Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParanYour feedback matters!
Use a gentle facial cleanser twice a day. Most dermatologists agree that cleansing the skin is the best way to reduce oil. Make sure to use a gentle, pH balanced cleanser rather than regular soap. Most soaps are highly alkaline and strip the natural acid mantle from the skin leaving it vulnerable to bacteria.
• Products containing benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, or beta-hydroxy acid are often considered best. These are slightly acidic, however, so start off with only a small amount to make sure your skin doesn't have an adverse reaction.
• When washing your face, make sure you use warm water, not hot. Hot water can further irritate the skin.
• Use a toner free of alcohol or acetone. Place a few drops on a clean, natural cotton pad and wipe it gently over the affected area. Toners can be harsh on skin, so dermatologists often recommend only using them on oily parts of your face rather than the whole face.
Moisturize your skin. While it may seem counterproductive, oil and moisture are two different things. Even oily skin can be dehydrated and requires moisturizer to stay healthy. Make sure to use a light, oil-free moisturizer.
Use blotting papers. This is a quick, effective solution to soak up excess oil. They won't cut down on your skin's oil production though, so this treatment should be paired with a cleansing regimen for the best results.
• Make sure you don't rub your skin with blotting papers. This can spread dirt and cause irritation. Instead, just gently press the paper down on your skin and hold it there for 15 to 20 seconds.
Use a clay mask. Masks help draw out dirt and oil, keeping pores clean. These products can also dry out the skin, however, so make sure you don't overuse them. Once a week should be the maximum usage.
Apply an oil-free, mineral powder makeup base for the daytime. Use powder blush rather than cream blush and powder eye shadows rather than cream eye shadows. A dusting of a translucent powder can be applied two or three times during the day after blotting the face with a tissue to remove any excess oil.
Im 26 years male. I hav lost little hair in past 1 or 2 yrs. Im my family no one have bald head. Can I get lost hair back in natural ways like using aloevera and amla or any other things. Tell me the ways. How to prepare and use them? Please help mee.
Below both the breast redness occurs wth itching. It goes whn bra is removed. It aggravates whn bra worn n sweating occurs. Can you help n what may b the reason. How to get cured?
Hello I am suffering for the treatment of my pimples please give some tips or any precautions tonreduce some.
My lips have become little thick. How to make my lips thin naturally without any surgery please help!
I am 37 years oldfrom past 7 mths I am suffering from boils which are very painful and big ones I had done puss culture and took injection but again I got and having too much of pain I cant feed my baby who is 7 mths old please help me
Are you planning on undertaking a cosmetic procedure for rejuvenating your skin? Botox treatment is considered to be effective for this purpose. Botox is a drug made from a certain neurotoxin, and it is produced by a bacteria known as Clostridium botulinum. Botox is also used for medical purposes, especially for the treatment of muscle related conditions. It is primarily used for removing wrinkles via a procedure in which your facial muscles are temporarily relaxed.
Except for reducing the appearance of your wrinkles and facial lines, which appear because of aging, botox is used for the treatment of conditions which include leaky bladders, migraines, excessive sweating, and eye squints. Over 20 medical conditions utilize botox as a part of treatment.
How it works?
Botulinum toxin or botox is a poisonous substance. A single gram of botox can kill over one million people. But it acts as an ideal therapeutic protein when utilized in a proper, required dosage.
About botox procedure
Botulinum toxin powder is diluted in saline to be administered. It is injected into a patient’s neuromuscular tissue and takes around 72 hours to show results. This time reflects the amount of time that is required for disruption of your body’s usual synaptosomal process. It takes around 5 days for the full effect of botox treatment to show. Pregnant or lactating women, and people who are allergic to it from a previous treatment should avoid any form of botox treatment.
Side effects and associated risks
Although injections containing botox are well tolerated, there are several side effects involved. They are as follows:
- A person having a genetic predisposition in which a mild, transient response to botox is received. Some patients taking type A botox injections are likely to develop antibodies to the toxins. This makes the treatment ineffective. Antibody development is also indicated in cases of patients taking a type B botox injection for treating cervical dystonia.
- Along with the intended effects, botulinum toxin may cause some other side effects, which are quite undesirable. They may include headache, malaise, mild cases of nausea, transient numbness, mild pain, local edema and erythema at the site where the injection is given.
- Temporary fatigue, of your surrounding musculature are also likely because of the toxin and its actions.
- Temporary upper lid and brow ptosis or drooping is another side effect involved with botox.
The results obtained from treatment by type B botox is said to be more effective than botox A treatment. You may expect better results when your muscles remain contracted instead of being relaxed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.