Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parag ShahYour feedback matters!
By doing deep vaginal oral sex with my gf eating vaginal fluid her. But before sex we wash our gender properly and both hiv-ve. What type of infection occur on my health Like hepatitis A B C or syphilis orhiv Give your ans in brief.
I have hypothyroidism and pcos, my weight has increased from 72 KGS to 87 KGS in 3 yrs. I also have a desk job with very little movement. Please help.
I am 23 years old girl I had a problem of missed periods of february and march my actual date is 10 Feb but not yet it comes. Is this hormonal imbalance? Can you please suggest and guide me.
My girlfriend and me one night sex without any protected and next bay I give up IPill so doctor any problems.
Good afternoon Till 6 months back my all test reports were normal with a TSH of 1.9 when I was operated for LEFT clavicle surgery 6 months back. Then followed by a lot of prescriptions and medications and xray for my bone healing. My bone is almost 50-60% healed till now as per my ortho surgeon. Now at present my TSH 3rd generation is 0.017 T3 is 165.53 T4 is 11.40 from which I can see that I have hyperthyroidism now. Weight loss 9 kgs in one month. Can you please explain a little bit regarding the above. I mean how I got this sickness. What all could be the reasons. What treatment I shall follow. And if the disease is fully curable or I have to stay with this medication for long or lifetime?
My 2 upt test are negative. When to take blood pregnancy test? Is blood pregnancy test better than upt? A year back when I had pregnancy the upt test give the result in positive after a month. Can it be possible again?
I want know about drinking water. How much litter for per day required for one person for healthy and what is the BP for normally. I want to running daily basis but I don't know how many Km for me.
I'm getting itching on my vaginal part which is very worst at night time. I took nuforce plus tablet. Stil its worst please prescribe a good medicine and urgently.Please tell.
Vaginismus is a condition where vaginal contractions and squeezes may be caused due to pain during intercourse or due to the insertion of objects like tampons. This mildly uncomfortable condition is also characterised by spams and other symptoms like the feeling of coming up against a thick wall which can cause pain. This may be due to a variety of reasons starting from infections to anxiety. To a large extent, the treatment of this condition depends on the cause. Following are the various ways in which this condition can be treated.
- Sex Therapy: A sexologist or an expert who specialises in psychosexual medicine can help in treating this condition by conducting a series of counselling sessions where psychoanalysis will help in understanding and unravelling the cause of the condition. This may be followed by CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy. This kind of therapy usually helps in reprogramming the brain after the root cause for the condition is known.
- Exercises: During sex therapy, the doctor may also teach you various kinds of exercises and vaginal trainers that can help you in strengthening the pelvic floor and relaxing the muscles as well. These vaginal trainers are especially helpful in equipping you suitably so that you can relax your vagina and let the insertion happen. Vaginal trainers consist of four smooth balls of plastic which can be inserted with the help of lubricants to help in stretching the vagina.
- Relaxation: Getting yourself to relax is also a matter of exploration and touching, which can help you understand the kind of touch and the exact areas that make you tense. During sex therapy, you may be taught a technique known as progressive relaxation. This mode includes tensing and relaxing your muscles as you explore by inserting a finger.
- Sensate Focus: This is a part of sex therapy and involves your partner. In this method, you will be asked to abstain from sex and touch each other without going to the genitals and other private parts. This will help in better arousal and sexual stimulation.
- Surgery: The last option for treating a very severe form of this condition is to put the patient through surgery which will seek to remove endometriosis, as these growths in the womb's lining can cause a lot of pain during intercourse. Also, vaginal enlargement surgery can be carried out with the help of episiotomy.
This kind of procedure usually helps in fixing the scar tissue that may have been left from a previous procedure, which can restrict or block the vaginal path. Getting help at the right time for this condition is of great importance so as to have a normal sex life.
Right from childhood, we've been told to never walk barefoot, lest we hurt our feet. And, that is right. However, it is advised to walk barefoot for just five minutes a day, every day. You can make sure that the area you are walking on is clean and clear, so that you don't hurt your feet.
When you walk barefoot the points on your feet, which are connected to particular organs of our body and walking barefoot, massaged/exercised those points. However, with shoes, that doesn't happen much.
To walk barefoot, select a clear ground which is not uneven or difficult to walk on. While you can walk for longer times too, five minutes is the bare minimum that is needed. This performs a natural acupressure.
Let's take the right foot first. The thumb has the energy level point, the fore finger has the stress point, hypertension in the middle finger, the fourth finger is for pms and the little finger is for chronic muscle, joint pain & other types of pain. Applying pressure on the heel of the right foot helps cure sleep disturbances and even sleep apnea.
The heel of the left foot is related to the activity and response of the immune system. The thumb controls the heart rate variability, the fore finger controls rheumatoid arthritis, applying pressure on the middle finger helps control fasting glucose levels among diabetics, the fourth finger is for respite from primary indicators of osteoporosis and the little finger is for respiratory conditions.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am Dr. Nishith Chandra director interventional cardiologist at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute New Delhi. I am here in this institute for last 22 years. Today we will discuss how to prevent a future heart attack or if a person has had a heart attack in the past then how he should and what he should do in his routine life to reduce the occurrence of a future heart attack or a repeat heart attack. For heart attack, there are certain risk factors which a person has to modify. These risk factors some of them are modifiable and some of them are non-modifiable so the modifiable risk factors are which he should reduce, he should change is – exercise, he has to do active exercise for at least 30 minutes every day and in those 30 minutes he has to run for about or walk for about three kilometers and this should be at a brisk pace.
He should not be sedentary, nowadays even they call that sitting is the new smoking, that means sitting is as dangerous as smoking. For every 20 minutes of sitting, you must get up walk for five minutes and then start doing your job. This is especially applicable to computer executives who sit at the computer, hunched on a computer for a very very long time. Then in addition to exercise, they should stop smoking. Now smoking is one very dangerous habit which increases the risk of heart attack and especially in younger patients, so but the person should not smoke or use tobacco products if he is having difficulty in smoking then there are multiple ways that doctor can help him quitting this habit, then there are certain drugs also are nicotine gums he can take help of or they are smoking groups which helped us in quitting the habit by group discussion.
Then the third most important component in preventing a future heart attack is the diet, the person has to take diet which is rich in fruits vegetables vitamins minerals and much less in fat, especially saturated fats and carbohydrates, saturated fats are like butter, ghee, margarine these are saturated fat. This they should avoid and the person should take if he has to take oils to a minimum and that too refined oils. So and this is the third component. The fourth component is if the patient is having more weight or his obese then he should attain an ideal body weight, ideal body weight can be easily calculated by calculating the body mass index the body mass index, should be less than 25, so if it is more than 25 then the person should try to reduce his body weight by exercising, reducing diet, reducing calorie intake.
The last thing is that he has to control his stress levels if the stress levels are high then the person is having an extra risk of heart attack. How to reduce stress levels, the best way to reduce stress level is to join some yoga group and meditation, and the practice of mindfulness. The practice of mindfulness is very very important for stress reduction.
If you want to consult me then you can consult me either at Lybrate or you can come to my clinic at Fortis escorts heart institute new Delhi or my clinic at sector 93a expressway Noida. Thank you!
Hi, I am 17 weeks pregnant and I got some pinching like pain in left side near by lower abdomen. Shall I know the reason. I am worrying about this.
Cranial nerve palsy is one of the common culprits of causing double vision. This is all the more true for people above the age of 60. A person is more prone to cranial nerve palsy if he is suffering from high blood pressure and diabetes. This is the reason why this disease is more commonly known as diabetes palsy. Eventually, though they get better and the problem of double vision disappears.
One weak cranial nerve leads to the weakness of other cranial nerves as well. In case the eyes fail to move together, chances are that the patient will have double or blurred vision. In case the sixth nerve gets affected, side to side double vision is encountered. For the 3rd and 4th nerve disturbance, there could be a vertical double vision. The lack of blood flow causes pain to the eye.
Possible Causes of Cranial Nerve Palsy?
Cranial nerve palsy can result from traumatic or congenital factors. They can also result from vascular diseases such as strokes, hypertension, diabetes, and aneurysms. It can also arise out of infections, increased intracranial pressure, migraines, and tumours. A patient's age and clinical findings help a doctor decide the right course of treatment.
There are no particular treatments which can speed up the recovery of cranial nerve palsy. In a case of pupil pain, doctors may prescribe anti-inflammatory drugs such as Motrin and Advil. They key to natural recovery is to ensure that the blood sugar and the blood pressure is diligently controlled. By patching the eyes, the problem of double vision can be resolved. They are typically worn over both the eyes. They are however known to slow down the process of recovery and strain the eye. There is no known exercise to fix this condition. Botulinum injections are sometimes used by doctors to straighten the eyes but the result of such a treatment greatly varies from person to person. Doctors mostly rely on watchful waiting until the phase passes within 6-8 weeks. Pain medications are recommended on a case to case basis.
Managing cranial nerve palsy can be difficult for a working person. It involves many lifestyle changes till the condition fully cares. Some of the suggestions given by an ophthalmologist include resting the eye as long as one can. Reading or working on a computer should be eschewed since it puts great pressure on the eyes. The eye should not be contacted with forehands in case there is too much pain. Other basic hygiene issues include taking the medicine time to time, cleaning the eye with fresh water two to three times a day, putting the eye drops on time as prescribed by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist and ask a free question.
Today I touch a girl vagina and insert finger on it, and with the same finger I unknowingly touch on my penis, is there any risk on hiv aids. I don't know where she is affected by hiv aids. Is there any possibility to transfer hiv aids? There is no direct contact of penis and vagina. Please help.
New study published in Journal of Biological Chemistry, NewYork, that "Lack of Vitamin-A found in many fruits, vegetables, meat & dairy products may be also the one factor in development of Diabetes(type-2)". Vitamin A helps to boosts the activity of Beta cells(Insulin producing cells).
Does vagina becomes tight when do not do sex for 1. Year but before this I do sex once in a month for 1 year.
Hi Dr. Thank you for last solution provided. This time we had contact on ovlution day n Dr. gave me sustain tb for 10 days to be inserted in vagina. I just want to know what can be the symptomps that I am pregnant. Please help.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.