Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parvin KhotariYour feedback matters!
I am not feeling well as I have a bad headache. I am 23 year old male. I have headache very often. Why do I have these kind of headache?
I’m Dr Chhavi Bansal and I’m practising at the Homeosure home of Homeopathy and Wellness, Pitampura, Delhi. I will be speaking about allergies today.
Allergies are a group of conditions which are characterized by hypersensitivity of the immune system to something in the environment that causes little or no problems in most of the individuals. So from this only we get the causes of allergy. Allergy is basically caused by a combination of host and environmental factors. Host factors, being genetic redispositions, hereditary, age, sex and racial factors. There are a very good number of allergies which are common in certain races and environmental factors being environmental pollution, the prevalence of allergens in the environment, our dietary habits and the childhood exposure to certain allergens.
Almost daily I see around eight to ten patients of respiratory allergies and I don’t advise them a prolonged treatment. Usually, a treatment of 3 to 6 months suffice in case of any kind of allergies be it respiratory allergies, skin allergies, food allergies or gastric allergies but the treatment may extend up to 1 year in certain conditions.
If you have any query related to respiratory allergies or any kind of allergies feel free to consult me at lybrate . You can text me your problems or you can have a audio consultation or video consultation. You can also book an appointment through lybrate.com.
Feeling very weak due to Diabetes.. Kindly suggest some tonic. Also tell me what I should eat to gain my strength back.
There is a lot of pain in my legs for last 2 days. Its like that my nervous are swallowing in my legs. please tell me medicine for it.
Soon after I get up my nerves become heavy, I feel mentally tired, I dont have any other disease. I feel some bubbles bursting sound in my mind. Which medicine should I take?
When I was 12-13 years of age I used to press my penis without knowing wat am I doing and what effects it will cause later on. Now I am suffering frm problems like whenever I urinate then after urination then if I sit or do sm work then some colourless drops come out of penis. Another problem is that some sticky secretion comes out of the penis after erection most of the times. Though it even comes out sometimes without erection. I am taking homeopathic medicines frm last 1 years for all these but it only helped in curing nightfall prblm to some extent. I am also underweight. Hairfall and pimples also occurs. Latest my Dr. gave me medicines like china 30, avena sat q, kali phos 6x tablets. please help me out.
Which is best anty acid for gastro esophageal reflux disease Razo d or pan 40 or nexpro or work ride or rabmac.
I always suffering from night fall how I can control it. I try to control but I don't know how automatically happened.
Throats choked as I had drunk water over ice cream. Can't able to speak n also suffering from cold n dry cough.
Sir mera age 31 years hai. Bachpan se mujhe masturbation ki adat hai. I am unmarried. Av mujhe problem ye ho rhi hai mere penis me tightness kam ho gya hai. Aur sperm v jaldi gir jata hai when I do masturbation. Kya kru kha treatment karau?
My head is most of time pain I feel headed most of time what I do for that that problem give a solid solutions.
What are the symptoms for tuberculosis in starting stage and last state and precautions to avoid it and cure.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?