Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. P R NayakYour feedback matters!
I am not interested in sex. But my husband pulling me for sex. I am fully in stressed. please tell me some tablet for improve sex.Please tell.
I am suffered from depression. its very high level. Every time fell tiredness and stress. Have tried many kinds of medicine. But problems as it is. Please help.
I'm suffering with mental problem like what everyone should talking about me cause i' m treating with medicine right now.i'm suffering from tension! i'm always unconfident.what should I do?
I am suffering from cervical pain in the left shoulder and currently taking the physiotherapy treatment which has really helped me a lot but from pay 4 days I am having heaviness in my center to forehead which seems to get started from my neck. The intensity of the heaviness starts from the mornings itself and get increased by the evening. So when I consulted my physiotherapists he said it might be due to BP some I have that and take medication but it was all normal. therefore I would like to request that what is the cause of this and in which specialty I should consult since due to this I am not able to concentrate on my work at all.
I AM WORKING AS A ADMIN MANAGER - HAVING LOTS OF TETIONS WITH HEAVY BRAIN WORK LOAD.FULL OF STRESS, LITTLE HEAD ACHE ( WEEK) .KINDLY SUGGEST ME, KINDLY HELP ME BY SHOWING A WAY.
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of age, I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a dream like state, light headed, foggy vision, stiff head, head feeling numb, depersonalization, tough to carry on life since 1 and half year. One of psychiatrist tell me that I had taken lots of medicine as I was hospitalized 3 times in a year and therefore depersonalised has taken place and feeling numbness in entire head due to heavy medicine and waves r feeling in my head. Eat healthy sleep healthy will create stamina and slowly your anxiety will be improved. Please answer.
From last few days I haven't able to sleep early and therefore as I sleep late I haven't able to wake up early in the morning. Which is causing too much problem. I does not have any tension or stress. please help me sir.
I am having severe depression. Anti depressants are not working. What is the next step. please help me?
I am suffering from stressed problem because of which I can not do focus on my studies or any other activities how can I decrease my stress pls tell me.
I generally have headache and body pain regularly is there any medicine to cure that pain which I face.
hello have a problem with my memory. It is destroying my life please help me. I will explain it with an example-Suppose I went for a ‘sing a song’ event in my locality, and came back after finish it. Fine. After some time , it may be hours or days or weeks, a thing come to my mind that the blue shirt man sing which song. And the torture starts. Until I don’t remember the song my life become hell. Until than every moment I think about this. My daily routine stops, my confidence become very low. I don’t like anything until I remember that song. I think you understand my problem. That can be any world also, any phrase also. To get rid of this problem I often think of suicide. What is this problem. I beg to you to help me. I am in trouble. Ravi age 35 years.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
My GF is now committed with one of my best friend from past 2 month nd I loved him a lot now she not wants to come to me I cannot live without her my age is 22 what can I do now.
Sir, I am fearing about myself, always my mind is thinking negative, like death etc. This is happening from last one month. Can you help me?
I feel my memory is going to very weak right now I am looking for a job but in an interview I forgot everything felt like blank please tell me what should I do?
Depression is often equated with isolation and brooding but this is not always the case. Many people may actually suffer from depression without showing the typical symptoms of this condition. Hence, this form of depression may go unnoticed for many years. Such cases are known as high-functioning depression. Some of the symptoms of this condition include:
- Having difficulty expressing happiness: Though a person may be able to work normally, a person suffering from high-functioning depression will find it difficult to express emotions such as happiness. Thus he or she may not know how to act in the event of a promotion at work, the beginning of a new relationship or any other such happy events. In such cases, the happiness a person experiences from these events is temporary and muted.
- Lowered energy levels: Unlike not being able to get out of bed when suffering from typical forms of depression, a person suffering from high-functioning depression can follow his or her usual routine. However, they often find themselves lacking the energy they would normally have and feel the need to put extra effort into their normal tasks. This reduces the amount of satisfaction derived from completing tasks.
- Persistent self-doubt: While being self-critical is good to a certain extent, a person suffering from this form of depression is rarely satisfied with their work. Even when recognised by their peers or given an award for their work, they feel that this praise is misguided and have trouble accepting it. Thus, suffering from this condition is akin to swimming a race against the current and with additional unnecessary weights.
- Substance abuse: Since this form of depression can go undiagnosed for many years, patients often turn to alcohol and other addictive substances in frustration. This can further delay diagnosis as many of the symptoms of this condition can also be attributed to substance abuse.
- Feeling like a failure: Many people suffering from this condition feel as though they are constantly wasting time no matter how much they achieve in a day. This can make them feel hopeless and cause frequent changes in jobs.
The good news is that depression can be cured. Hence if someone around you or you, yourself experience such symptoms, talk to a doctor. Alternatively, you could make a few changes in your lifestyle to lift your mood. Try meditating in the morning or fit in some light exercise into your day. You could even take up a new hobby. However, this cannot replace cognitive therapy and psychological counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.