Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj ShastryYour feedback matters!
Hi I have skin infection on 2 leg fingers on either side and if very itchy and dead skin peels once it dry please suggest the solution.
I am 20 years old boy. My face is oily. Pimples are my biggest problem. Pimples are just damaging my face. I have used all type of natural.
I had used skin lite, it had a nice effect on my skin but now my skin has become dark when I left applying it.
My skin is became black day by day. Will I'm using sun cream losan please give any suggestions for me.
I am just only 27 yrs old but there are a lot of wrinkles on my face. What should I do? please advice natural remedies.
Dear sir, My body skin fair anx even tone but private parts areas are looks black and uneven tone. Any suggestion please.
I ride an aviator scooter from last 20 years but off late when i go out on scooter my hands develope rashes with strong urge of itching I have been applying CANDID -B ointment prescribed by fly docter but it is temporary. Can you please tell what is wrong with me and what medical treatment i should go for ?Thanking you in anticipation Awaiting a genuine reply
Good evening sir or me sir mere chahre ki skin rukhi rukhi si ho gyo hain aur choti chote black dhabbe jese ho gye h sir please give me treatment issue so improve my face skin. I want to know aisa kyo hota haim sir please give ne a proper Knowledge for improve my face skin.
I am 21 years old, pimples and black marks on my face and body what I can do so suffering from that please give me solution.
Hi Sir, How we can erase acne marks from our face? it is a big issue on many people faces. Please suggest me for this.
My mother in law is having pigmentation problem on face from last 10 years. Have tried all homeopathy ayurvedic alopathy treatments. Still no improvement. Trying all natural products like alovera curd lemon. But cant see any improvement. What should we do now. Is it possible she is allergic to something. Should we go for allergic test. Kindly suggest. Thanks.
Hi. My name is Akanksha. I am 20 years old. My skin is oily. I have acne and many scars on my face. Please tell me how to get rid of them. I want my skin clean.
Hii sir. actually I used to smoke n due to that my lips became dark n dull please help me. How get clear n rosy lips.
I am not able to control gas from my anus. A lot of people laughed at me. It seems to be loose. I am not able to concentrate on my studies. Sound is not there but there is continuous gas coming out. There is no stop for that. I am crying everyday.
Skin care is an essential part of health and beauty. Though some of you may avoid or ignore it for a long time while giving in way to bring on crow's feet beside the eyes, thin lines on the forehead, and fine lines over the face, yet these all can be taken care of even in your 40s. If you realize that you need to care and deserve to look good always, it's never too late to start a skin health regimen.
These are the 7 tips you need to follow to make your skin look healthy and glowing when you are in your 40s.
Know your skin type
Whatever skin product you use, always make sure that it is made for your skin type. To know that well, you must know your skin type first. Skin is generally of four types namely oily, normal, dry and combination. Know yours to start right.
1. Washing: Wash your skin everyday. Use a mild face wash. Washing after you come home from an outing is an essential. Besides washing at bath time and washing your face at night before going to bed is also important. This keeps the derm pores on the face clean and prevents dust from piling and prevents acne and pimples.
2. Exfoliating: Exfoliation or scrubbing can be done as per your exposure to the outer world. In 40s your skin cells die sooner, and dead cells form a coat over the skin, which needs to be removed every week or so. Therefore, exfoliating the skin with a mild to normal scrubber in every 10 to 15 days is a good practice.
3. Toning: This keeps the skin healthy and compact as derm pores are tightened preventing entry of dirt and oil. Use a toner after every wash.
4. Moisturizing: A coat of moisturizer after toning is a must to keep the skin hydrated and prevent drying and wrinkling. Dry skin forms wrinkles faster, hence beware.
5. Wrinkle and anti ageing treatment: Use an anti aging cream or serum twice a day, preferably in the morning and at bedtime.
6. Under eye care: Care for your under-eyes and prevent dark spots and patches and the formation of crows feet. These obvious formations after 40 can be healed somewhat with daily care of skin around the eyes.
7. Lifestyle: Get enough sleep at least 6 hours in a day and drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated and body detoxified.