Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
How to stop uncontrollable, recurring thoughts, depression and Hallucination. From last 3 months I had suffering from that. So how can stop those things.
I have low testosterone symptoms like less muscle mass, I am always confused, my mind is not stable, I am always low energy levels ,can't even sleep, always lethargic I got my Total Testosterone test done and it came 210ng/dl ,the Laboratory told me it's very less can you suggest what should be done I can consult privately and visit also in Delhi NCR.
Good morning doctor ,i am 24, i completed my graduation but i m not doing any job. I m going to study in abroad for msaters but i wasted 4 yrs of my valuable time without doing anything. I m feeling very depressed for what i m. I m having lot of problems at my home and with my girl. I m fully depressed for the on going problems. How can i overcome that ?
I have quite short tempered. I get angry over little little things. And then keep thinking about that matter. I get distracted very easily. I have a constant fear of losing my loved ones. How can I stay calm and optimistic? I want to focus in my studies as I am into BDS profession.
Coping with failure
1. Expect mistakes and knocks as they’re a normal part of life. The chances are you’re not any worse than other people!
2. Remind yourself that, on the whole, you are good enough. You may not be perfect – but at least you’re trying. It take courage to step out, and to get up when you fall down. Just being willing to do that is a true mark of success.
3. Don’t over-react. It is better to stay calm, to maintain your composure and choose how you’ll respond. A knee jerk reaction often leads to real regret.
4. Try not to think or worry about how others see you. Don’t let other people determine your self-worth.
5. Put a positive slant on a bad experience. What can you learn from this that moves you closer to success? what can you laugh about with friends; what can you see as humorous?
6. Fix your focus on your goals, then look ahead and keep on going. Don’t let a setbacks deflect you from your purpose and your dreams.
I have been smoking from 4 years, so I want to ask that how much damage would have happened and what should I do to get my health back to a normal human being?
I've been diagnosed by a psychiatrist for depression and bi polar disorder. I want to understand what the disorder means for me and those around me as a lifestyle, what all will it involve. I'm on flunil 10mg and lenapoz 0.25 mg or smthng. What are the side effects of this medication. Will it ever be cured or do I have to take this medication lifelong to keep myself stable? I just need more clarity on the disease and its treatment.
I am a 48 years old male & I am suffering from depression & anxiety from so many years, due to which my personal life is being affected so much, please advice.
I am 23 year old boy meri problem ye hai ki mai kuch bhi kam jo karna hota hai wo bahut jaldi bhool jata hu jiski bajhe se kabhi kabhi mujhe dant bhi padti hai mai esh problem se kaise bachu.
What's the best way to quit smoking. My Friend didn't want to quit it at first place as she loves to smoke. Now I have persuaded her to quit it. Please help what should I do to make her quit smoking.
Doctor I have problem in two foots unbelievable pain continually and foot finger also pain any body suggest good medicine to free from pain.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out.