Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. ParadkarYour feedback matters!
Sir, I recently realized that my eyes vision is low. So, what should I do or eat for increasing my eye's vision. Suggest me some eye dropper.
I have getting eyes itching and water stored inside the eyes with little pain what should I have to do I also have headache with sudden guilt.
I am 21 years old. And my eye power became -2 to -3 in 3year and I use eye glass also. What should I do?
Good afternoon. I've been seeing some very slight shadows/outlines beside objects since 3 days ago and I'm very worried about it. My vision has always been perfect and I've done a brain scan 5 months ago (for other reasons), and it was normal. But since this weird vision symptom started, I've been worrying if it can be caused by some serious problem in the brain. Is it possible that, though I have a recent brain scan with normal results, this vision problem can be caused by some serious brain problem? I've been to a neurologist yesterday, and she said that this vision problem couldn't be caused by any serious brain condition because in 5 months a serious thing wouldn't develop enough to make me have vision symptoms like this. She said I didn't need to do another brain scan. But I'm still worried about being a brain tumor that could have developed in 5 months that's causing these slight shadows, because they are still very slight, so I'm worried the shadows could be not so bad yet because the problem could be in the beginning. I have severe anxiety and my neurologist said I should blame these vision symptoms on it, but I'm still very worried, as these shadows/outlines are scary. You think I should do another brain scan? Or is my neurologist right? Thank you.
Is there any other way to treat myopic eyes without the use of glasses or lenses? I don't like to wear glasses.
I am suffering from pain of head. When I study or watching t. V then eye pain also. Please give advise.
I suffer from keratoconus. C3R has been done in both of my eyes. I use rgp lens in my one eye. And I am observing cracks and redness in that eye from last one month if I put lens for more than 5 hours. What should I do?
Hello Dr. My eyes are operated (flex scan ) one years ago. Is this for life tm ? N while using computer or watching tv can I use zero no. Specs if not then suggest me what should I use n what type of glasses I HV to use?
Hello sir/madam AM facing problem while working on computer my eyes getting tied and pain and water And am facing headache regurly.
I would like to help for my eyes problem so much water come through the eye I feel very bed what can I do for my health please help me.
Hiii. Good evening mera aankhaa maasa pani aarra hai jab mai moo saa haava chod ta hoo taab mera aankhaa ma panii aata haiii. Aaur merku susti bhout aate haiii.
Hello doctor my name is ashish yadav I am 29 year old man I am having eye etching problem since last one year tell me whAt should I do.
Meri sis ki age 23 hai Uske sir me ek taraf dard hota hai Dr. Ko dikhaya toh unhone bataya ankho me chasma lagega ankhe kamjor hai kripya sahi ilaaj bataye kya karu, aur medicine btaye.
I am 22 year old girl. I am having pain in my head when I close my eyes for sleep. Area around eyebrows paining mch. What should I do to get read of this pain?
In every winter I suffer very badly, as my eyes become red and automatically flows with water, what should I do?
Also known as short-sightedness, myopia is an eye disorder, which disables a person from seeing things clearly from a distance. Myopia impedes one's capability to see distant objects vividly and induces a general sense of blurriness. One of the most common cure for myopic conditions is the constant exposure to concave lenses, which stabilizes the curvature of the refracting surface of the eye, thus improving one's sight. Hence spectacles or contact lenses become the constant companion to a myopic individual. Myopia is often accompanied by sustained headaches and chronic colds.
In fact, under certain circumstances, myopia gets aggravated progressively, which often jeopardizes the health of the eye immensely. In the contemporary situation, where we are persistently exposed to gadgets of all sorts, maintaining the health of our eye becomes a cumbersome task. Periodic monitoring by ophthalmologists is a recommended method.
However, Ayurveda offers some easy and home-based formulae to alleviate the symptoms of myopia:
- Yashti Madhu: A teaspoonful of Yashti Madhu mixed with ghee and honey can prove beneficial to healing myopic conditions.
- Saptamrita Lauha: This medicine comprises of constituents endowed with medicinal properties like triphala, yashtimadhu, lauha bhasma, ghee and honey. It benefits the nervous activities, thereby soothing myopic troubles. It reaps better results when consumed with milk.
- Diet: Myopia is often worsened by a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Therefore increasing the supply of vitamin rich food, enhances the immunity of the body and reduces the strain on the eye caused by myopia. Some of the food items that are replete with vitamins are carrots, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts and berries. Fish is also a very effective source of vitamins and is proven to be helpful to the eye.
- Netra Tarpan: Eye drops have often been effective cure to myopia. Netra Tarpan is an ayurvedic eye drop imbued with healing properties which not only tranquilizes the irritation in the eye, but also improves the vision.
- Lifestyle changes: Executing certain lifestyle changes can result in significant improvement in one's eyesight. Yoga and meditation are known to usher explicit health benefits. Regular sleep is also a prerequisite for curing myopia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.