Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. ParulkarsYour feedback matters!
If I eat chatni with rice bath or if I eat chilli mix to any some items. I will get acidity alll always. It will be fOr 2 days. Near throat it will be like Kara Kara..
My eustachian tube blocked of left ear and I get heaviness or pressure in ear bones. Sensation of vision in ear I take many medicines and gone to several ent doctors but they said I have nothing still I get air flow blockage and nothing abnormally I found blockage. Can it be nerve tightness or nerve of ear blockage. please help me and solve my solution. I am facing this pblm from 1 year 24 hours pressure on ear bones help me im frustrate with my life.
I am doing mouth breathing while sleeping. I am having dns (deviated nasal spectrum. Is it coz of dns I am doing mouth breathing? How to stop? I am having problem in morning i.e bulgum coming out, sneezing.what is the permanent solution? I hav heard of dna surgery which is septoplasty. But a ent doctor told me that after 6-8 months nasal spectrum again becomes deviated. Is it true? I want a permanent solution. Pls do suggest.
I am a 25 year old male and have pain in throat and cough coming with blood at last 1 month. please tell me what to do??
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.
Hello doc, my 13 year 6 month old daughter menstruations not start yet. Her ultrasound report is normal but hormonal report is given: DHEA-S=254.20 ESTRADIOL=23.16 FSH=1.90 LH<0.07 PLS GUIDE ME, Is dis imbalance is also a reason for dizziness, headache .her vitamin level is also 23.
I have too much giddiness pain in neck my head is heavy is this due to sinus take stugeron25 in morning lcant stand what is this.
I can see tonsil stone in my throat and every morning some white stones come out of mouth with smell bad. The small part which hangs in our mouth is also elongated that it rests on my tongue. I visited ent doc few months back. He gave me some medicines, but the stones and elongation still persist. Nowadays I M also getting throat pain on left side of my neck. It's been 8 months since the infection is there. What should I do?
I'm 27 years old I am having running nose from last 6 month I go to many doctors if I use medicine i'm ok but if the medicine finished the problem is same.
I am 48 yrs old male and I am informed by the ENT specialist to undergo major surgery polyps as I am having breathing problem thorough nostrils due to chronic colds. Will I become very sensitive after this surgery and should I use medication life long. DOCTOR told that if I further dely it may lead to many problems. Pl suggest.
I have a nose breathing problem. Always have difficult to breath mostly from left nostril. Help me. My age 28.
Sir/mam. When I am going to eat. At that time my throat was pain. And some time bleeding also last 3 days.
Sinusitis is inflammation of the membrane that lines the sinus (sinuses the air-filled cavities in your forehead and cheeks and behind the bridge of your nose, produce thin mucus) and nasal passages, narrow ducts into the nasal cavity.
It can spring from hay fever, a virus or just about anything that irritates your nasal passages.
The inflammation alone can cause painful, tender eyes, cheeks and nasal passages, headaches, even earaches. Not only are sinus infections painful, they are also long lived and difficult to clear up, even with antibiotics - a good reasons to thin the mucus and encourage drainage with the right foods.
* Chillies, onions, horseradish, wasabi, and other foods that make
your nose run
Draining mucus is a sure way relieve sinus pressure and pain
* Capsicum, Citrus fruit and other foods rich in vitamin C--
Vitamin C is crucial for keeping the immune system in top form, means fewer colds, flus and even allergies
* Hot liquids
Sip hot tea with lemon or a steaming bowl of chicken soup
(or any soup made with clear broth) to get the ' juices' in your
* Tea and water
The more fluids you take in, the thinner the mucus in your nasal
passages. Drink at least eight 250-ml glasses, or 2 litres daily.
* Nuts, seeds, wheat-germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other
foods reach in vitamin E
FOOD TO BE AVOIDED
* Dairy foods
Milk, Cheese and other dairy foods make mucus seem thicker
* Alcohol may swell nasal and sinus membranes
Hi, I have tonsillitis since 3 days. Fever. vertigo. Body ache. And facial neuralgia due to tonsillitis. Please help.
- Frontal sinus - in the forehead
- Maxillary sinus - behind the cheekbones
- Ethmoid sinus - between the eyes behind the bridge of the nose
- Sphenoid sinus - behind the eyes
What is sinusitis?
Sinusitis is the inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. It can be caused by a virus, bacteria, fungus, allergies or excessive nose blowing and results in the blockage of the sinus opening. Sinusitis can be acute (lasting 4 or lesser weeks), subacute (lasting 4 to 8 weeks), chronic (lasting beyond 8 weeks) and recurring (several attacks in a year).
Acute sinusitis generally causes pain in the sinuses, headaches, loss of smell, stuffiness, and coughs as well as may also cause bad breath, toothaches, and fever.
What does the homeopathic treatment for sinusitis entail?
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine system which uses plants and minerals to develop remedies that augment the body's natural defenses by stimulating symptoms of the disease the patient is suffering from.
Acute sinusitis finds a permanent cure in homeopathy. Though treatment takes time, it rebuilds the body's immunity to sinusitis. It drains the sinuses, kills the germs and wipes the infection off at the root, thus preventing it from recurring. When antibiotics are used to treat sinusitis, there may be side effects such as fungal infections. Fungal infection is a leading cause of chronic sinusitis.
Homeopathy can boost the body's immunity which can treat fungal infections from the root, hence eliminating chances of recurrence. It can treat the symptoms of sinusitis and provide relief from associated respiratory diseases and allergies. There are different remedies available to treat the different symptoms of sinusitis, which work together to completely cure it by boosting the body's immune system without having any side effects.
Homeopathy for Nasal Polyps:
With Chronic sinus, soft growths arising from the mucous membrane of the nose or paranasal sinus are referred as nasal polyps. The most common treatment option suggested by a conventional system in nasal polyps is surgical removal. In most cases, nasal polyps reappear after surgery. However, surgery is a temporary fix since it does not address the body's tendency to form polyps. Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a permanent solution by treating the root cause. Following six homeopathic medicines are usually recommended for nasal polyps - Lemna Minor, Sanguinaria Can, Calcarea Carb, Kali Bichrome, Teucrium, and Phosphorus.