Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Paru PatilYour feedback matters!
My name is shaikh azmi I have a problem whan I am go to ply cricket and in travel after sam tme my eyes are red and dirty water are flow what I am do.
There is a vein near my neck that beats abnormally, like I'm able to feel it and see it beating. Is this something that needs medical attention?
I have this moles over my face and in many other body parts. What is the best way to remove it apart from surgery. I don't want scars. Also it is close to my eyes so tell me something that won't effect my eye.
I am 25 years old male student and I am a smoker. I am smoking since 3 years. 1 month back I had cold still I continue smoking then there was acute pain in my chest just below my neck in lungs areas, it continues for 2-3 weeks. I also had back pain, muscle pain, extreme tiredness, irritation in my eyes, low fever and loss of concentration. I ignored everything but now symptoms became severe I am worried if there is any symptoms of cancer? And at this point of time what should I do? And I want to know what could be the problem and solution to the problem?
I am under depression. Feeling damn lonely. Getting continues suicidal thoughts. Want urgent help. Can someone reach to me. My number 9372302990. I am a working person n I am free till 2 pm from morning.
I am 59 years old and have been operated twice for allergic nasal polyps (1985 and 1993). Now I have again nasal block due to polyps and have to use medicines. Also I have cataract right eye (in very early stage). Is there any effective treatment for these conditions in ayurveda. Thank you.
Though am using my power glass my eyes are paining often! I have checked my power and changed my glass but also paining often! What can I do now?
Hello, I am 21 years old student and want a job in Delhi police. My eye sight is left-0.75 and right-0.25. I don't wanna wear glasses. Any medicine or treatment or therapy which can make my eyes normal.
I have suffering from fever for last night and eyes pain and back pain sir please advise me help me.
I am having squint in eyes from childhood. Now m 16 going for operation. Just wnna know. Is there any risk?
Hi I am 24 years old working in private company, most of time I have front of system so eye problem is came. How can I recover this without use tablets
What are the precautions for short tightness. Give me the complete details of LASIK laser treatment thank you.
Actually I have eyesight from my childhood, I just don't like to wear any Glass so is there any other solution for eyesight except Glass & lens?
Monsoon brings joy as you say goodbye to summer – and your sunglasses (remember, they also protect your eyes from infection). Monsoons bring with them an army of infections that cause eye pain and discomfort, so don’t ignore your eye health this monsoon. Viral infections are known to thrive and spread during rains due to increased moisture in the air.
Here are some of the precautions you can take during monsoons to maintain good eye health.
- Precautions are usually based on hygiene. Avoid touching your eyes with dirty hands.
- Ask your children to not touch their eyes.
- If you (or someone around you) suspect you’ve got or are getting conjunctivitis, wash your eyes gently and use a cold compress. The best thing would be to see a doctor.
- If someone at home is down with conjunctivitis, wash your hands after administering drops.
- Redness, irritation & itching are common monsoon-related problems, especially after too much reading, long hours at the computer or watching too much television, and most hospitals treat such problems with lubricating eye drops. However, if you have such a problem, don’t self-medicate – ask a doctor.
- Avoid sharing your towel and similar personal items with others, because infections mostly spread through hands, clothes and other commonly touched items.
- Stye is a common eye infection that occurs during monsoons, and is caused due to bacteria. It manifests as a painful lump along the eyelid, and is normally treated with the help of a warm compress, though a visit to the doctor is highly recommended.
- In case of red eye, avoid over-the-counter eye drops as they may contain steroids which can be harmful, and seek expert advice. Also avoid using contact lens during this period.
- Wearing glasses when travelling helps.
- Avoid roadside food.
- Always wash your hands after coming from outside.
- Try to keep children away from puddles and waterlogged areas. Children often like to have fun in or around such places but they are highly bacteria prone.