Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
I am 18 yrs old and am suffering from migraine since past 3 yrs, I couldnt study and hang out due to this problem. Is ther any solution to get completely rid from this chronic migraine? If yes please do help me!
Mere papa ke kaan ke piche side andar tumour tha jiska operation 4 saal pehle hua to us tym pe wo gardan se niche left side se paralysed hue aur chehre me right side se paralysed ho gye. Kuch din treatment aur physiotherapy se thoda bahut hath pair kaam krne lga but puri tarah se nahi kya koi aisa possible treatment hai jisse wo puri tarah se thik ho jaye. Aur pehle jaise chal phir paye. Please suggest me aur unko travel krwana thoda mushkil hota hai.
In 2009 I suffered from bells palsy n it took 1 month to get cure. Since 2 days my left eyebrow is twitching and today mild pain started in my left ear is it normal or again major prblm. M worried !
I am 32 years old female. I am suffering from severe migraine attack. Please suggest medicine for migraine.
I hav ocular migraine and suffering from aura. How to get relief from these traumatic problems. Eyes are sensitive to bright lights.
Sir I have been faced by the problems Like shivering and tampering Please give me solutions for that THANKS.
My son is mentally retarded with 100%dependent. Now a days he suffers from seizures despite taking regular medicines prescribed by a doctor. How to prevent seizures?
I am 21 years old. My hands always shiver whenever I pick up something which Is not so heavy also. What problems do I have and what is the solution.
Hi. Every day I get Migraine and always feeling tired. Please help me to resolve this. Unable to open my eyes.
From 7 days I am not feeling the taste of any food. And on 4th day when I try to talk then my lips get one side not moving properly and then I ask a doctor foe this then I was said by him that I have a face paralysis. Give me a solution. Coz it occurs sudden.
My father's hand shake a lot while writing and is unable to hold a pen o pencil firmly and faces a lot of trouble while writing. Whats the reason behind that?
Hi I'm my problem he's very high acidity gas and high migraine so I am very difficult please help me.
Is there an increased risk of migraine for women who choose to take estrogen for menopausal symptoms?
I have been facing multiple challenges. I am 55 years old now. I used to work at a leadership role at Board level. Due to bad politics in workplace, my contract/tenure was not renewed. This is despite the Board of Directors recommendations about my outstanding performance for 5 years. First setback on the professional front. Then I had Intestinal Bowel Syndrome (IBS) for more than one month. I was under tremendous stress. Completed my PhD in the meanwhile. Two months of academic research took away lots of mental energy. Developed serious back pain on the lower spine followed by cervical spondylitis. The high stress has disturbed my Lipid profile. I am a chronic Hypertensive. Sleep disorders , stiffness in legs , numbness in left leg followed by head reeling are some the health challenges I have been facing during last five months. Please guide me for way forward. Thanks.
Sleep problems, which can be defined as a sleeping pattern where the parents are unsatisfied, are one of the leading concerns of parents. Children should get a minimum nine hours of sleep so that their health and brain development can occur. Sleep problems can affect not only their health, but also their social and school life. Any interruption or abnormality in a child's sleeping patterns should be examined by a doctor and parents should make necessary efforts for knowing the actual causes of sleep interruption of their kids.
What are the causes of sleep disorders in children?
- Injuries and accidents
- Behavioural troubles
- Slow-reaction times
- Performance problems
- Mood problems
- Learning, concentration and memory troubles
Common signs of sleep troubles in kids:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Occurrence of unusual events at the time of sleeping like nightmares or sleep-walking
- Snoring and breathing pauses
- Difficulty in staying awake in daylight
- Daytime performances can be adversely affected
Best methods for dealing with sleep disorders in children:
- Regular bed-timing should be sincerely maintained at night.
- Relaxing routine for bedtime needs to be followed,including story-book reading, getting warm bath and others.
- Noise in the house, especially at night, should be minimized so that unwanted disturbances can be eliminated.
- If the room temperature is pretty comfortable, then your kids can sleep peacefully.
- Giving caffeine in excess quantity, especially before sleeping, should be reduced otherwise the kids will not sleep well.
- Meals should not be provided just before bedtime; rather they should be taken a few hours before sleeping.
- If your kids are so very addicted to different electronic gadgets or devices like telephones, televisions, computers and others, then they might face sleeping troubles. Thus, it is your duty to keep your kids away from this kind of addiction.
- If your kids are too very tired, then do not keep them awake forcibly; rather you should make them sleep immediately so that they can get a relaxed sleep at night.
If you think that sleep disorder has become a serious issue with your kids as well, then nothing can be a better option than consulting any health physician. They can best analyse the underlying cause of this issue with your kids.