Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Parvin RoshiwalYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant and she's been with severe cold, cough and headache since 2 days. As pregnant women shouldn't have every medication we're a little worried. Is there any pregnancy safe medicine and syrup for cold and cough, else any home remedy? Please kindly suggest. Regards.
Its been 2 months. My periods r skipped. Two weeks back I went to pelvic scan. A sac of 5 weeks is present but no trace of fetus. Is found. Early pregnancy is conclusion. My gynaecologist suggested me to wait 2 more weeks for confirmation. Today I found that spotting. But not continuous bleeding as periods. My health conditions r normal as if now. No cramps/ pains also. What to do now? Previously I have a gal child of 2 years thru c- section. A septum was cleared in that cesarian.
Me and my fiance were jst fooling around and he slid his penis over my clit and vulva it happened for a while on 22may and there was no penetration and ejaculation bt there was some precum on my parts. I took ipill on 25th may. I hav ovarian dermoid n have irregular periods. I used regestrone for menorrhagia during last cycle and had withdrawal bleeding on april24th. Now I didnt get my periods yet. Today I noticed slight bleeding. Is dat due to implantation bleeding or due to periods. M very much worried of it. Please suggest me. I am virgin does pregnancy possible in my case without ejaculation?
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day.
Gd evng. My daughter is self center, post graduate but totally free, don't take initiative for Job, doesn't help in household activities. Just do herself work like washing clothes, utensils, feel jealous from mother and younger sister, don't talk to younger sister and mother, don't get social. To anyone. Always remain in herself. I am very tensed abt her. Please give me suggestions. What should I do?
Wearing narrow shoes can cause bunions. A bunion is a bony growth on the inside of the first toe joint. It is seen in both men and women but more common in women ostensibly due to the habit of wearing narrow, and pointed and high heeled shoes and footwear.
I am a patient of PCOD. Have hair growth on chin. What should I do? I have already taken medication from Gynaecologist to balance the hormones but its not working out. Also I am putting on weight which I am trying to loose through work out. Pls advice if anything else can be done. On medication Diane35.
She is not getting periods its been 1 month. We used to have relationship and oral sex but we used to wear the undergarments and just rub our body to each other is it possible to get a girl pregnant by only rubbing each other body? Please help me out.
My girlfriends period gone 14 April. Yesterday I'm sex with her without protection on 30 April so any chance to she get pregnant?
Respected doctor, i would like to know the reason for getting rupture of uterus of a healthy lady age about 40 year who has never undergone for any lscs and also all the three previous labour was delivered as a normal delivery.
I am taking yamini pill & my breastfeed baby gets irritated & refuses to sleep & crying. Is it side effect of yamini or other issue?
Homoeopathic first aid medicines
* any sort of bruised injury- arnica montana
* injury to ligaments - ruta graveolens
* injury to nerves- hypericum perfoliatum
* fracture - symphytum officinalis
* head injury- natrum sulphuricum
* lacerated injuries (operation) - staphysagria
* when pain of remote injury remains- rhus toxicodendron and calcarea phosphorica
* eye injury, bruise or blow- symphytum
* strain to eye ligaments and muscles- ruta graveolens
Homoeopathic medicines act best when given based on symptom similarity.