Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Paradkar
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. ParadkarYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, yesterday I cleaned a lead acid battery (which contains sulphuric acid) with bare hands. After that I forgot to wash my hands and got busy in other work. After that I flushed my eyes with water but my eyes got red maybe due to the indirect contact with a bit of acid. But I applied some eye drops. Now there is no redness. It is fine now? Or did my cornea burn? Is my eye ok now? Please reply. Thank you.
I am 29 year old female n I wear spectacles n got my eye number checked recently and my no. Hasn't changed but I get headaches 3-4 times in a month due to pain in left eye.
Hello doctor I am suffering from throat pain it is paining a lot can I do to reduce the pain and also I am suffering from eye pains as I sit for a long duration in front of PC I think what can I do for it?
My left eye has been tearing sometimes when I eat, drink or there is too much glare it waters badly. This is after I had Bells palsy on the left side of my face some 4 years ago, offshoot I feel of my medication for heart blockage (LAD) and stent I eat slowly but it starts watering quite a bit. Also in the last 18 months left eye seems blurring in vision at times. In breeze or wind it seems to dry. What do you suggest? I I am a vegetarian for over 25 years; and earlier till date never used corrective glasses. Eat a bit of carrot, beetroot, etc - vegetables, and take Vit C 500 mg, B complex and have reasonable sunlight exposure.
Hello Doctor, I am 35 year married lady with a daughter. I have CNVM and I have taken 6 Avastin injections and it comes back on every 4/5 months. Things appear blur to me and after injection it is fine for few months. How can I get rid of it? Is there any permanent cure for this in India? Please help!
Hii. Actually ve been getting problems in watching tv or reading books. I think I am getting problems in my eye sight. What kind of home tips can you suggest me?
At present my age is 66 years. Due to glaucoma (kala motia) in my left eye. Operation no vision in my left eye. About 6 months back the contract in my right eye. It is humble request that kindly your valuable advise in my following points. 1. Operation is must in Cataract? 2. After cataract operation the contract lenses is essential required or not. 3. In the case of after the operation any problem in right eye (pressure high/low or glaucoma) the contract lenses is remove form eye or not. 4. At present new medicine project available in market? New medicine/product name is advise to me. 5. Pressure of my right eye is 15.0 on 20.04.17 and vision is 6/9. Kindly help me and oblige.
My eyes us red after 2days there is big problem for me so what can I do. My eyes us red after 2days there is big problem for me so what can I do. My eyes us red after 2days there is big problem for me so what can I do.
Sir can side vision get affected due to migraine pain. Also tell me is it necessary that person's with large cdr has glaucoma for sure? Sir feel high pain inner side of eye also have headache. I am unable to bear sun light starts tears what could b the possible cause for.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!