Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallavi RathiYour feedback matters!
I have a pimples problem I want my skin to be clear n radiant what should I do can you suggest me something for fast cure.
If I use coconut oil or mustered oil in my hair there I see some small thing are coming out. What can I do ?
Suffering from Eczema since last 40 Yrs. Temporarily gets cured on using Tinaderm. Tried Onabet Cream, no response. Now Using Divya Kayakalp Tail and started Divya Kayakalp Bati 1 X 2. There is not much relief. Suffering from Worm Infection also. Age is 62 Yrs. Please suggest what to do. Thanks.
Dr. I am suffering from seborrheic eczema infection This infection is very irritative. What should I do for this.
Hello im 16 year old. Im facing hair fall issue from many months. Sometimes I use hair waxs to set my hair's. Should I stop using hair wax? Please help me out.
I am 25 years old I use betnovate and for past 2 years on my face. I need 2. Stop it but I will skin itching pimples and my skin get damaged. Is thr any solution for this.
Hi, Sex-Female age- 28, Weight-50 .Approx 2 months I am suffering with ringworm. I'm very irritated. I always itching my body. I have also done many treatment but not get well .please tell me good medicine which I can fully free from ringworm.
I am suffering from enlarged swollen painful lymph nodes sub lingual since 7 to 10 days other symptoms are mild head ache diuresis recurrent oral mucosal ulcer Acidic reflux Changed bowel movements? Please diagnose and possible treatment Note-No change in weight.
Acne / pimples
Most common skin disease due to wrong feeding habit such as irregular hours of eating, improper food, excess of starches sugar food n bakery products. Excess of fatty foods, chronic constipation and menstruation disorder in female are some of the common cause in this
Also, it's found in cases of excessive use of tea, coffee, alcohol, tobacco and hence only depend on ointment's / otc products n medicine's does not serve your any purpose, but suppressed a symptom n same re-appear after some time with brutal symptoms, particularly in skin diseases issue, so find out where you have to correct?
Fresh juicy fruits, such as apple, pears, grapes, pineapple, lemon, or plain water either hot or cold should be drinking.
Vitamin a, e, nutrition and zinc to be considered part of treatment.
1. A teaspoonful of coriander juice mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder is effective home remedy for pimples / acne. The mixture should be applied to the face at night after thoroughly wash every day.
2. If you have constipation or menstruation in case of female, then remove a same, or go for treatment
3. Cap. Neem guard - 1 daily in morning after breakfast
4. Cap garlic pearls - 1 daily after breakfast
5. Steam on face buy using neem patti / leaves thrice in a week
6. Avoid cosmetic cream available at otc and use pure Chandan and other herbs made paste along with nonside effect face wash
7. Stress management
8. Steam bath twice a week
1. In morning: a glass of lukewarm water with half a freshly -squeezed lime and honey
2. Breakfast: any fresh fruit and fresh milk.
3. Lunch: a bowl of freshly prepared steamed vegetable, one or two whole wheat chapattis, and a glass of butter milk or curd.
4. Afternoon: a fresh fruit or juice
5. Dinner: a large bowl of raw vegetable salad, with lime juice dressing, sprouted mung beans
6. Bedtime: a glass of fresh milk or fresh fruit
7. Avoid cosmetic cream available at otc and use pure Chandan and other herbs made paste along with nonside effect face wash
8. Stress management
9. Steam bath twice a week