Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Sarab
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj SarabYour feedback matters!
These are some tips which can help students who keep study whole night and force them to keep them awake and don't like to study at day time
1) sleep during day
2) take some nervous stimulants at night (ex- tea, coffee) but avoid milk you may feel more sleepy
3) keep yourself busy in one or the other activity
Like mathematics statistics and any writing work
4) use your mobile phone to study (it contains blue lite which will prevent to fall asleep)
5) hang a rubber band over your wrist and give a small current by dragging it suddenly and dropping it this will activate your brain and prevent to go into sleep
6) keep a positive affirmation that you want to awake all night
My son is 2 month 3 weeks old and he is having loose motions since last seven days, what should I do to stop it?
Hi Sir, I have a dog (Labrador) around 3 years of age on this march 2016 I was out of town and my dog was having some infection in the scrotum, while cleaning his pus from scrotum he bit my wife in hand and blood came out too, and my didn't took it serious too and when I came back after 2 days we went to the vet doctor for the treatment of my dog and when I ask the vet doctor that it has been more than 3 days he bit my wife so do I need to get a rabies vaccination so he said "no , you should have done it within 24 hrs for the vaccination" but few days before I was going through the google and came to know about the conscious of rabies infection so I am too much worried as when my dog was only once vaccinated when an another dog bite him a in aug 2015 and then after that neither me and my wife nor my dog got any vaccine till now but yes my dog never gets down from my home and never had an interaction with other animals except once which I had already mentioned for which once he was vaccinated, and now its aug 2016 my wife is not having any illness so I had just 2 question that still I can treat her with rabies vaccination course and second is that do I need to worry. Please help me out with the solution sir. Regards Mukund verma.
I have 2.5 years old baby boy. I am very worried for him as he continuously plays with his private part. As when he wakes he up he is banging his private part. please suggest.
in todays world it is almost imposssible to always avoid the allergen, so the better option is to strengthen the body to fight against these.
Ayurveda advocates certain daily regimens which can help in this.
1.Proper oral hygiene has to be maintained. Practice tooth brushing at morning and before bedtime. Ensure proper mouth wash after every meal.
2. Pratimarsh nasya - This is the practise of instilling oil in the nose. This can be practised easily by an individual. Instill 4-5 drops of sesame oil daily in each nostril and inhale deeply. This has to be practiced early in the morning.
3.Make a habit of applying Rasnadi powder (An ayurvedic medicated poweder) over the vertex immediately after bath and also at bedtime. Avoid sleeping directly under the fan or other cooling sources.
4. Intake of buttermilk processed with turmeric poder, curry leaves, ginger is also useful.
5. Add ginger, garlic esentially in all meals.
6. Yogic practices like breathing exercises can support the lung capacity and cleansing practices like neti can help in developing desensitization to allergens.
7. Drinking water should be boiled with cumin seeds and always consumed as lukewarm.
8. Oil massage before bath can help a lot. Sesame oil can be used for this, for those having frequent episodes of chest congestion muatard oil will give better results. Take bath in warm water only.