Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parvin RoshiwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from itching, irritation n heavy curdy White discharge from my vagina. I even have burning sensation sometimes. I had this problem even before and reduced after going for medication. Am I suffering from yeast infections or any other problem? Is it dangerous? How can I overcome this problem? Why am attacked with this problem repeatedly?
- If you could take a pill daily that would lower your blood pressure, reduce stress, boost your immune system, and promote bonding with your mate, wouldn't you do it? You don't actually need a pill to tap these much-needed benefits. There's another way that's more fun, with no side effects: having sex with your mate. So why do so many couples let their relationships fall into a sex-free zone?
- It starts with your pressure-cooker job, on top of your load of household chores. Add your husband's own stressed-out work life, his ailing mother, and some unexpected bills that are throwing off your budget. Pepper the mix with two small (or large) children, and what you have is a recipe for a couple who would just as soon collapse on the couch as shimmy under the sheets.
- This scenario is so common that therapists have an acronym for it—DINS, as in "dual income, no sex." And it's not only men who are unhappy about it. According to an Australian study in the Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 28% of women ages 35 to 54 who are married or in long-term relationships would like more sex, please. With 53% of the men also reporting dissatisfaction, that means at least half of couples are experiencing a "desire gap."
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.
How can we stop our hair falling. After bathing lot of hair is coming in towel and i'm afraid of it. Tried a lot of hair oils and shampoos, but it didn't stop. What can I do to prevent hair falling?
With changing life scenarios, parents do not have time to spend with their children. The grandparents often fill this gap now. They still have the time and patience to listen to what happened on a daily basis, and are not caught in the whirlwind of having a task list that never ends with the day.
In a way, grand children are very closely bound to their grandparents and are expected to take care of them, when required. In fact, stats show that about 80% of primary caregivers for people over age of 60 are grandchildren. Their average age is about 27(either gender). There are specific advantages of this care giving relationship for both the grandparent and the grandchild.
- There is no hurry: Most of us want a pair of ears to listen to what we have to say. Whether it is the exciting college trip you had or the office dinner you just returned from, we all want to share it. So, in this era where parents are not as available as they were earlier, grandparents fill the gap. They are not just eagerly waiting for you to return, but they seem to have the time to hear you out and feel happy (or sad) about it. This leaves one with a great feeling.
- Been there, done that: Though they have had a different lifestyle, they have “been there, done that,” perhaps in different ways. The definition of fun might have changed, but fun was always there. If you have the time, hear out their version of fun. You would be left thinking that you are not anywhere close to the fun they had.
- Life is the best teacher: The experiences they share will probably be some of life’s best lessons, which cannot be gathered by reading any number of books or TED talks.
- Safety: While there definitely are care giving or assisted living homes, having them at home and taking care of them provides the additional safety net. There are family people around, and if required, readily available.
- A helping hand: Caring for grandparents does not always relate to doing things for them, it is a mutual thing, and they feel equally good and happy that they are able to contribute in some small way in your daily life. You can always offer to help, but very often, their energy levels are quite high, unless they are ill, and they are so happy doing something for you.
- Strengthens the bond: Needless to say, spending time with a person makes the relationship strong and lasting. Grandparents assume a very special place, and caring for them leaves one with a very good and satisfied feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
a typical meal plan for ibs sufferers
This meal plan provides 25 - 30 g of fibre from a variety of sources and 30 - 35 g of fat depending
On the quantity of added margarine, oil and fat content of dairy foods.
Breakfast - a bowl of high fibre cereal such as untoasted muesli, weetbix or porridge with fresh or tinned fruit and reduced fat milk or a calcium fortified soy milk and/ or wholemeal or grain toast with minimal margarine and honey or vegemite. Tea.
Lunch - sandwiches made with wholemeal bread with low fat cheese, lean beef, tinned fish and salad. Tinned or fresh fruit with low fat yoghurt. Water, tea or diluted juice.
Main meal - water, lean grilled chicken with lemon juice and pepper. Served with salad, boiled new potatoes and wholemeal bread.
Snacks spread throughout the day - fresh fruit, low fat yoghurt, crackers with cheese, or wholemeal crumpets with honey. Water, tea or diluted juice.
Dear. Next weak I will marry. One question in my mind that I want to know that my fiyance is virgin or not. What will be there in the first night I don't know. Please tell me what symptoms of virginity break. How I will come to know that she is virgin. What will I do at first time that I come to know that she is virgin. How much blood will be there? And how tight will be vagina that indicate virginity. I never had sex before. Her age is 20. Please tell me.
I do iui 2 days before. Today I have vaginal discharge like egg. Why this is happening. Can it sign of pregnancy or any problem occur?
When it comes to accidents and other such traumatic incidents, a concise approach is needed to assess and manage the person’s injuries. The immediate response to an accident is known as basic life support and can be performed by anyone, but advanced trauma life support must be performed by a certified medical practitioner. The main objective of trauma life support is to address the greatest threat to life first.
Trauma life support has three stages primary survey, secondary survey and tertiary survey. A primary survey is the first part of proving trauma life support. This should be addressed in a series of steps that follows the mnemonic, ABCDE.
- Assess the airways: If the person is able to talk, his airways are clear. Hence call out to the person and try to get a verbal response. If the patient is unconscious, make him lie down on the floor with the chin tilted back. Open the mouth and check for any obstructions. Fluids such as blood or vomit that is obstructing the airways may be suctioned out. In case the airway is still obstructed, an endotracheal tube may be inserted.
- Breathing and ventilation: Check for chest movement that may indicate breathing. If present, tracheal deviation and subcutaneous emphysema should be identified. An inspection of the chest can help identify penetrating injuries, bruising, tracheal deviations and a flail chest segment.
- Circulation: Look out for hypovolemic shock that may be caused by excessive bleeding. This bleeding can be controlled by applying direct pressure on the wound. Establish two intravenous lines and administer crystalloid solution to the patient. If the person still does not respond, administer type specific blood or O negative blood to the person.
- Disability assessment: A basic neurological assessment can be made by alerting the person, verbal stimuli and its response or unresponsiveness. Towards the end of the primary survey, the Glasgow coma scale can be used to determine the patient’s level of consciousness.
- Exposure control: While the patient’s clothes will need to be completely removed, protect him from hypothermia by covering him with warm blankets. Warm intravenous fluids before administering them and maintain a warm environment.
Once the patient’s vital signs are turning normal, the medical practitioner can start the secondary survey. This involves a head to toe medical examination and understanding of family medical history. X-rays of the injury sites may also be taken. If at any point, the person’s condition begins to deteriorate, a primary survey should be repeated. As soon as possible, the patient must be shifted off the hard spine board and placed on a firm mattress. This is followed by a tertiary survey, which helps identify injuries that may have been missed earlier and other related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hi, My age is 28 years. Ht 5" 4. Wt 70 kg. We are trying for pregnancy since 1 yr. My husbands reports are all normal. I am having pcos. But my periods are very regular. I am using medicine for partial seizure since 1 yr.(oxetol 300 mg twice daily.) and I am using metformin 500 mg thrice daily since 5 months. But I am not getting pregnancy. please help me out madam. I am getting very depressed. I have not used any contraceptive pills still now. Y insulin levels are also normal.
Hi doc. My last LMP was on 5th august 2016. And the earlier was on 15th july 2016. I took a home pregnancy test on 28th day of cycle and it came positive with one slightly faint line. I took a home pregnancy test again on 30th day of cycle but with different brand and it showed one dark c line and one t very faint line. What does it indicate? Am I am pregnant or not? I am worried because I had a miscarriage of 23 weeks fetus 6 months back.
Hi I'm 28 year old young unmarried girl the problem is I never get seduced easily if someone tried a lot. My part is being dry for a long time. Why so? He told me that I have some problem that I am not able to feel. Whether the reality is I like to cuddled with him but don't like to see or get into him. Means never feel to take intercourse after every thing. What is it?
Hello, I'm a single mother and I had my only child when I was 24, I was wondering about the risks of having another child at the age of 41 , is it possible , if possible recommended or should I think about other options like surrogacy? Thank you in advance.
I am a PCOD patient my right ovary volume is 15.3 cc and left ovary volume is 9.3 cc. A dominant follicle is there on right side measuring 17 mm. Is there any serious problem? What I should do?
I have got married for 5years. We had not plan a baby since last 4.5yers. For the first one and half year I used a oral pill named ovral D. Then we used condom. Now how can we get success for a baby? We are trying for last 3 months. Is there any need to check a Dr. and have some tests?
If I do intercourse 5 days before my next period, is there will be any chance to be pregnant? Maximum time my menstruation period happen 24-26 days gap every month. This month it was on 10 th. So, tell me when will be the right date to conceive for a baby?
Most people will give you a blatant No. And they are quite right to do so. But if you have been a habitual offender who can't unwind without their drink, pregnancy is going to be a big problem. So does the rule stand in all cases? What if you drank when you didn't know you were pregnant yet? What if you had a light drink here and there, will it literally spell disaster? Let's find out.
Contradictory advice everywhere: Most doctors will advice you to stay away completely from alcohol as soon as that first positive emerges in your test. Others may give you a little leeway and let you have an occasional drink. There are friends who'll confess to have cheated during their pregnancy and snuck in a beer or two and say that their kids turned out just fine. There are other friends will scorn on you for even thinking such a thing. Same goes for your relatives. Like all things in pregnancy, random advice will just not work.
How much can you drink? Let's assume that you are confident nothing will happen and want to be adventurous and give it a cautious try. Danish researchers have some good news for you. Some studies have shown that low to moderate consumption of alcohol does not harm the baby. In fact, in 2012, Danish researchers released a highly publicized study that found no major problems in children below 5 years whose mothers had consumed 1- 8 alcoholic drinks a week during pregnancy.
Unfortunately, not all research is made equal. With pregnancy, each mother, each child and progression of each pregnancy is different. It really has to be on a case by case basis and nothing can be taken on face value. Most people will still advise you to completely go off alcohol as there is 'no safe' amount during pregnancy. Some women have a larger quantity of the enzyme that breaks down alcohol. If a woman with lower levels of this enzyme drinks alcohol, it is more likely to harm her unborn child as the alcohol will remain in her bloodstream longer.
How alcohol can affect your child?
A number of disorders that can affect your child when in the womb and even after because of alcohol consumption. These disorders are collectively called 'Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder'. It is characterized by increased risk in miscarriage and stillbirth. It can also result in the baby having low birth weight and increase problems with learning, speech, attention span, language and hyperactivity. Alcohol consumption may also affect girl child and a baby boy differently. While both may turn out to have aggressive and delinquent behaviour, girls are more likely to develop mental health problems too.
If you are unable to give up on alcohol, you need to immediately get professional help to overcome your addiction. Also note that the term 'non-alcoholic' beverage is misleading as they can contain trace amounts of it. Consult a doctor today on which drinks are safe for you.
Daily walnut consumption could have beneficial effects when it comes to delaying age-related health issues. Findings from walnuts and healthy aging study indicate that eating the nuts could positively impact blood cholesterol levels without adverse effects on body weight among older adults.
The trial, conducted by researchers from the hospitals clinic of Barcelona, Spain, and Loma Linda university, us, saw 707 healthy older adults divided into two groups. One group added daily doses of walnuts totaling around 15% of their caloric intake to their diets while the other group stayed off the nuts. The walnut-eating group experienced significant LDL cholesterol reductions.