Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parag Shah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parag ShahYour feedback matters!
I had I pill on my second day of my period? From next day, which is my third day of period I stop bleeding completely. What is wrong?
I am 35 years old. I have a belly bulge problem (post delivery tummy). Please help me to get rid of it.
I am 29 years old. Before 6 month I aborted a baby due to no foetal cardiac pulsation. Now I was trying for a baby what are the precautions I have to do.
I just wanted to know if a guy touches his penis and then touch vagina is there a chance of pregnancy? If yes how to avoid pregnancy through natural ways.
I am 24 year female, I got married one year ago and now I am planning to conceive a baby, just few days unfortunately I had a miscarriage a baby of 2 week on 17 jan after that my period continues on 28-2 Feb after 5 days again my period started on 7 feb-12 Feb. Pls help me when it will be suitable to plan for baby. Is it a normal phenomenon?
Our everyday activities, our daily routine plays an important role in determining our health. Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life, but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
- Healthy diet: Eating right and eating healthy affects how one performs in bed. A lack of stamina, while sex in many women and men might just be a signal that something is not correct with their health. Eating a diet loaded with fiber, vegetables, fruit, and lean meat lead to a healthy lifestyle. Right amount of carbohydrates and proteins are required and cholesterol and fats should be avoided. These tend to choke the arteries and in turn affect the blood flow down below.
- Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
- No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
- Kegel Exercises: This exercise is not just for pregnant women but also for people who want to boost their sex life. In this one has to contract and relax the muscles of the pelvic floor in the similar manner when one stops urine. This exercise strengthens the muscles and controls the orgasm.
- Supplements: Sometimes what we eat is not enough to supply the body with the required nutrients, thus supplements are required to nurture the body with the required nutrients. Supplements are often believed to keep the body healthy. VigRX Plus is a known supplement to improve the sex and stamina.
Who says it is difficult to improve your sex life. With these simple points one can try and follow them to improve the sex life along with increased stamina in bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Many couples are now facing fertility issues due to poor sperm quality. There are good supplements to improve the same depending g on the semen analysis and the diagnosis. However there are some foods when eaten regularly for 4-6 months as a part of your diet improves the quality of the sperms. So it’s my advice to try those food stuff before rushing to a Infertility Centre. If there is little or no improvement then one must consult a specialist doctor either in infertility or sexual medicine for the future course of treatment.