Find numerous Vascular Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Vascular Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Vascular Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj PatelYour feedback matters!
I have varicose veins problem in left leg. Its really painful. I am not able to stand up in my job. Please advise.
Hi! on behalf of my mother I want to ask you that how to treat spider veins? Natural treatment is possible or not?Please tell.
I am suffering from Pulmonary embolism and Deep veins thrombosis and is currently taking oral medicines PRADAXA and homochek. I want to know whether I can continue with below medications which I used to take earlier with PRADAXA and homochek. Eye medicine: 1. INDOFRESH E/D 2. TAB NEURO LV 3. BIMAT LS EYE DROPS 4. CAP EYEVITAL Neuro medicine: 1. TAB TRYPTOMER 10 2. TAB NAPRA D Anxiety medicine: 1. CLONAFIT 0.25 MG ***My concern is that these medicines should not have any reaction with PRADAXA or homochek. If these medicines are safe to take along with my current medications then only I will continue them. Please suggest. Thanks :)
I am 60 years old. I am suffering from perforator incompetence over the right leg in beteewn ankle and knee due to varicoses veins and having severe pain and swelling edema over the leg. I am not having sugar, urea, creatine, collastral, but I am a b. P patient. Please advise your medicines and treatment.
I am suffering from takayasu arteritis diagnosis. What should I do What is the remedies for it what is treatment of it.
To prevent deep vein thrombosis, some common preventive measures include the following:
- Take any prescribed medications as directed. If you're having surgery, such as orthopedic surgery, you'll probably be given blood thinners while you're in the hospital. Your doctor may also prescribe aspirin or other medications that help prevent clots to be taken for a while after surgery.
Avoid sitting still. If you've had surgery or have been on bed rest for other reasons, try to get moving as soon as possible. If you're sitting for a while, try not to cross your legs because this can limit blood flow. If you're traveling a long distance by car, stop every hour or so and walk around.
If you're on a plane, try to stand or walk occasionally. If you can't do that, at least try to exercise your lower legs. Try raising and lowering your heels while keeping your toes on the floor, then raising your toes while your heels are on the floor.
- Make lifestyle changes. Lose weight and quit smoking. Obesity and smoking increase your risk of deep vein thrombosis.
- Get regular exercise. Exercise lowers your risk of blood clots, which is especially important for people who have to sit a lot or travel frequently.
Am suffering from varicose vein problem. Am getting pain in my left leg. My age is 33 yrs. What is the permanent solution for this.
My wife 51 years having leg bottom heal pain. When get up painting, after starting walk reduces. Little varicose pain on her right thigh, may be 3 inches. Taking Homiyo treatment for 3 months, no relief. No sugar, blood pressure, but gasping is there. Hight 5.3 ft, normal body, walking normally for post office RD collection. Health is normal, no other treatment.
I am 22 years old. I have varicose veins in my left leg. Its very small part of it but I am going to appear in the defence medical exam next month then then what should I do.
I am 22. Suffering from testicle pain from 2 month my recent ultrasound report shows (Rt epididymis is 11*11 mm and Lt epididymis is 0.89*0.6 cm .Mild fluid is seen bilaterally and few small varicosities are seen upto 3 mm) doctor gave me cipro and lyser for 5 days. Can you please help me with this . I want to know is it serious problem. Does the medicines are good or how much time it take to cure.
Varicose veins are known to be a very common problem, which result in the inflammation of veins in the body. Veins are the blood vessels, which are responsible for the transfer of deoxygenated blood from the different parts of the body to the heart. Because the blood does not contain oxygen, it has a bluish tinge. As a result varicose veins are most likely to appear bluish when swollen.
This condition is quite common in old people and some are even likely to develop slight ulcers in the vein.
Homeopathic treatment for varicose veins
Certain Homeopathic drugs are said to work wonders for this condition, as they not only offer pain relief, but also make the veins more elastic. This helps with effective circulation and thus, the swelling reduces. The following is a list of some homeopathic medicines that work best to cure varicose veins.
- Hamamelis: It is known to be the best cure for varicose veins. It effectively stops any sort of bleeding from the veins. It also offers relief from pain and from a sensation of heaviness of the legs.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is greatly recommended for women who develop varicose veins during the course of their pregnancy. It immediately does away with the pain. The medicine especially works well for swollen veins of the legs and the hands. Application of a cold pack also helps relieve the pain and reduce swelling.
- Calcarea: It is generally recommended to patients who have varicose veins, but do not suffer from any pain. In case the patient feels chilly and suffers from various other symptoms like some sort of burning sensation in the veins or cold hand and feet, calcarea is a good cure.
- Graphites: It is known to be a great cure for varicose veins that is accompanied with some amount of itching and cramping.
- Arnica: This homeopathic medicine effectively deals with varicose veins accompanied with symptoms like soreness and bruising.