Find numerous Vascular Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Vascular Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Vascular Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old male I have fistula & varicose vein. Recently I diagnosed with thyroid. My thyroid level is 7. Please suggest. How do I cure my self
I have varicose vain problem. I was told that this can be cured with out surgery by injecting some medicines number of times in the affected area and that I can be discharged after one day treatment. Is it correct.
I have varicose veins on my left leg near the ankle. This has caused dark brown stains round my legs. Please. Suggest any external or internal ayurvedic medicine for correcting this problem.
Are homeopathic medicines available for varicose vein and if available whatare they & where can i get them.What is the result time of these medicines ?
Varicose veins are known to be a very common problem, which result in the inflammation of veins in the body. Veins are the blood vessels, which are responsible for the transfer of deoxygenated blood from the different parts of the body to the heart. Because the blood does not contain oxygen, it has a bluish tinge. As a result varicose veins are most likely to appear bluish when swollen.
This condition is quite common in old people and some are even likely to develop slight ulcers in the vein.
Homeopathic treatment for varicose veins
Certain Homeopathic drugs are said to work wonders for this condition, as they not only offer pain relief, but also make the veins more elastic. This helps with effective circulation and thus, the swelling reduces. The following is a list of some homeopathic medicines that work best to cure varicose veins.
- Hamamelis: It is known to be the best cure for varicose veins. It effectively stops any sort of bleeding from the veins. It also offers relief from pain and from a sensation of heaviness of the legs.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is greatly recommended for women who develop varicose veins during the course of their pregnancy. It immediately does away with the pain. The medicine especially works well for swollen veins of the legs and the hands. Application of a cold pack also helps relieve the pain and reduce swelling.
- Calcarea: It is generally recommended to patients who have varicose veins, but do not suffer from any pain. In case the patient feels chilly and suffers from various other symptoms like some sort of burning sensation in the veins or cold hand and feet, calcarea is a good cure.
- Graphites: It is known to be a great cure for varicose veins that is accompanied with some amount of itching and cramping.
- Arnica: This homeopathic medicine effectively deals with varicose veins accompanied with symptoms like soreness and bruising.
Coronary Artery Disease - Symptoms and Causes
Coronary artery disease is the disease in which the major blood vessels (coronary arteries) that supply blood, nutrients and oxygen to your heart get damaged or disease stricken. It is mostly caused due to the coronary artery getting plagued or inflamed. The consequent reduction in blood flow to the heart causes the various symptoms of coronary artery disease like angina (chest pain), short breath etc.
Here is a list of a few symptoms that help in identification of the coronary artery disease.
1. Angina - Pressure or tightness may be felt in or near the area of the chest that results in pain. It is mostly felt in the middle or left side of the chest.
2. Shortness of breath - Another symptom of coronary artery disease is short breath, fatigue and a feeling of exertion.
3. Heart attack - Complete blockage of the coronary artery results in a heart attack that is a prominent symptom of coronary artery disease. A person may feel heavy pressure in the chest, pain in the shoulder or arm, sweating etc. prior to getting a heart attack.
Coronary artery disease occurs when damage or injury is done to the inner layer of the coronary artery. This damage causes plaque, which are deposits made of fat, cholesterol and other cellular waste materials to accumulate near the damaged area of the artery. This process is known as atherosclerosis.
The various causes that result in coronary artery damage are listed below.
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- High stress
- Physical inactivity