Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj J ShahYour feedback matters!
Due to the presence of alveoli, which are balloon-like structures in the organ, your lungs do not sink but float on water.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I started to go gym. Need to know maximum time period I can walk on treadmill to avoid any bad medical condition now or in future.. Does 40 min daily walk on average speed of 4 cn harm my knees or something else?
I'm 50+ had the problem in my testicles which block the spermatozoa to conceive any 1.What's the latest remedy? fluid is okay and never had a problem in good sex so far.
Me and my gf done sex on 18 July her last periods done on 4 july I accidentally used expire condom but my partner took ipill within 6 hours after sex so can you please what is the chances of pregnancy and if the next periods Will done on normally date is this everything is fine?
I am 12 weeks pregnant and since last two days I am feeling alot better than before no more bloating no more sore breasts. Are these normal during pregnancy that some of the symptoms disappears? Please help me as I am really tensed due to this.
There are a few things that you must first know about rice.
Rice contains negligible fat.
Rice is easy on the gut, eases bowel movement and rids you of bloating.
Rice has starch, about 10%, but understand that starch is a source of energy for the body and energy is essential for the body.
Rice keeps your skin fresh.
Rice, when eaten with dal/sabzi/meat/dahi, etc reduces the sugar increasing property of the meal and that is good for diabetics.
It has essential amino acids, which when consumed with dal or dahi, for example, completes the amino acid profile. Thus for a vegetarian even rice with dal or dahi can become a complete protein food.
Rice is carbohydrates so most people are told to avoid it in dinner. No food should be viewed in isolation considering a single nutrient from it. Rice has essential nutrients and carbs are essential for our body and have a calming effect, therefore great as a dinner option.
Rice has fat burning properties.
Eat the rice that is, hand pounded or single polished and which is pale whitish and you don't need to opt for brown rice.
So, let go off your fear or guilt of eating rice or for that matter any food that you have grown up eating. Eat it as much as your body needs, in the right amount and your body will never let it go wrong. Eating rice should make you feel happy. Is that not what eating food should give you- happiness.
I am planning my 2nd baby after 7 years. And trying from 7 months but not conceiving what to do to conceive fast.?
I am 5 + weeks pregnant. Suggest me health tips. From which I can loose weight n take care of my baby too.
The incidence of gestational diabetes is on the rise. At present 10 to 17 percent of pregnant women are developing diabetes during pregnancy. The chances of this are more if the woman is obese or if she had gestational diabetes in her previous pregnancy or a big baby earlier or if there is a family history mother father or siblings of diabetes.
This can be prevented to a great extent if a woman has a healthy lifestyle. Exercising regularly and maintaining body weight before and during pregnancy will minimise the risks of having diabetes in pregnancy.
I want to get pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. I am worried because my sis-in-law faced miss carriage due to certain reasons. The Dr. advice to firstly contact a Dr. Then think of having a baby (taking energy medicine or so) wen (date of intimation) and how (with or without medicine) can I try to get pregnant?
I have been suffering for 1 week side breast pain near arm pit while sleeping my age is 25 years old.
Dear Sir/ Mam, please give me your valuable advice and correct idea to deal with my problem as I am very much tense. I had my marriage in dec 2014 and conceived in jan 2015 and had miscarriage in March 2015, And after that I tried but no success. Later I shown to doctor in jan 2016 and had HSG in feb which show that both tube is blocked at corneal end (one is completely blocked and other is partially blocked. Dnt knw wht to do further as I want to conceive and want to have child. So please help. So that I can get successfully pregnant.
I had a hormonal imbalance so tat my ovary follicles cell will not grow by nature. Doctor give some injection and make it grow after tat she make some some injection to rupture d cell and ask to in intercourse for 7 days. And done 1 iui but all have failed. This Month she give only femilon tablet. Shall I avoid it on ovulation time and made a unprotected sex after one week again I continue the tablet means will I able to get conceive?
My age is 31 years old. We are planning for child. Consult a doctor for last 08 months.In report, eggs become in overy but not rupture even after take injection. Weight is 74 kgs and height is 5.5 inch. Doctor tells for weight loss under 70 kgs.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
I getting bad smell while having sex what is the reason even after I take full bath, smell is not from me its from my partner vagina.
I am mother of one year boy still I am feeding him. After one year I got period. July 25 I got August month period have not yet come. I checked kid test it's negative. Wat could b the problem.
Contact personally for expert opinion.