Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 19 years old female nd I am having pigmentation on my face with black spots so please recommend me witb the medicines.
I am getting black shades below my eye how I can remove it and how to increase power of our eyes if we have glass of some number and how to keep eyes safe from getting site. Natural cure.
My friend suffering from a skin related problem called tinea versa color so what is the solution for these type of skin problem.
I am having some Light Brown spots on both my feet. No irritation whatsoever. I am on Medication for Mild Hypertension - Tenechlor 25 mg. May I know reasons for the same and whether this would be a problem in the future.
Once I suffered infection on my lips due to ofloxacin infection is over but my lips is dark how to make my lips colour back to natural. Will biluma cream work without side effect or other medicine is required.
For face I am getting black if I come form out side It's getting black So can you tell me some creams that available for face.
I am getting blisters on my leg, they are filling up. There are quite a few on the legs. I am 55 years old, male. I have had a hip replacement fine in May 2015. The blisters are forming on the same leg.
An overproduction of oil, combined with dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells or residual make-up, usually lead up to clogged up pores, that appear black in colour, to show up on your skin. These are called blackheads. Though treating blackheads is not that difficult, it is always better to prevent them.
Here are some tips to prevent blackheads:
- The basic thing you can do to keep blackheads away is to wash your face regularly. It is important to keep your face clean, to prevent oil and dirt build-up, which clogs pores and lead to blackheads.
- Use gentle cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
- Never wash your face with hot water; use lukewarm water instead.
- If you have oily skin, use oil-free cleansers. If you have dry skin, use cream or glycerine-based cleansers.
- Avoid bar soaps since they tend to clog pores.
- Washing your face is important, but make sure not to over-wash. Washing your face frequently will irritate skin, strip it off its natural oils and cause more breakouts. Washing your face two-times in a day is sufficient.
- Always remove your make-up before you go to bed. Cosmetic products or make-up, if left on skin for too long, can lead to clogged pores.
- Use gentle make-up remover or cleanser to remove make-up.
- Keep your make-up brushes or cosmetic sponges clean to prevent bacteria that can cause clogged pores.
- If you lead a very active lifestyle, always shower after laborious activities. Sweating generally leads to an overload of bacteria, which ends up causing blackheads.
- After washing your face, don’t forget to apply moisturiser. Sufficiently hydrated skin actually helps keep blackheads at bay. Always use a moisturiser meant for your skin types. For example, if you have oily skin, don’t go for heavy creams; choose oil-free lightweight creams instead.
- Since excessive dead skin cells are also a cause of blackheads, it is imperative to exfoliate regularly. Gently exfoliate your skin to remove bacteria and dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
- Exfoliating will prevent blackheads, so if you already have blackheads, simply exfoliating won’t do.
- Choose gentle exfoliators as harsh scrubs can irritate your skin.
- Having oily skin means your battle with blackheads is never-ending. The best way to combat blackheads, is to use products that absorb extra oil.
- Weekly clay masks, counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid treatments can be extremely beneficial.
- Lastly, if you do think you see a blackhead on your nose, don’t touch it! Touching or picking it will only spread bacteria and oil, causing more blackheads. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Homeopathy is the system of medicine in which ailments are treated by minimal doses of natural substances. It attacks and cures the root cause of the ailment without causing side effects. To deal with skin disease, it not only studies the skin type but also takes into account a complete analysis of the mind, genetic factors and the condition of the immune system. Homeopathy just doesn’t treat the symptoms, but delves inside the body and takes on the root cause behind the symptoms.
Homeopathy is effective in treating various skin problems, such as eczema, rashes, allergic dermatitis, Uriticaria, Psoriasis, Lichen Planus and other variants, Lichen Planus and other variants, Chronic and recurring bacterial infections, Chronic and recurring bacterial infections, Fungus infections, Vitiligo, acne, Dandruff, hair loss and many other skin ailments.
Dr Rushali Angchekar