More often than not, phobia involves a sense of endangerment or a fear of harm. For example, somebody suffering from agoraphobia will dread being trapped in an inescapable place or situation.
Here, we discuss 10 most common phobias that people suffer from:
1. Agoraphobia: It is a phobia which is quite common. Almost 2 percent Americans are victims of agoraphobia. It is a fear of open or crowded spaces. It creates a vicious cycle and the sufferer gets panic attacks when nearing any event that necessitates facing such circumstances.
2. Acrophobia: It is a fear of heights. It is an irrational fear of heights or the fear of falling. Close to 10 percent people in the U.S. suffer from acrophobia. In severe cases, a victim may even suffer panic attacks.
3. Aerophobia: It is the fear of flying. Almost 6.5 percent of the world's population has this fear. This phobia is closely linked with agoraphobia and claustrophobia (fear of small and restricted spaces). In extreme cases, this may affect a person's professional and personal life when air travel becomes inevitable.
4. Mysophobia: It is a fear of germs. This fear is also akin to obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). A person may suffer from both these disorders at the same time. Sufferers often become isolated in mysophobia.
5. Claustrophobia: The fear of small spaces, this phobia is common as 5-7 percent of the world population suffers from claustrophobia. This phobia is related to fear of suffocation or the fear of restriction. Very few sufferers seek treatment in this phobia and majority of them go untreated.
6. Cynophobia: The fear of dogs is called cynophobia. Many people fear dogs and there is no harm in that. But cynophobia is an extreme and uncommon fear about dogs. It is one of the most common animal phobias in the world. It is estimated that about 36 percent of the sufferers seek treatment for cynophobia.
7. Trypophobia: It is the fear of holes. It sounds absurd to be afraid of holes, but for a trypophobe the mere sight of a hole is enough to press the panic button as he becomes quite restless and almost reaches on the verge of a collapse.
8. Astraphobia: The fear of thunder and lightning is called astraphobia. It is true that thunderstorm and lightning can make even the brave run for cover, but for an individual suffering from astraphobia, it is altogether a different case. Starting in childhood, this fear can continue into adulthood.
9. Ophidiophobia: The fear of snakes is known as ophidiophobia. One may think how fearing snakes can be termed as a phobia as almost everyone is scared of snakes. But for people who suffer from this phobia, it becomes impossible to indulge in hiking, camping and related activities.
10. Arachnophobia: The fear of spiders afflicts a lot of people in the society with 30.5 percent of them dwelling in the U.S. alone. This is an extreme fear of spiders and other arachnids like scorpions. This causes a lot of embarrassment to the victims.
A little of fear and phobia is normal. However, when it goes beyond control and begins to affect the daily activities of a person, it becomes a concern. Phobias are mental conditions which qualify for intervention. One should see a psychiatrist if faced with an extreme phobia of any kind. In fact, phobias are mostly related to anxiety disorder in a person.
My daughter is 18 years old, her regular routine getting up from bed is 9.00 Am and college by 12.00,but skipping morning break fast and for name sake having lunch, night 2 dosa. This is her regular. We need your suggestion as we have already had tested her blood and scan abdomen, result doctor referred to take food on time and presume water good. So we need your suggestion to make her eat and good exercise regularly.
*body should be kept warm especially feet, chest, throat and head. Sweating is very helpful. The simplest way to do it is drink hot spice tea or some other hot drink and lie down on the bed. Take some warm cover like blanket and let the body sweat for 15 to 20 minutes.
*a glass of warm water mixed with one tea spoon of lemon juice and one tea spoon of honey can be taken 2-3 times a day.
In case of dry cough especially if it trouble is during the night, take cardamom, dry ginger, black pepper and cinnamon in equal quantity, say 10 gms. Each. Take white sugar or rock candy equal to the total weight that is 40 gms. Grind them and make a fine powder. From this take half a tea spoon (about 3 gms.) twice a day with honey or warm water after meals.
In case of sore throat a clove or two cardamoms or rock candy or a few raisins can be chewed. Gargling with warm salty water is also beneficial. This can be done two to three times a day.
For hacking cough and laryngitis: equal parts of honey and juice of baked lemon,(i. E. Sour citrusfruit) or 10 -15 drops of betel leaf juice with honey three times a day.
" the greatest wealth is health"