Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. ParadkarYour feedback matters!
Hello doc. Have one query, have got conjunctivitis and doctor has advised 2 eye drops which is to be used 3 times a day. My question is - as there is instructions on them" refrigerate after opening the cap" and" use within one month after opening" As my job is of travelling, so can I carry them in my pocket in sunlight? And after even eye gets fine, the remaining eye drops can be used later after a month?
I have swollen eyes since last week. I am using ice to subside. What else remedy can give me relief. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hiii sir I am ronak chauhan from ahmedabad and I am student I have problem in my left eyes sir. There are problem in vision from far side but close is k so some ideas or treatments for it.
Is using contact lens safe for eyes? Does little careless in while using lens leads to huge problems?
My age is 17 years. My problem is related to eyes. I have dark circles on my eyes and also when I start study then my both eyes starts watering and I feel stress and at that time there is darkness in front of me. Please suggest me about its treatment.
Iam having little red eyes after removing contact lens every time I remove. It wil be for several hours and Then go off. What might be the issue.
Difference between manifest myopia and ratinoscopic myopia. How can I make out which one do I suffer from by referring the prescription?
1) does acquired nystagmus cause eye strain eye pain or headache? 2) is there any very common phenomenon which cause involuntary eye moments and eye strain/ headache and vertigo except nystagmus?
My family member is suffering from diffused facial hypopigmentation from the last 10 months and it is gradually deepening. No itching. I have already tried laser, chemical peel worsening the condition. Now I have stopped using sunscreen but there is no benefit. please give your expert opinion.
My eyes are looking yellow, but my urine is white, appetite is normal, no tiredness. So why my eyes looking yellow.
I have headaches and I feel sleepy and tired everyday. I dont know what is happening? I am not able to open my eyes it hurts and my eyes become heavy.
I am 21 year old man and I have the problem in my eyes from last 3 years. Every night its get so red and its pained. I use drop from a year but its costly for me. Please give me some advice what I can do for my eyes. I am so afraid
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL (Implantable Biocompatible Lens) is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.