Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pardeep SudYour feedback matters!
I have earache from 6 months cause by sound of dj system. The sound was very loud and I was stand near it so it harm my ears please tell me which treatment I will try to diagnosis my disease.
Am feeling like vertigo previously I have a b12 deficiencyam not able to stand constantly in one place.
My mom has head reeling when ever she gets up from bed for about 1-2 mins and she says she has symptoms for vertigo! What are the symptoms, is it serious?
Sir my uncle have a problem in noise blood come out from noise recently he has come from guwahati to Rajasthan doctor is giving perception image this Doctor also saying to tonsil please suggest medicine.
My 3 year old boy often falls sick. Suffers from runny nose following by fever. How to raise his immunity.
I am suffering from cough and congestion from five months and having tickling irritation in my throat with sputum reflux with breath and left sinus hazy. It feels cough is going back from the throat sometimes. Every test done is normal but left sinus comes hazy. Ige test was 900. Please response me what is it and how is it cured. My ent specialist says it' s allergic. I am diabetic too. But nowadays it' s controlled with fasting 98.
My husband snores every time he sleeps. This not only hamper my sleep but also his health. What can be done?
Hi, I have a problem that my tongue and throat is sore from 3 weeks what is the reason and what I have to do ?
I am 23 years old my mouth is not open in naturally open is only go in two finger in mouth. Please help me.
Weird dizziness as when eyes closed and laying down A few times when I am trying to get to sleep or in the morning when I am waking up I feel like I start to get dizzy. When I close my eyes and try to sleep I feel like it starts to spin and then when I open my eyes everything is fine no spinning no dizziness nothing. Please help.
Sir, I have a throat infection by changing weather it will cause pain and getting fever. Please help me.
Hi Dryness in the nose specially in winter where breathing gets heavy if not cleaned properly. Applying coconut oil or ghee inside nose helps keeping nostrils moist but is it a proper solution? It even bleeds if not soft /moist inside. Please suggest.
I am a student and I have problem in throat. When I want to speak it gets coughed. Is there any way to get a clean throat.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.
I have been suffering from cough and irritation in my throat since 2 weeks. The mucus is not greenish but it doesn't seem to be getting better. Kindly advise.
My chest and throat is very sensitive to cold, A/c and for certain foods due to which I feel lot of reflex in throat and breathlessness due to sputum stuck. Can you help me with suggestion.
Hi. I have cough problem from very long time. N my nose is still kind of block. I took medicine by consulting Dr. BT that's still continue. I need to know what kind cough is this? And to whom should I consult regarding this. Because I am suffering from last 2-3yrs.
Most often patients do not know the cause of vertigo and so are on medications for years.
A common type of vertigo called positional vertigo is completely curable with vestibular rehab using very specific maneuvers. Also sometimes dizzy feeling can be confused with unsteadiness which may be due to decreased sensations or neuropathy in legs.
Others causes can be labyrinthitis or vestibular neuritis and many more.
Please see a proper evaluation and know the best technique suited for you so you can be active again and lead a functional life.