Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pandurang KiranYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have cyst onto my ovary. I am taking medicines for irregular cycles since 8 months. From last month m taking tablets to conceive. My LMP is 24-11-2016. M suffering from severe itching all over my body .wat shd I do? Is this due to powerful tablets of pregnancy. Shd I continue the medicine n wait for next few days.
How dark spots can be removed from face, I have consulted many doctors for past 3 months. What should I do?
I have pimples on my face. I have tried everything but these pimples are stubborn and doesnt wanna leave me. I am 18 years old and have oily skin! Please help.
I am facing Memory issues where A small distraction making me to lose the thing which am doing, somebody ask me to do something even I have something things to do but when times goes am forgetting it. As a remedy I started noting the points that I have to do in a dairy but I forget to look that dairy. And the weird part is I am feeling sleepy when ever I wore an helmet, I am getting perfect sleep that I monitored it using fitness band, am getting 7 to 8 hours of sleep a day still why am feeling sleepy? I am not under any stress then what might be the reason for such?
Sir my hair changing black to white and this process getting speed for some month, but I am only 21 year old, So what can I do right now.
My mom is suffering from spondylosis n frozen shoulder apart from physiotherapy what other treatment measures should be taken care of?
I want to increase my height. Presently I am 5.3 and I am 16 years old. Please help me and suggest me medicine if needed without side effect. Thank you.
Meri kamar me dard hai 8 months se bahut pareshan hu kya karu gas bhi bahut banti hai x ray, ultrasound sab normal hai kidney ke side dard hota dono side kabhi kabhi saas lene me bhi taklif hoti hai.
Whenever I wear shoes my foot smells very bad even if I use new shoes or socks my shoes still stinks very bad.
Hello I am Rohit I am 18 years old. I have very bad pain in my back bone. Pls suggest some good idea to get relief. Please Do the Necessary. Hope get answer soon.
My total cholesterol---248, ldl--172 ,hdl--45, tgl---187, I take thyrox 37.5 for my hypothyroid problem which is in normal limit, may I take cod lever oil .please advise.
I'm 23, but at age I am facing a lot of health issues. My BP is not normal and whole day I get sweat. Feeling always headache, stress, no proper sleep. please suggest me medicine please.
Caused by the microorganisms called viruses, infections pertaining to these microorganisms are known as viral diseases. These diseases are different and diverse in nature as they are caused by a number of viruses. Among them, the common cold is the most known viral disease and occurs due to the infection of your upper respiratory tract, namely the nose and throat.
Other widespread viral infections are:
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus)
- HPV (human papillomavirus)
- Shingles or herpes zoster (a viral infection that leads to the development of rash)
- Viral pneumonia (a condition that occurs due to viruses that are responsible for flu and colds)
- Viral hepatitis (inflammation of the liver that is caused by a virus)
- Viral meningitis (viral infection wherein inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain occurs)
- Rubella, mumps and measles
How do they spread?
These diseases are infectious and can easily spread from one person to another. When the microorganism enters your body, it begins to reproduce.
Different ways that they can spread include:
- Breathing in the germs present in airborne droplets when an infected person sneezes or coughs
- Coming in contact with the body fluids of an infected person during sexual activity
- Indirect contact with these microorganisms when you touched inanimate objects handled by an infected person
- Viral infections can also spread through insect bites. Certain germs depend on insects as carriers such as ticks and mosquitoes for moving from host to host
- Having virus-contaminated water or food is another way in which viral infection can spread from person to person. Such a mode of transfer enables the virus to spread among a large number of people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.