Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paresh PatelYour feedback matters!
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hlo Dr. I want to confirm about hymen broken. Is it possible if penis enters only half in vagina and without any penetration hymen is broken. I notice that some spots Of blood comes form vagina. When my partner try to again m feel pain and penis is not enters in vagina I am notice some spots of blood. Please Help me there is not any complete intercourse and not any penetration hymen is break completely and what is the cause of blood spots.
I have done sex just before 4 days of my period cycle. Its definitely not to the limits of getting pregnant but we did had it for 10 min. He did not put the sperm inside but do there any need for having any protection pill now for future safety?
We got married two years back. Last year September she conceived, but later missed abortion occurred. On scan, it was showing as 'no cardiac activity'On follow-up tests she was diagnosed positive for presence of anti nuclear antibodies. And thyroid (TSH is more. What could be the cause for nuclear antibodies? What's the remedy/treatment.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus causebladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
We are facing that only after a week of menses there is complete vaginal dryness during intercourse. My wife age is 40. Is there any remedy.
I am having bleeding for more 16 days now. I delivered my first baby in April 2014, since then I got spotting 7 periods on dec 2014 for quiet a long time or a month. Then I got my periods in July2015 it continued till 14 days. And now I am getting periods in Dec 4 continued till now its heavy flow. I feel weak as I am still nursing my baby of 20 months old. Can you suggest any remedy for regularizing the periods.
I am married on may 2015 I miss my period last 2 month,pregnancy kit used and result is negative I do not know what was that i'm pregnant or not?
If you are pregnant and considering fasting during the festive season, it might not be a good idea. As per studies, fasting during any trimester of the pregnancy can have detrimental effects on the unborn child.
During the 1st trimester, your baby is in a very delicate stage. It is better not to fast during this period of time. Similarly, fasting during the 3rd trimester is also very much unsafe. However, if you are healthy and have no pregnancy-related complications then you can fast but only after consulting your doctor. Remember that your baby depends on you for food. So, it is always good to avoid going completely without food when on fasting during pregnancy.
Below given are a few tips to be followed by pregnant women when going on Navratri fasting:
- Consult your doctor: The doctor should always be consulted before deciding to fast. Different women have different risk levels, and there can be chances of diseases like diabetes and threats of miscarriage. The doctor will be the sole person to gauge the degree of risk associated and give a proper solution.
- Stay hydrated: Consume lots of water. This should be done to avoid dehydration. Dehydration can lead to hardening of tummy or cases of pre-term labor. It can also result in dry skin and mouth, fatigue, intense feelings of thirst and dark urine.
- Sleep well: While fasting, pregnant women experience a lot of stress compared to others. There is the combined physical exertion of pregnancy and fasting. This can take a serious toll on health. It is always advisable that they sleep for long and stay relaxed.
- Eat healthily: Eating healthy is very important as then only, the baby will get enough nutrients. In this regard, a healthy diet plan, given by the doctor should be followed. Consumption of 2-3 types of fruits throughout the day is essential as they are rich in natural sugars and minerals. This helps in maintaining the energy levels of the body. Moreover, the fast should always be broken with healthy and nutritious foods. As the body does not get food, for the entire day, gobbling something deep fried and oily after the fast ends, is not at all a good idea. High sugar foods or caffeinated drinks like coffee and tea should be avoided during fast.
- Look out for warning signs: The would-be mother should always look out for warning signs. This includes severe dehydration, weight loss, constipation, indigestion, nausea, dizziness, headaches, lethargy, fever and even a reduction of the baby’s movement inside the womb. These are indications that the body cannot cope with the stress associated with fasting. These physical conditions should be immediately reported to the doctor.
Keep these important tips in mind in order to enjoy the festive spirit along with a healthy and safe pregnancy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My wife has a lump in her left breast and she also did USG guided FNAC as per homoeopathy doctor. The report reveals that she is having a tumor. So what you people suggest? Shall I go for operation or it can be vanished with any medicine. Please reply.
Hi, When my wife takes Iron & Folic acid tablet then she feels pain in the breast & the lower part of the breast so much. Please advise us now she is in 2nd trimester. Regards, Ajay.
As per her ultrasound report on 37th week of pregnancy, asymmetrical ugr and left fetal kidney shows hydronephrosis with diameter of renal pelvis of measuring 7-8 mm. Mild increased resistance in umbilical artery. S/D 3.20 (mild increased). Please provide your expert opinion.
Iam 20years old female. From last 2 months my periods menstrual cycle is irregular in time. It is coming very late every month. What is the main reason for it? Due to low rbc cells or any other issue?
I have 8 months baby n I think I am pregnant so can I take I pill. Will it effect the baby n will it effect the breast feeding. After the baby birth I dn't get the periods.
Can I take progesterone tables to open up my menses which are delayed by 12 days but I have got them yet. I am not sexually active so pregnancy is impossible. How can I get periods as soon as possible. Please help.
I am 37 days pregnant I went for check up. My hcg level is 1650. But Dr. says sac is not yet seen .I had abortion twice before so I am worried is there any problems please help me.
The word 'surgery' is often dreaded by most patients. Be it an invasive oral surgery or a keyhole gallbladder surgery, it does not evoke a ready 'yes' in most patients. There are too many patients who are ready to be on long-term medications if they could to avoid the surgery and its complications. While there could be swelling, bruising, tingling and many other symptoms, the one feared by most is the postoperative pain. What happens after the effect of the anesthetic wears off can leave many patients in a very anxious and fearful state. The trick is to prepare oneself not just for the surgery but for the after effects.
Before the surgery, a detailed discussion with the doctor on the following is very important:
- List of medications: Complete list of medications include supplements so that the medications used during and after surgery to avoid any potential drug interactions
- Type and severity of the pain: This will help you anticipate and be prepared for the pain after the surgery.
- Pain tolerance/threshold: Letting your doctor know your tolerance levels can help them prescribe an appropriate pain killer
After the surgery, the following are some ways to cope with the pain:
- Pain killers - Don't wait for the anesthesia effect to completely wear out. Take the painkiller much before the pain starts so that the onset of pain is delayed or nullified. For severe cases, opioids may be used to manage immediate postoperative pain. However, in most cases, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen are used. They may also be used up to a few days after surgery to ease the pain and inflammation, depending on the type of surgery.
- Topical creams/lotions - In cases involving skin incisions, these help reduce the pain in the skin along the incision.
- Compression stockings - In addition to reducing blood clot, they also reduce pain in the legs.
- Physiotherapy - If there is a joint involved, doing physiotherapy after surgery is extremely beneficial. In addition to reducing pain, they also help improve mobility.
- Sleep - Sufficient sleep (more than you normally would) promotes healing and helps your ability to cope with the pain.
- Heating pads and ice packs - If these are your regular remedies for pain, feel free to use them even in postsurgical pains.
- Reduce Stress - This will help you cope better with the pain and heal faster.
A given patient and a given surgery are a unique combination. No two patients will react the same way to a particular surgery. Postsurgical pain can be managed very effectively with a little planning.