Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Pandurang KiranYour feedback matters!
She is feeling week though eating. She feels hungry but eating very little makes her stomach feel full. But still sometimes she feels giddiness. Why does this happens ? Please give me a suggestion. Thank you.
When during or after fever you tend to have bad breath because of bacteria in mouth/throat. How to make this go?
I am suffering teeth problem. One teeth is very sensitive while drinking water its create a big sensation either cold or hot. Please suggest me best advice.
Hello from 3 days I can't sleep. My eyes are paining alot. It's like getting a pressure on the eye. Due to which my head is paining Please suggest me a proper guidance.
I Am a 23 years old, I Am unmarried, I have irregular periods problem. Like 1 Month is regular and next 2 months is Irregular, After 50 days I got period, I phased this problem before 6 months back, I Think is I Am staying in hostel that's why food is Effected, so please suggest me.
How to reduce weight in three months. And make slimmer body for being fit in regular life. My normal routine in not very interesting sitting in home and doing nothing.
Hi My current age 34. Sir my hight is 5 ft and 7 inch. But my weight is just 48 kgs. Please tell me what is the procedure to make myself fit and healthy.
How to stop growing white hairs? And what should I do to make my white hair into black? please advise.
Hi I am prajakta waghmare. According to my height and weight I am not able to conceive from last 8 years. I tried to increase my weight bit I am unsuccessful. What should I do. Please suggest some position for that.
Hi. Last night when my mom was sleeping. She suddenly woke up saying I feel dizziness and had a really fast heartbeat and red eyes. Shivering, we took her to the hospital where the doctor diagnosed a high BP. She does not have BP problems at all. It was sudden. Any reasons? And prevention?
My daughter (26) sufferring from thyroid goitter. According to INMAS doctors it is a case of surgery. Whether it can be cured by medicines and surgery could be avoided.There are about 5 cysts in thyroid area.
I am diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia. My head involuntarily turns to left. I have had two rounds of botox of 200 units on 6th Feb'16 and another 250 units recently on 17th May' 16 from a reputed movement disorder expert in Mumbai. My agony is that I have had no relief. My neck still remains on left. What should be my further line of action?
I have unprotected sex last to last week my cycle date is 23 of every month this month still I have not got periods please suggest me I ate, lots of papaya and boil eggs but no use.
I had asthma in my childhood which was a very severe problem back then but now I only get it if I drink excessive chill drinks or eat more sweets why?
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.