Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParanYour feedback matters!
I have deep sunken eyes with dark circles .and I want to get rid of it within 1 month. please help me.
Yesterday, when I was going to market then some small insects bites me very badly and dark red rashes in my body these rashes are very itching full and this is too much hesitated please tell me the solution of this problem so that I can feel some relief?
I am 34 years I loses my hair and now I am bald, I want to know what is Ayurveda or any Remedy to get full hair again.
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hello, my face colour is dull you can say it is dark from my body colour. What should I do for whitening and glowing face.
I am 59 years male person. For the last 15 years I am suffering with eczema on my legs lower side. A black thick skin patch is formed on both legs. Except that place no other place is affected. Some times it is itchy. Two or three times it was completely cured on using certify with with ointments. But for the last six years I am not using medicines regularly as such thick patch is again formed and it is not been cured. I am unable to wear shorts or to wash feet before other people. What are the extreme effects in future? I have to suffer for my life? Or is it curable? If so please advice further course of action.
I am 24 years old my skin tone is black and I want to get a fair and flawless skin but I don't have time to use any home remedies and I don't like to use suns screen my skin getting more black so tell me some proper answer.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
My question is that I suffered from chicken pox on 18 march 2017 .my scars is getting lighter a little bit but I want to get permanent solution to remove as it looks bad on my face n body and there 2-3 holes are also there. please suggest wat to do.
Am losing hair every now and then and my hair getting thinner. Am taking perfectly and Rubired tablets prescribed by a doctor. Please suggest a medicine.
Ways to manage Facial injuries