Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj N DoshiYour feedback matters!
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.
I have space in my front teeth and payeria .please consult me and how much money spend in treatment of my teeth.
After rct my mouth is not open widely suffering from one month I am doing exercise and have some mr tablets, is it serious ?
I am a 25 year's old. I am suffering for bad breadth. Coming bad smell from my mouth while speaking. I don't have any bad habits like smoking drinking etc. I consulting dentist and cleaning my teeths twice a year. Twice a day brushing too. Can u help me to get rid of the smell.
How can I get rid of bad breath? It embarrasses me alot. I have tried drinking plenty of water and green tea but it was of no use.
My teeth got full of yellow color plzz suggest me to which toothpaste did I use daily to maintain my teeth!
With age, eating habits also change and so brushing twice a day is not enough.
Oral habits change with age. Flossing by the patient & cleaning by the dentist is essential after 15 years of age.
People with habits like smoking, tobacco chewing, Paan, Alcoholism, systemic diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, heart problems etc. Need special care & attention as gum problems can cause & aggravate heart conditions.
I am suffering to allow teeth problem from 1 year which has medicine and tooth past is useful for me.
I have one teeth which came out just above another teeth and in an accident a small portion of the teeth is broken. I want to set my teeth in a good way without using clips and i want to fill up the space that is broken. Can there is any possibilty of solving to my problems
If you don't brush and floss every day, food stays in your mouth and collects bacteria, which can cause bad breath. Food collected between the teeth, on the tongue and around the gums can also rot, leaving an unpleasant odor. Foods like garlic and onions contribute to breath odor, and once the food is absorbed into the bloodstream, it is transferred to the lungs where it's expelled. Brushing, flossing and mouthwash will only mask the odor temporarily; odors continue until the body eliminates the food.
Tobacco products are another cause of bad breath.