Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paresh PatelYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from post menopausal depression anxiety and insomnia. I am also loosing lot of frontal hair please advice.
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 life-long benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
We had sex last Sat. The next day n the day after I got the test done at home. It showed negative. Bt I haven't got my periods yet. Im really worried. Can someone please help n tell me if im pregnant or not. I need to confirm it. It's very serious. Need to know the exact reason. Why the periods are delayed. Please reply. Please.
I feel tired almost all the time in day and get irregular mensuration with pain in prior and first 2 days. Please advice.
I have pcos and high prolactin levels and also thyroid. Which exercises and treatment should I follow?
I' m 29yrs & I have taken the ipill twice & unwanted trice in 7month will it effect me getting pregnant in the future? Pls revert back?
I have developed a sore inside my vaginal canal extending to my inner labia, closest to the area between my anus and vaginal opening. I am in my early twenties and have not had any sexual intercourse for a while, so know it cannot be an std. The sore seems to be getting worse, and worry it may be related to my Merana implant that was inserted around early June or late May of 2012. Could this have to do with the Marana slipping? Or perhaps something else? Most importantly, would I be able to remedy this at home myself with a douche or other treatments or must I see a doctor?
Hi, I'm 26 years old. Mere last periods may last me hue to jo k June first tak the uske baad se meri dates nhi aayi. maine pregnancy test bhi kiya. Its negative or ek meprate naam ki dwa bhi li last five days tak but nothing happened. Kindly help me with this.
What are the reasons for pain near belly button. And also slightly bigger lower abdomen and stomach. All the 8 hpt with the help of preganews came negative. And also 2 beta hcg test were taken from 42 & 63 days after the unprotected sex incident. Also the unprotected sex took place on the 5th day of period. The cycle has always, been regular for past 6 months. Its always 26-33 days. The incident took place in november 2015. And after 18 hrs an I pill was also taken as a precaution. Got bleeding for 2 days after 6 days of I pill intake. Got a normal period in december and january for 4 days. Within 30-33 day gap. But in february had period on the 29th day cycle. But only for 1 day. After that only spotting for 2 days. On 73 days from the november incident a transabdomen ultrasound was taken which showed uterus is anteverted. Empty and measures 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.6cm. So can it be pregnancy or it is something else. Also I do not want to get. Pregnant now. please help me.
They say that you don’t know what value of what you’ve got until you lose it. Well just like how it applies to your relations and the materialistic benefits in life, in the same way it certainly applies to your health, too.
The topic of benefits of being healthy is not an unknown one. We all know the basic rule: eat healthy, stay healthy. But then that’s not enough for being fit, is it?
The art of eating healthy needs to be complimented with exercising and being happy & distressed. Imagine you are maintaining your diet but are always depressed and find everything dull. Does that mean you are healthy?
Of course not! And the conception that buying healthy foods, which always seem expensive and joining gym always burns one’s pocket.
But there are many helpful and simple ways to stay fit and healthy without breaking the bank. Below are some simple rules (besides exercising and staying distressed) that don’t need you to go bankrupt, and will ensure you are not only physically but also emotionally fit
Ensure that you have sound sleep. A typical 7-8 hrs of sleep is a must for a healthy mind and body. Your body needs to relieve and distress itself and sleep is the time when it gets to do it.)
Do at least 30 minutes of exercise, for at least 4 days a week, to maintain good health and keep fit. This can be anything that is physical, for e.g. cycling, walking, swimming, jogging running, to even gardening. If you are not interested in joining gym then resorting to these physical activities will ensure you stay your healthy best.
Your body needs to cleanse itself every now and then to prevent you from falling sick. Drink minimum 2 liters of water every day for good health.
Have the “me time”, Take out time for what you love. Indulge in hobbies and activities that give you immense pleasure. It may vary from reading, writing to shopping, movies etc. – anything that cheers you.
It also includes catching up with your loved ones and spending quality time with them. Many researchers suggest that spending quality time with your loved ones is not only good for your heart but for your mind too since you are emotionally contented.
So just give a look at the above rules and it will definitely lead you to a healthy life- in a true sense.