Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paresh PatelYour feedback matters!
I suffered with irregular periods, I consult a doctor she said that I have pcod problem, and she give tablets for 6 months, but do not like tablets, soo any other way for this problem?
I am a 53 year old female. Recently I have been getting a shooting pain on the top of my head with blood shot eyes. This happens only when I have intense sex. What is this about?
I am 21 years old, and I wont get my monthly cycle correctly, every month the date changes, my question is, will it effect in my pregnancy, in future, but i am not married yet?
Hi I hv been found to be pregnant for one month. Is it safe to travel by auto. I use to travel by auto do my duty. Thank you.
So me an my boyfriend had unprotected sex June 15&25 an my period normally last 7 days but it only came on light for 3 days then after that I started having all the pregnancy symptoms and I haven't took a test yet. I don't know of I'm getting fat or if I'm actually pregnant.Please tell.
I have pcod. As per doctors advice I reduced some of my weight, but still my periods are not regular. I want to conceive. What shall I do? I am taking APCOD obis and doctor has given me deviry for periods. Please help.
Hi I m a 21 year old girl. I do not have regular periods. I have tried 21 tablets for several year. But once I leave them the problem starts again.
Meri periods bandh nehi ho rahi hai. 1 week ho gayi lakin period bandh hone ki naam nehi le rahi. Pisle mahine mey meri periods nehi hua. Isbar rukhne ki naam nehi le rahi hai. Mey kya karu. please tl me.
My periods are not regular. There is always a gap of 2-3 months. I checked for thyroid but its normal. What should I do?
Shadi ke 4 saal Baad agar humlog pregnancy Lena chahte hain tu koi problem hoga. Aur abdomen main fat Jama hone se pregnancy main koi problem nahi Hoti hai na?
I want sex about. When the time sex do than get pragnency fast, after period, before period, period in between 15 days.
I am 33 years I have 2 sons age is 5 an 3. Know we are planing 4r 3rd, frm last 2 months am not conceivng my husband know went to gulf country know he vill come in July only for 3 days. So what should I do for my pregnancy?
Hi, warm greeting! my question is that my wife is going through 33th week of pregnancy. From the very beginning of pregnancy, hb level was not adequate (max 7.6). Continuous treatment from gynae (irex, folfit, maxium d3 etc), there is no any improvement & currently hb level is reduced down to 6.6 only. (surprisingly there is no even a single symptoms/effect of deficiency seen and everything is going on normal). All the recommended blood tests (hb, cbc, hba2, pheripheral smear examination) has been done and shows only ion deficiency, but body is not responding to oral medicines. Now I have these questions: 1. Is it advisable to take irex in inject-able form? 2. If yes, when it is best time (week no.) 3. Seeing all above facts, how many chances are there to improve hb level at this stage. 4. Is it possible to reduce hb level again (after little gain with injectable irex), because still there is 1-1.5 month in edd. Please help us on these queries. Please let me know if I need to share any specific report with you. Thanks in advance.
My beloved is 3 months pregnancy she does not want to to continue pregnancy what could be the best pills.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.