Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am facing the problem of yellow teeth what should I do and I do 2 time cleaning of teeth in a day.
I after completing my brushing of teeth's, I try to remove mucus (saliva). In that mucus I see stains of blood. What is the reason. N why it is happening?
My daughter's front two teeth are coming out. Her age is 10years. Dentist tols us to wait up to 12 years. Please suggest some good treatment for her.
I can not open my mouth due to tobacco chewing and its all pimples in my mouth I can not eat anything.What should i do?
Which tooth paste is good to brush, should we brush twice daily, if yes second time also should we use toothpaste.
I have a certain issue with my jaw bone. I just had my molar teeth and to reduce the irritation, I kept playing with my tongue and push the molar teeth. After few days, I started experiencing a bit of pain on the other side of my jaw bone. I first thought it maybe due to a TMJ issue but as it turns out, it is not. I sometimes have pain in the jaw/lower ear side area but no popping sound while opening mouth or swelling. This is also very occasional but when it happens, the pain is excruciating. Are there any home remedies to ease the pain or consulting a dentist/physician is the only option?
MY 4.5 YEAR CHILE HAVING Tooth Ache (PAIN) DUE TO CAVITY, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO OVERCOME ON THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT REMOVING TEETH. OR IT IS GOOD TO REMOVE TOOTH IN THIS AGE.
I am male 24 years of age, weight 61, height 5.9 feet. Presently around a week I have pain in my teeth ie the right side pre molar teeth, also new molar teeth are growing an I am facing pain during eating anything please suggest me what to do to cure it.
I am having headache in the left side of head and somewhat tautness in the all teeth of the left side specifically in morning and it goes ok as the day pass.
My mouth gets dried up and it smells though I brush my teeth two times daily. Please suggest me to get rid of this problem.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments? please help me.
Most toothache pain is sharp, throbbing, shooting, or constant. In rare cases if the tooth is not properly treated, it will eventually have to be extracted. So with that being said how can someone treat a toothache at home with natural home remedies?
Below are 6 toothache home remedies you can try.
Remedies for Tooth ache using Garlic
Among the most effective home remedies for toothache is garlic. A clove of garlic with a little rock salt should be placed on the affected tooth. It will relieve the pain and, sometimes, may even cure it. A clove should also be chewed daily in the morning. It will make the cure teeth making it strong and healthy.
Toothache cure using Asafoetida
The use of asafoetida has been found useful in curing toothache. It should be pestled in lemon Juice and slightly heated. A cotton swab should be soaked in this lotion and placed in the cavity of the tooth. It will relieve pain quickly.
Remedies for Tooth ache using Lime
Lime, as a rich source of vitamin C, is useful in maintaining the health of the teeth and other bones of the body. It prevents decay and loosening of the teeth, dental caries, toothache, and bleeding of the gums
Toothache relief using Onion
Latest research has confirmed the bactericidal properties of onion. If a person consumes one raw onion every day by thorough mastication, he will be protected from host of tooth disorders. Chewing raw onion for three minutes is sufficient to kill all the germs in the mouth. Toothache is often allayed by placing a small piece of onion on the bad tooth or gum.
Remedies for Toothache using Pepper
A mixture of a pinch of pepper powder and a quarter teaspoon of common salt is an excellent dentrifice. Its daily use prevents dental cavities, foul breath, bleeding from the gums, painful gums, and toothaches. It cures the increased sensitiveness of the teeth. A pinch of pepper powder mixed with clove oil can be put on the cavities to alleviate the toothache.
Toothache cure using Wheat Grass The juice of wheat grass acts as an excellent mouthwash for tooth decay and cures toothaches. Wheat grass can be chewed with beneficial results. It draws out toxins from the gums and thus checks bacterial growth.