Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Paresh PatelYour feedback matters!
Hello, my wife is a nursing a 22 days old baby, my query is that what kind of food she can have as the baby born is through a cesarean delivery. What kind of food is preferred and which one to avoid Regards.
I have been trying to conceive frm d past 5months had gone to d doc for a check up. She gt my prolactin and TSH checked up and everything is normal. She did a follicular study and it showed that everything is ok im jus ovulating on d 21st day of d cycle. Bt I dn seem to have d egg white discharge throughout the cycle. Is ths d reason im unable to conceive? Is d egg white discharge necessary for conception? Ths is my second child.
I am 35 years old, I am late married, is there any difficulty to get pregnant. Usually after 28 years or 30 years it is difficult to become pregnant. Suggest me in correct way to born healthy baby what I should do at this age. What are the nutritious I should follow. What kind of yoga, meditation I should do ?
I have pcos but luckily I am pregnant with 4 nd 1/2 months. But I am suffering from hair loss. I am afraid that I ll be bald soon. How can I cure that.
I am 24 years married female mine periods date is 3rd November n I had check home urine pregnancy test on 21 November first line was dark n second line was very light. I am having little pain in stomach n back pain a lot headache also n vomiting also .am I pregnant? Should I wait fire the periods time or consult doctor first? Am I pregnant or not?
If I am having sex with more than 1 partner without using condom is there any chance to get HIV or aids? Please tel me the best way to have sex healthy and precautions.
Sir. My wife got cissorion for the second baby. On the time of cissorion we made family planning tubectomy. Me and my wife mentally disturbed about this wrong decision. Is there any chance to pregnant after family planning.
For our bodies and psyches to work ideally, all parts of our systems require a sufficient supply of blood. At the point when blood is flowing as it needs to, our cells get the fuel that they need to carry out their functions. However, when the blood supply gets off course or the circulation is compromised, a great deal can go wrong.
Poor circulation happens when blood cannot satisfactorily move through veins, vessels and supply routes. It is frequently brought about by plaque development, which obstructs the flow of the blood through its assigned channels. It might likewise be a consequence of a stationary way of life, or poor cardiovascular capacity. One regular indication of below average course is frosty cool hands and feet. However, here are some of the herbs that can help improve the blood circulation:
- Gingko biloba: Most renowned for its impact of upgrading memory and intellectual execution, gingko biloba finishes this errand by enhancing flow all through the brain. The cancer-prevention agent mixes found in gingko biloba additionally increase blood circulation to all parts of the body. It may enhance sexual dysfunction caused by poor flow to the privates. These staggering tree leaves additionally boost energy levels, and are particularly noted for enhancing circulation through the eyes, avoiding eye problems, including those which may lead to visual impairment.
- Cayenne pepper: The warming impression that cayenne pepper makes in your body is an indication that it is giving a push to your flow. This notable flavor, which initially hails from India, enhances flow, as well as splits up the plaque improving the supply route dividers. It tries to detoxify the blood, and in addition, reinforce cardiovascular muscles. Also, cayenne helps in assimilation, supplement retention, modifying red platelets and has been seen to dial down the heart palpitations, apart from offering common alleviation from pain and aggravation.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn is a bush identified with rosebush, which develops wild in woody ranges around the world. Concentrates are got from the leaves, flowers and berries of the hawthorn shrub. The oligomeric procyanidins found in hawthorn may enhance general flow by relaxing veins, and guarding them from harm. This, as a result, can bring down pulse, enhance cardiovascular capacity and keep heart diseases at bay. Hawthorn has additionally been found very useful for individuals who have encountered and are recovering from heart attacks. These advantages incorporate decreasing anxiety and facilitating neck pain.
- Ginger root: While ginger is best known for helping in processing, it likewise has the quality of regulating the blood flow. Like different herbs and flavors that support course, it transports supplements all through the body productively. Ginger may bring down LDL "bad" cholesterol. Along these lines, it lessens the danger of heart illness. For women encountering their menstrual cycle, ginger can be exceptionally beneficial, as it has blood-stimulating properties that can decrease stomach cramping.
- Pine bark extract: Pine bark extract is taken from the internal bark of a pine tree species. It contains active compounds that can help to both reinforce veins and improve the immune system. This can bring down circulatory strain, and guarantee that all phones get a sufficient supply of oxygen. This concentrate may also help in diminishing edema (irritation brought about by liquid development in tissues) of the legs. Pine bark fundamental oil can be profoundly helpful for this reason. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.