Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Parmesh RathiYour feedback matters!
Cerebral ischaemia or brain ischemia is a medical condition that restricts the flow of blood to the brain, resulting in an unmet metabolic demand. This leads to limited oxygen supply in the brain, which could result in death of brain tissues, cerebral infarction or an ischemic stroke. Thus, a cardiorespiratory arrest, a stroke, and irreversible brain damage are few possible consequences of cerebral ischaemia.
People with compressed blood vessels, low blood pressure, congenital heart defects or sickle cell anaemia have a high risk of developing cerebral ischaemia, since compressed blood vessels or very low pressure can lead to restricted blood flow. Also, sickle-shaped cells have a greater tendency to clot, causing obstructed blood flow.
Patients with cerebral ischaemia experience a host of symptoms, such as weakness in the body, problems in coordination and movement, vision and speech impairment and unconsciousness.
Cerebral congestion, on the other hand, refers to excessive quantity of blood in the brain vessels, causing pressure on the cerebral substance. Cerebral congestion is of two types. It is termed as active when there is too much arterial blood flow and passive when there is undue quantity of venous blood in the veins of the brain. Both conditions cause symptoms, such as severe headache, insomnia, irritability and unconsciousness. The patient gets little sleep and is disturbed, often followed by dreams. When awake, the patient’s mental activity in the brain is very high.
Homeopathy is now a well-established school of medicine backed with years of research and practice. Gone are the days when homeopathy was considered no more than an extension of herbal home remedies. Homeopathic laboratories around the world produce large number of medicines covering almost all ailments. The benefits of homeopathic treatment are now well established due to its holistic approach and minimal side effects. Homeopathy is undoubtedly a ray of hope for patients with cerebral ischaemia and cerebral congestion, as it delivers a comprehensive treatment plan designed to target the signs and symptoms of the disease and address its non-occurrence.
The medications deal with mild to severe symptoms, including inflammation of the brain, headache, vomiting, insomnia, stroke/convulsions and seizures. The stramonium drug, for example, deals with seizures. Belladonna is an effective remedy for sharp shooting headaches, a common symptom of cerebral congestion. Ferrum is believed to be a valuable remedy for brain ischaemia. Few drugs deal with the symptoms of both ischaemia and congestion—nux is a suitable drug for the treatment of ischaemia as well as for passive cerebral congestion. Similarly, phosphorus can be used to treat brain ischaemia and congestion. Zincum metallicum is a highly recommended drug for chronic cases of ischaemia.
The treatment is comprehensive and long term and shows substantive results. Regular follow-ups and consultation with a homeopath specialist is the key to an effective treatment.
the time her last period time is November 2015. Surgery ke phle 4 chemotherapy hue and after surgery 4 chemotherapy. Surgery ke phle third chemotherapy tak period aaye the but abhi 2 month se jyada ho gye hain chemotherapy khatm hue but period nhi aaya hai. She has bone cancer in left distal femur (osteosarcoma).
I am 40 years old woman. I have 9 year old baby. Now I want second baby can I get pregnant in this age.
I have a pain in my right side of tummy and bleeding through urine. Dr. What should I have to do now, any suggestions?
Hey doctor m suffering from pcod and want to conceive. M taking amway supplements I.e omega, protein powder, daily tablets please do suggest.
I have a girl of 17 years. Nd my periods was start 2 years ago. But till today I didn't get regular periods?
My periods are on 12th so to prepare that I ate papaya soo much so that heat can cause periods early but it dint effect anyways does papaya help in getting periods early.
I am so worried and so tensioned Give me answer please fast My wife 14 weeks pregnant Aaj subah usne daal baafle khaye te or kal last night sex b kiya tha But Abi sham se usko pet dard kar raha he halka halka or potty (black) arahi he 4se 5 baar ho gaya Koi prblem to nahi he na please batao.
In this modern age of it revolution virtually everything has become possible online, including medical consultation. Like a coin has two sides, there are pros and cons for online medical consultation. If used appropriately and judiciously it can definitely improve healthcare outreach.
Medicine is science and art. It requires years of training and experience to become a good doctor. Diagnosis requires knowledge of not only the disease but also of a lot of other personal, familial, environmental information related to the patient. Hence, whenever asking for a medical opinion online please be sure to describe your problem in detail and include information about the following:
1. Age, gender, weight and height
2. Marital status, occupation
3. Brief family history - any deaths, high blood pressure/diabetes/tb/ asthma
4. Personal history including diet (veg/non-veg), sleep, addictions, bladder-bowel problems, etc.
5. Medical history - any current or past diseases, past surgeries or hospital admissions, any medications, any allergies (this is very important).
6. Current medical problem description: time since problem started, how did it start, is continuous or episodic, what makes it better or worse, location, relation to time of day, nature of the problem (for eg. Pain - dull or sharp or electric current like), any treatment taken or reports conducted, how does it affect your daily work and life and other relevant details.
Also, please make it a point to answer all the questions asked by the doctor and follow up. By doing this you will be able to derive optimum benefit of online consulting.
Wish everyone a healthy life!
I had last period on 19 Aug. I am frst time pregnant. My first ultrasound is scheduled on 1 Nov. Can I have it on 29 Oct?
There are a variety of foods and concoctions that have been developed for our urban realities and to help us become more fit. Smoothies and juices are the latest craze that has been on the fitness scene for a few hours. There are many people who have taken to smoothies in place of a solid meal because this combines a variety of healthy ingredients so that one gets a wholesome meal which can also be had on the run. But there are many schools of thoughts regarding the efficacy and the health benefits of smoothies.
Are they really as healthy as they are said to be? Let us find out with this article!
- Protein: There is a good dose of protein in smoothies which comes from the large amount of fruit, vegetables and dairy as well as oats and other such elements that are used to create one. Protein is one of the main elements that come from smoothies and it also helps particularly after a workout or for those who are into sports.
- Dietary fibers: Because of the copious amounts of berries and other fruit that is used to create a smoothie, one can gain great amount of dietary fibers also. This helps in clearing out the toxins from the digestive tracts, which can further prevent the generation of kidney stones. Yet, there is something to be said for the ingestion of fresh fruit, which makes for even better levels of dietary fibers. So even if you are having smoothies, you must ensure that you also have plenty of fresh fruit.
- Probiotics: Curd based smoothies is one of the best things that one can have because of the number of probiotics that they contain. Curd contains a number of good bacteria which is very good for the digestive system as well as the metabolism. These good bacteria are called probiotics. This helps in stabilizing the metabolism and the digestive process, which can be very helpful especially for people who are suffering from chronic lifestyle diseases.
- Sugar: If one used sugar instead of jaggery or honey in the smoothie, then it is no better than having a can of coca cola. For this reason, one will need to replace sugar with other natural sweetness that will bring down the level of kilojoules or kilo calories. This will make the smoothie much more healthy so that one can have plenty of fruit without the sugar intake.
- Liquid content: Many people use juice as the liquid content. Yet, this is not always the best option. This contains a lot of sugar, even if it freshly pressed. So, one can substitute the same with water.
- Oats and cereal: You can toast oats and others cereal in order to line the parfait or the smoothie. This will also bring in plenty of protein as well as other vitamins. This kind of a smoothie makes for a crunchy taste even as it gives you a full meal which can be taken at least three times a day. But do check for allergies when it comes to oats and grains before you make such a smoothie. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
For those who don't know, bunions are salt buildups caused by an inflammation in the body or by wearing tight and uncomfortable shoes. Statistically speaking, women are more prone to them than men, even though the male population also suffers from this health issue.
Hence, although they're not necessarily painful, they do influence the quality of a person's life. That is, they're definitely unattractive and a real obstacle for finding the right shoes. One solution is surgery. However, if you don't want to go under the knife, you can always try out a more alternative approach.
Painlessly, this remedy will solve your bunion problems once and for all and you will successfully restore the normal shape of your feet.
300 ml of water
A tbsp of crushed bay leaves
First, boil the leaves for 5 minutes and then put them into a thermos. Leave the content overnight and strain it in the morning.
Drink the tea in small sips during the entire day. Repeat the procedure for a whole week.
Important to know:
During this period, your urge for urination will significantly increase. Don't worry, as this is an indicator that the salt deposits are dissolving properly and are stimulating the bladder.
I have had 8 fainting episodes this year. This is a new problem as I haven't fainted before November of last year. I'm convinced that these are not panic attacks and witnesses to these attacks have noted that I am remarkably calm beforehand. A couple of these attacks happened while I was lying down watching Netflix at home and one happened directly after a light jog in the which my pulse rose to a point that my friend a former combat medic was unable to count it and my Fitbit reported that it was around 210bpm. My friend also noted that my breathing seemed labored and that my skin was ashen. I have had countless ekgs, a stress test, tilt table test, echocardiogram, routine blood and urine analysis, a head MRI, a zio patch (no episodes), and an eeg which all came back normal. I'm really quiet terrified about all this and am wondering what people might think it is? And why they would or would not suspect a cardiac cause for the syncope episodes? What they would recommend as future steps and weather it would be wise to stop investigation. Also of similar note due to a cold I am becoming short of breath easily which accelerates my heart rate to 150bpm resting 180 walking to and from class, is this something to fret about?
I got very light period for 2-3 days. After that continuously facing yellow discharge. It happened with me (light period) once but got proper period by sysron NCR tablet. Now its happening again. Is it my period (light period) or I should wait for proper period? Its been 10 days passed from my period test. I have negative pregnancy test. What can cause all this? Can ovary cyst delay periods?
I m giving her to unwanted 72 to avoid pregnancy on last month till she has no periods and she isn't pregnant m worried so what can I do please give the answer thanks.
After having sex within how much time we get to know about pregnancy. By what symptoms we come to know.
Hi doctors I can take both at a time ayurvedhic and homeopathy medicines for pcod problems and ant side effects please tell me.
Over-the -counter drugs are not for all even if the problem is common, as there are certain conditions which hinder the proper functioning of the medicine in a person. Thus, before popping a pill we should always consult a trained practitioner. Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation are some of the health and sex related problems that can lead to the use of Viagra. This drug was released at the end of the 90s, and it seeks to help people who primarily suffer from occasional impotence and other related issues. These problems can be caused due to psychological problems like stress and anxiety, as well as other reasons including heart disease, diabetes and other such chronic ailments. Yet there are many instances where this drug does not work. Let us find out more about the causes for the same.
- Heart Conditions: To begin with, Viagra cannot be ingested by anyone and everyone. If you are a patient of any kind of cardiovascular diseases and have been prescribed drugs that contain nitrate, then Viagra is not for you. This drug can hinder the work of the medicine and cause some serious side effects, which may make your chronic ailment even more problematic and severe.
- Side Effects: Viagra tends to have a lot of side effects for people and does not work efficiently in such cases. One of the most prominent side effects includes prolonged and persistent headache, which can actually last days. Also, the patients may suffer from temporary colour blindness and may not be able to tell colours like yellow and orange apart.
- Narrow Blood Vessels: When a man gets an erection, the blood usually flows at a rapid rate into the penis so that the member increases in terms of size, thickness and length, with subtle changes in the colour as well. This happens through the blood vessels where the blood flows in from. These are known as in and out vessels. If these vessels happen to be too narrow for a patient, then the erection will not be able manifest. This is also one of the primary reasons why Viagra does not work for some people.
- Arteries: One of the other reasons why Viagra may not work is the arteries. If the arteries are too narrow and not strong enough, then they will not be able to support the flow of blood for the erection to happen. This can cause problems in achieving and maintaining an erection, in which case Viagra cannot work properly.
- Drug Intolerance: The primary work of Viagra is to help the blood vessels in relaxing. Yet, it is possible that the patient may develop some amount of intolerance towards the drug that will end up restricting its action.
There are many instances when a drug like Viagra may not work. In such cases, you can turn to long term therapy or ask your doctor about any alternative medication for the condition.