Find numerous Vascular Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Vascular Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Vascular Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 58 years housewife. I am suffering from Varicose Veins in both legs below waist to feet for 10 yrs. My wt. Is 75 kg. What is the treatment for me.
Dear doctor, my neice (8 years old) is affected by brucellosis/pleural effusion/pyopericardium/partial pericadiectomy done/collagen vascular disorder, she is discharged from hospital after a month of icu care. Now almost everyday she gets high fever and pimples in complete body.
I have been experiencing pain as if in veins through out my body since 2 days. And I am also experiencing discomfort. This generally happens during night time so please suggest.
I am suffering from DVT last 2 years. Currently I am tacking Acitrom 4 mg. But my PT test is not stable. Please give me advice for future.
My veins come's out of in my both legs and hand and I recently consulting a doc but not not get benefits so I need your help.
Sir I have a varicose veins suffering from last 10 years but I have no pain its looking ugly veins in my legs once I laser surgery my right leg also its coming again, blackish my leg now I am using tab Dalacin 300 mg with sporlac Ds is there any side effect for this medicine using long time or prescribe best medicine for me I am 42 years and thin walking 2 km daily now no sugar no BP please suggest me best exercise and best medicine. Not using stockings previously I was type 1 used. Now stopped.
I am taking tab warf-5mg for the last 3months. It is as the part of the treatment of deep vain thrombosis.(DVT). Is there any side effect -sir? How long I should continue it?
varicocele surgery after any side affects. How much success rate for varicocele surgery for improvement normal morphology and sperm count and motility.
Hii doc I am having subclinical varicocele detected by colour doppler what r necessary precaution I need to take so that I cannot progress to clinical one. I had a history of one varicocele surgery on same left side.
To prevent deep vein thrombosis, some common preventive measures include the following:
- Take any prescribed medications as directed. If you're having surgery, such as orthopedic surgery, you'll probably be given blood thinners while you're in the hospital. Your doctor may also prescribe aspirin or other medications that help prevent clots to be taken for a while after surgery.
Avoid sitting still. If you've had surgery or have been on bed rest for other reasons, try to get moving as soon as possible. If you're sitting for a while, try not to cross your legs because this can limit blood flow. If you're traveling a long distance by car, stop every hour or so and walk around.
If you're on a plane, try to stand or walk occasionally. If you can't do that, at least try to exercise your lower legs. Try raising and lowering your heels while keeping your toes on the floor, then raising your toes while your heels are on the floor.
- Make lifestyle changes. Lose weight and quit smoking. Obesity and smoking increase your risk of deep vein thrombosis.
- Get regular exercise. Exercise lowers your risk of blood clots, which is especially important for people who have to sit a lot or travel frequently.
Varicose veins are known to be a very common problem, which result in the inflammation of veins in the body. Veins are the blood vessels, which are responsible for the transfer of deoxygenated blood from the different parts of the body to the heart. Because the blood does not contain oxygen, it has a bluish tinge. As a result varicose veins are most likely to appear bluish when swollen.
This condition is quite common in old people and some are even likely to develop slight ulcers in the vein.
Homeopathic treatment for varicose veins
Certain Homeopathic drugs are said to work wonders for this condition, as they not only offer pain relief, but also make the veins more elastic. This helps with effective circulation and thus, the swelling reduces. The following is a list of some homeopathic medicines that work best to cure varicose veins.
- Hamamelis: It is known to be the best cure for varicose veins. It effectively stops any sort of bleeding from the veins. It also offers relief from pain and from a sensation of heaviness of the legs.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is greatly recommended for women who develop varicose veins during the course of their pregnancy. It immediately does away with the pain. The medicine especially works well for swollen veins of the legs and the hands. Application of a cold pack also helps relieve the pain and reduce swelling.
- Calcarea: It is generally recommended to patients who have varicose veins, but do not suffer from any pain. In case the patient feels chilly and suffers from various other symptoms like some sort of burning sensation in the veins or cold hand and feet, calcarea is a good cure.
- Graphites: It is known to be a great cure for varicose veins that is accompanied with some amount of itching and cramping.
- Arnica: This homeopathic medicine effectively deals with varicose veins accompanied with symptoms like soreness and bruising.
I have varicose veins in both of my legs. My weight is 57 kg & height is 4.11.i also have regular pain in my back & legs. Pl suggest something about my pain & also about how to cure varicose veins.
I have varicose veins in my testis, sometimes it have iritation and a hanging feeling and heaviness at the time of intercourse and a dull irritation, what can I do for this, any medicine without operation.
I am 67 years age.Wt=78KG.I have pain while walking at my ankle and legs.Varicose veins are seen on my legs below knee.Pain is more on left leg.Is the pain due to this.What is the noninvasive treatment done for varicose veins.Even if there is pain I am taking regular walk in the nearby garden-3KM.I have diabetic complaint :fasting sugar=130-40:after food:170-200.
I'm 30 year old guy. I am feeling erection weakness. I'm having varicose vein. I did 3 times sclerotherapy. Is it harmful.?
I am suffered with varicose vein. I consult doctor. They advice to put varicose socks and reduce weight .I reduce weight but varicose vein gets severe how can I overcome .Is there any way to remove permanently.
Try horse chest nut, an herbal extract that's been shown in studies to strengthen veins and reduce swelling. This is also available in topical creams.