Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj J Shah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj J ShahYour feedback matters!
It's my first pregnancy. My last period was on 19 August 2016. Please tell me if you have to undergo any test or ultrasound now? Because my gyne says test will be done after I complete 8 months.
My 75 year old mother's burping and hiccups problem has been around for twenty years and no doctor is able to treat it. All tests are normal.
- There are two level of your mind: conscious or subconscious.
- You think with your conscious mind & whatever you habitually think sinks down into your subconscious mind, which create according to the nature of your thoughts.
- Subsconscious mind is the seat of your emotions & is the creative mind. If you think good, good will follow; if you think evil, evil will follow. This is the way your mind works.
- Your subconscious mind accepts what is impressed upon it or what you consciously believe. It does not reason things out like your conscious mind,& it does not argue with you controversially.
- Your subconscious mind is like a soil, which accepts any kind of seed, good or bad.
Your thoughts are active and might be likened unto seeds. Negative, destructive
thoughts continue to work negatively in your subconscious mind, and in due time will come forth into outer experience which corresponds with them.
- Subsconsious mind does not engage in proving whether your thoughts are good or bad, true or false, but it responds according to the nature of your thoughts or suggestions. Example if you consciously assume something as true, even though it may be false, your subsconscious mind will accepts it as true and proceed to bring about results, which must necessarily follow, because you consciously assumed it to be true.
- The law of your mind is this: you will get a reaction or response from your subsconscious mind according to the nature of the thought you hold your conscious mind.
M 18 years old girl n m hvng abdomen pain m not getting periods n the pain is unbearable please suggest me something m scared for last December m not getting periods only once I got.
Hey m suffering from pcos n my doctor has advised me to take 2 tablets of mychiro is this helpful in bringing my periods or not coz m having irregularities in my periods. Also can I get intimate with my would be hubby as m having pcod .is it safe to get intimate. Also how can I loose My weight.
Hey I had protected sex on 9 june and 5 jun is the last date of my periods now I had urine pregnancy test that is negative I also take a course of meprate to get my periods but no result now after 7 days m taking misoprostol and mifepristone to get my periods suggest me is it right please help me.
Hello, everybody. By means of this platform of Lybrate, I hereby introduce myself. I am Dr SAchin Arora, consultant psychiatrist in East Delhi, Metro Hospital, Preet Vihar. Basically, I am psychiatry faculty, a psychiatrist educator. I am teaching at Delhi Academy of Medical sciences to medical graduates and I am practising here. By means of this platform, first of all, I would like to thank Lybrate for providing me with this platform. I want to tell that, we here at the Metro Hospital as the consultant Psychiatrist, I provide treatment for Psychiatric Disorders.
Now, the Psychiatric Disorders, as we say that people have a lot of Stigma.
Logo ko ek Stigma hai psychiatric disorders ka treatment lene me. OPD me aane me ek hesitation hai, to me ye manta hu ki Lybrate ke platform pe jese ki online consultation hai, text consultation hai. Us hisaab se people are able to approach me better. Aur is platform ke through, I want to tell you that Psychiatrist illness sirf aur sirf stress ki wajah se nahi hota hai. Aisa nahi hai ki sirf stress ki wajah se Psychiatric illness ho raha hai, bohot saare psychiatric illness ka biological reason bhi hota hai. Aur aisa bhi nahi hai ki apko har Psychiatric illness ke liye dawai he khani padegi. Bohot saari Psychiatric illness bina dawai ke bhi hoti hai aur bina dawai ke bhi iska management possible hai.
Isliye ye ek accha platform hai ki aap pehle se he apni problem doctor se discuss karke baat kar sakte hai ki "kya ye problem manageable on medicines hai ya manageable on counselling hai", "kya iske lie personla consultation ki requirement hai". In sab cheezo ke liye me Lybrate ko bohot accha platform manta hun.
The main thing I want to tell you here is that don't hesitate to consult. If you have a problem that doesn't mean ki koi disease he ho.
What is a Psychiatric disease?
A variation from the normal. Lekin ye variation from the normal jo hai, thoda bohot family problems, marital problems, education problems. Because I am an educator, I have taught 40,000+ doctors in last 1 year, preparing for post graduate medical entrance. To bohot sare students mere paas aarahe hai problems lekar like concentration issues, sleep related issues, anxiety issues. Aisa zaruri nahi ki jo bhi patient mere paas aata hai aap use psychiatric patient kahe ya pagal kahe. This is the only message I want to convey through this video.
For any question you can contact me throgh Lybrate.
The reduced ability to orgasm or the inability to orgasm post sufficient stimulation is called anorgasmia. This disorder is quite common in women. In fact, most women cannot orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone. Some require clitoral stimulation by rubbing or oral sex.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Generalized anorgasmia: Orgasms are not achieved with any partner, be it in any situation
- Lifelong anorgasmia: No orgasms have ever been felt
- Acquired anorgasmia: You have climaxed before but due to certain factors, be it emotional or physical, you have stopped getting orgasms
- Situational anorgasmia: Here you may have been able to orgasm before but only in certain positions or a particular partner.
What may cause anorgasmia?
Orgasms can be complex things. It involves the combination of physical, emotional and psychological factors. Anorgasmia can occur if any of the above is affected.
- Medical illnesses: Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can result in anorgasmia.
- Medications: Medicines, for example, antidepressants, anti- histamines, cardio-vascular agents can meddle with climaxes.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption can mess with the ability to peak; smoking constraints the blood vessels, thus having a similar impact on both the sexes.
- Gynaecologic issues: Surgeries such as hysterectomy or surgeries of carcinoma can hamper with the capacity to accomplish climaxes.
- Poor self-perception
- Anxiety or dejection
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or pregnancy
- Past passionate or sexual mishandle
- Fights or clashes in the relationship
- No fascination toward the partner
- Lack of association
- Poor association with partner in regards to sexual needs
What are the symptoms of anorgasmia?
The symptom of anorgasmia is the inability to achieve orgasms in spite of sufficient sexual stimulation. It could be because of your partner or because of the position that does not really hit your spot.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.